The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
Ever wonder how long you should BBQ your Steak Hamburger Chicken Breast or Seafood ?
Don't burn your burgers again on the BBQ.
This easy to use Timer lets you select your food and doneness, you click start and an alarm lets you know when to flip your food along with a countdown clock so you can see time remaining.
Lets you know what temperature the BBQ should be at and if it is direct or indirect heat on the BBQ.
Be a BBQ Grill MAster and serve great food.
to wireless communicate with your phone.
The BBiQ Monitors the temperature of food and alerts you
via your phone when the food is cooked.
You are also able to operate it as a stand-alone cooking thermometer.
- Version 1.3 : Show icon animal
iCuisine c'est une application simple et pratique. Nos recettes ont été sélectionnées et testées avec soin. Chaque recette est illustrée par une photo appétissante pour vous mettre l'eau à la bouche et vous suggérer la présentation de votre plat. Pour vous aider à réussir votre repas, vous serez guidé étape par étape.
Votre recette préférée n'est pas référencée dans l'application, vous pouvez l'ajouter très facilement. Vous avez envie de partager une recette avec vos proches vous pouvez l'envoyer par email directement depuis l'application.
Vous êtes au supermarché, en vacances, dans les transports, iCuisine est toujours accessible, même sans connexion internet.
N'attendez plus pour tester iCuisine et épater vos amis avec vos nouvelles recettes!
Beaucoup d'autres applications iCuisine sont disponibles pour compléter votre collection: Apéritifs, Barbecue, Cadeaux, Confitures, Cuisine Chinoise, Cuisine Espagnole , Cuisine Facile , Cuisine Grecque, Cuisine Indienne, Cuisine Italienne, Cuisine Japonaise , Cuisine Marocaine, Cuisine Mexicaine, Quiches et Tartes, Cuisine Végétarienne , Desserts, Les Petits chefs, Mijoteuse, Pains, Salades , Soupes.
Detailed instructions and professional photos for all of our favorite grilling recipes for Beef, Lamb, Seafood, Poultry and more. If you can cook it on the grill, chances are we will try it and take photos of the process.
Automatic updates add new recipes to your Grill-It! App as soon as they are available on the website. Grill-It! Automatically checks for and adds new recipes each time you launch the app.
Browse our favorite grilling recipes by category.
Save and quickly access your favorite recipes for future reference and your next trip to the grocery store or meat market.
Search for ingredients or key words to find the perfect grilling recipe for your next cook-out.
v1.4 Added landscape support per user request (keep the suggestions coming!) for viewing recipes. Minor fixes, updated db, compressed datafile.
v1.3 Fixed a bug with Latest recipes not working. Updated database to include new recipes.
1.2 Fixed some bugs with new phones. Added spinner to let users know when recipes are being downloaded.
1.1 - fixed a crash bug affecting some phones
SEARCH AND BROWSE over 300 triple-tested, classic recipes from Weber’s best-selling cookbooks, from starters to desserts, including rubs, marinades, and sauces. Recipes are from Weber's Art of the Grill™, Weber's Big Book of Grilling™, Weber's Charcoal Grilling™, and Weber's Real Grilling™.
STORE ingredients from any recipe in an itemized grocery list. To make shopping easy, the ingredients are organized by category to facilitate shopping. You can add as many recipes to the grocery list as you want, and the app will combine all the ingredients you will need at the store. A simple check box lets you mark off items as you shop.
SHARE recipes and grocery lists with friends and family via email.
REFERENCE 100+ tips for expert grilling.
LEARN essential grilling techniques for taking your skills to the next level.
WATCH short instructional grilling videos by celebrity chef and cookbook author Jamie Purviance. TAG your favorite recipes and techniques for future reference.
TIME recipes with the grill timer, right in the app. Your phone or device will ding and vibrate when the timer goes off. CHECK grilling times in our grill guides for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, veggies, and fruit. Produced by rabble+rouser, inc. Photography by Tim Turner
INCLUDED IN THE APP
GRILL GALLERY ACCESS for browsing the bells and whistles on all of Weber’s new and best-selling products including gas, charcoal, portable, and electric grills, plus smokers and accessories.
75+ WEBER RECIPES OF THE WEEK delivered to your device every Friday, complete with full-color photos, grocery lists, recipe notes, and sharing capabilities. You’ll have complete access to Weber classics that range from Beer Can Chicken to Cedar-Planked Salmon, and beyond.
PREP SCHOOL guides to lead you through grill setup essentials, knife skills, basic and advanced tools, plus food prep and doneness in text, photo, and video formats.
GRILL SKILLS companions with comprehensive video coverage on mastering favorites such as steak, ribs, salmon, turkey, and the at times elusive smoke cooking.
GROCERY LISTS that combine multiple recipes and let you check off ingredients for stress-free shopping.
FAVORITES to bookmark, sort, and organize your top Weber recipes into your own, personalized
SHARING FUNCTIONALITY for easy email sharing with the tap of your finger.
WEBER NATION, an all-new social space, aka, the hub of Weber love. Share your Weber stories and photos, view some from others, and watch as the Weber story is born through interactive, historical timelines and advertising campaigns.
With our Bob Grillson Premium you have full control over all important grill functions from your smartphone. The dashboard displays:
•Actual and desired temperature in the grill room
•Actual and desired temperature for two meat thermometers
•Status of the WiFi connection, pellet capacity and cleaning mode
After starting the grill you are able to set the desired temperature, so you can focus on preparing the rest of your meal. The app will automatically notify you once the set temperature is reached. To ensure that you always reach the perfect cooking point,we have integrated two meat thermometers that will notify you when the perfect temperature is reached. No matter the doneness of your choosing, medium, medium-rare or rare — it is guaranteed to be perfectly grilled; you shine without constantly watching the grill.
Now you can succeed with longer cooking, e.g. pulled pork or roast beef, without constantly babysitting the grill. All the desired values will be set via the smartphone app, and the integrated timer will alert you when your food is ready.
Always in control*
A push notification will be send to your phone if Bob runs out of pellets. After every BBQ you can comfortably activate the self cleaning mode using your phone. That will cause Bob to heat up to 930° F and with thoroughly clean the grill in the hygienic method known as pyrolysis.
For your convenience, your Bob is equipped with a state of the art WiFi module. This WiFi module allows you, with just a few easy clicks on your phone, to connect Bob to your home network. The connection is always safe and password protected, and when necessary, you are able to easily change the configuration details to always ensure a stable network connection.
Bob ensures that you are always aware and in control by sending alerts to your phone via the Bob Grillson app, email, or push notifications.
Meat Thermometers and Ramping Function
With the purchase of your Grillson, you receive two meat thermometers, used to measure the internal temperatures of your grilled food. The thermometers ensure that your steak, chicken, or roast beef turn out perfectly every time! The reason we give you two thermometers instead of one, is so you are able to cook, and serve, medium and medium-rare steaks at the same time. The use of the meat thermometers will guarantee that your meat is always cooked to the highest level of precision. We have also integrated a ramping function that reduces the heating power of the grill right before your meat reaches your desired temperature. The ramping function helps you to prevent overcooking, so your meal is finished just the way you like it.
For the usage of the Grillson Android App you might have to update your Grillson Wifi firmware to 3.1.4 or higher. You can download the newest firmware on our website (http://www.grillson.com/de/service/).
*Needs an internet connection.
Slow cooking recipes for all types of meat, with precise instructions to get a perfect delicious and tender result. The app delivers precise temperature and timings for about 30 suitable kinds of meat, based on our long experience as a local butchery. No special equipment necessary. Oven is enough!
Enthaltene Rezepte unter anderem für: Schweinefleisch, Kalbfleisch, Rindfleisch, Lammfleisch, Pouletfleisch, Ente, Geflügel, Wild, Strauss, Kaninchen
Schweinsnierstück, Schweinefilet, Schweinehals, Schweinsfilet im Teig, Schweinsschulterbraten, Schweinsbraten, Schweins Stotzenbraten, Schweinskotelet, Kalbsnierstück, Kalbsfilet, Kalbskoteletten Braten, Kalbsfilet im Teig, Kalbsstotzenbraten, Kalbshohrücken, Kalbsschulterbraten, Entrecote, Roastbeef, Rinderfilet, Rindsfilet, Rinderhuft, Rindshuft, Rinderhohrücken, Hohrücken-Steak, T-Bone, Lammnierstück, Lammracks, Lammgigot, Lammhuft, Pouletbrust, Pouletbrüstli, Tessinerbrüstli, Entenbrust, Hirsch-Filet, Hirsch-Entrecôte, Hirschentrecote, Rehbäggli, Straussenfilet, Kaninchenschenkel, Käseschnitten, Fleischkäse, Hackbraten, Aargauersteak, Appenzellerfilet
Genaue Angaben für jeden Backofen (mit/ohne Umluft, Vorheizen), incl. Kerntemperatur (kein Fleisch-Thermometer notwendig)
-- Beef, Veal, Lamb
- Approximate cook times
- Tablet support
—Monitor multiple Tappecues from Anywhere (Android OS 3.0 and above).
—Alerting Functionality for user(s).
—Unlimited Power for those long eight hour smokes.
—Four Meat/Chamber Probes.
—Guest Mode Functionality allows multiple users to view your temperatures and receive alerts.
—Gather Analytical Data (you can graph temperatures in excel).
—Expert in a Box
—Preset temperatures for different meats
—Add different meat types
—Coming soon – recipes and cooking tutorials from professional BBQ chefs.
Be a part of the social cooking revolution by purchasing your own Tappecue at www.tappecue.com
You are required to have the following to use the Tappecue Temperature Monitoring System:
• A Tappecue unit that can be purchased from www.tappecue.com
• An Internet enabled smart device – Android Phone. (although you may still look at the temperatures on the actual device LCD Panel),
• Wi-Fi Router or Mobile Hotspot,
• Grill/Smoker/Oven/stovetop/any source of heat,
• Access to a desktop/laptop Windows XP or above or MAC 10.9 or above installed to set up the Wi-Fi on the Tappecue (this is only required during initial set up and/or when you wish to change the router).
Contact email@example.com if you are unsure if Tappecue is the right solution for you.
1) Thermometer - Monitoring the temperature of the cooking / BBQ
- Select different meat and taste with default Set Temperatures and customized Set Temperatures.
- The App will provide the progress of the cooking.
- The App will provide notification (sound and / or vibration) to user when target temperature is reached.
- The App can display temperature in ℃ or ℉ and is user selectable.
- Support at most 4 probes of thermometer and end user can assign different meats and tastes to individual probe for cooking purpose.
- There are four channels of timers which assist the user for various cooking / BBQ purpose.
- Each channel can be selected to work as up count or down count timer.
- Count up timer is used for monitoring the duration of cooking activities.
- Count down timer is used to set a target time for cooking. When the timer count down from target time to zero, the App will trigger a notification (Sound and / or Vibration) to user