The free iGrill app works seamlessly with your original iGrill device, available at www.igrillinc.com. The iGrill doesn’t just make the perfect grilling accessory, it improves your accuracy when baking or smoking as well! The iGrill makes cooking fun, easy and stress free with a host of useful features, including:
-Compatible with many Android devices*
-200+ foot range via a secure Bluetooth® connection
-Preset food temperature settings plus the option to create your own
-Smoker option with upper and lower limit alarms
* For the complete list of Android compatible devices visit: www.igrillinc.com/android
For customer support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.We.iGrill (888.934.4745). We are here to help and love hearing your feedback.
The iDevices Connected app is compatible with many Bluetooth Smart Ready Android devices running 4.3 and up.
Products compatible with the iDevices Connected App:
• iGrill mini
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Easy in-app connection through Bluetooth® Smart
• Convenient dashboard to track and manage all of your connected products simultaneously
• Select from dozens of presets or create your own custom preset to ensure your dish is cooked perfectly
• Custom settings let you name your device or probe and set the probe color indicator making keeping track of your devices simple
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the real-time user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
• Access customer support resources
• Shop iDevices products directly from the app
Look who’s talking:
“Overall, it’s great.” - CNET
“You can be inside, having a drink, and not even worrying about it.” - FoxCT
“You could use the thermometer to monitor the temp of what you’re cooking, but the real power is in the paired app.” - The Gadgeteer
“Like really, how awesome is this!?” - The Black Peppercorn
“Whether you’re smoking ribs or grilling a steak - you’ll know instantly when your food is ready to eat.” - Uncrate
SEARCH AND BROWSE over 300 triple-tested, classic recipes from Weber’s best-selling cookbooks, from starters to desserts, including rubs, marinades, and sauces. Recipes are from Weber's Art of the Grill™, Weber's Big Book of Grilling™, Weber's Charcoal Grilling™, and Weber's Real Grilling™.
STORE ingredients from any recipe in an itemized grocery list. To make shopping easy, the ingredients are organized by category to facilitate shopping. You can add as many recipes to the grocery list as you want, and the app will combine all the ingredients you will need at the store. A simple check box lets you mark off items as you shop.
SHARE recipes and grocery lists with friends and family via email.
REFERENCE 100+ tips for expert grilling.
LEARN essential grilling techniques for taking your skills to the next level.
WATCH short instructional grilling videos by celebrity chef and cookbook author Jamie Purviance. TAG your favorite recipes and techniques for future reference.
TIME recipes with the grill timer, right in the app. Your phone or device will ding and vibrate when the timer goes off. CHECK grilling times in our grill guides for red meat, pork, poultry, seafood, veggies, and fruit. Produced by rabble+rouser, inc. Photography by Tim Turner
Do you have trouble finding a cut of meat that a recipe calls for?
Never sure how to cook a certain kind of beef?
Then the Cuts of Meat app is for you!
We cover more than 50 cuts of beef, including all of the standard U.S. cuts as well as over a hundred other names that these cuts can go by in your grocery store.
For each cut we tell you:
* How tender it is
* How much fat is has
* How expensive it is
* How flavorful it is
* Typical ways it is cooked
* Other names it is called
* Good substitutes if you can't find it
* Traditional dishes that use it
* The primal cut it comes from
* An extended description discussing the cut and many of the relevant facts about it
This app is a great resource to have with you at the grocery store when you can't find what you are looking for and need a great substitute!
The full list of cuts we currently support is 7 Bone Roast, 7 Bone Steak, Arm Pot Roast, Back Ribs, Beef Cheek, Blade Roast, Bottom Round Roast, Bottom Round Steak, Bottom Sirloin, Brisket, Chuck Roast, Chuck Short Ribs, Chuck Shoulder, Chuck Steak, Clod Roast, Clod Steak, Eye of Round Roast, Eye of Round Steak, Filet Mignon, Flank Steak, Flanken-Style Ribs, Flat Iron, Fore Shank, Hanger Steak, London Broil, Mock Tender Roast, Plate Short Ribs, Porterhouse, Pot Roast, Prime Rib Roast, Prime Rib Steak, Rib Eye Roast, Rib Eye Steak, Rib Roast, Rib Steak, Round Roast, Round Steak, Shank, Short Ribs, Sirloin, Skirt Steak, Spare Ribs, Strip Steak, Sweetbreads, T-Bone Steak, Tenderloin Roast, Tenderloin Steak, Tongue, Top Blade Steak, Top Loin Strip Roast, Top Loin Strip Steak, Top Round Roast, Top Round Steak, Top Sirloin, Tri-Tip Roast, and Tri-Tip Steak.
If you have more suggestions we should add or other information you are looking for please let us know and we'll work on adding it right away!
INCLUDED IN THE APP
GRILL GALLERY ACCESS for browsing the bells and whistles on all of Weber’s new and best-selling products including gas, charcoal, portable, and electric grills, plus smokers and accessories.
75+ WEBER RECIPES OF THE WEEK delivered to your device every Friday, complete with full-color photos, grocery lists, recipe notes, and sharing capabilities. You’ll have complete access to Weber classics that range from Beer Can Chicken to Cedar-Planked Salmon, and beyond.
PREP SCHOOL guides to lead you through grill setup essentials, knife skills, basic and advanced tools, plus food prep and doneness in text, photo, and video formats.
GRILL SKILLS companions with comprehensive video coverage on mastering favorites such as steak, ribs, salmon, turkey, and the at times elusive smoke cooking.
GROCERY LISTS that combine multiple recipes and let you check off ingredients for stress-free shopping.
FAVORITES to bookmark, sort, and organize your top Weber recipes into your own, personalized
SHARING FUNCTIONALITY for easy email sharing with the tap of your finger.
WEBER NATION, an all-new social space, aka, the hub of Weber love. Share your Weber stories and photos, view some from others, and watch as the Weber story is born through interactive, historical timelines and advertising campaigns.
The Pit Pal enables more consistent BBQ through the use of historical tracking of cooks and results taking into account common BBQ variables such as the temperature and duration of the cook, or the sauce/rub combination, or even the type of wood used or the weather at the time of the cook. Tracking these variables allows the pit master to look back at previous cooks and continue to cook and tweak variables until the perfect combination is hit. And then have the data to replicate that combination at any time.
This is a technique that teams on the BBQ competition circuit have been using for years only with a pen & paper or excel spreadsheets. The intent of The Pit Pal is to take this technique, leverage technology to improve on it, and help people with a passion for BBQ produce great food.
* Easy to use interface for entering your cook and food details.
* Quick notes for one-click entry of common events such as mopping, adding coal, adding wood, saucing, foiling, etc.
* Ability to track history for multiple foods during a cook.
* Add temperatures for your cook and track via easy to read charts and graphs.
* Easily export your cooks to Word, Excel, XML, or Text files for sharing, backup, or offline viewing.
* Cook & food notifications for time & temperature.
* Ability to add detailed notes to your cook stored in a cook archive.
* Rate your cooks so you can track the outcome for future reference.
* Take pictures of your end product direct from The Pit Pal which automatically store in cook archive.
*** Direct integration with the BBQ Guru CyberQ WIFI and STOKER WIFI ***
* View your smoker and food temperatures real time direct from you Android device.
* Track and graph your temperatures to see exactly what is happening on your cook.
* Direct access to the guru and stoker web console.
* Temperature notifications utilizing the internal device notification manager.
* FREE Backyard Edition – This is the baseline version. Does not include photos, charting, data export and other pro features. Max cook history of 5. Has a couple non-intrusive ads.
* FREE Competitor Edition – This is the promo version released to Brethren and BBQ Guru and Stoker BBQ customers prior to the official release. It includes all functionality (including photos, charting, etc) up to this release. Max cook history of 5. Has small non-intrusive ads. Will have access to some future enhancements with the ability to upgrade as needed.
* PAID Competitor Edition – This is the full blown version with all functionality, unlimited cook history, no advertising, and access to all future enhancements. It also helps support further development of The Pit Pal and funds future enhancements. We think the price is extremely reasonable considering it probably costs more to buy a pen & paper these days :)
1) Thermometer - Monitoring the temperature of the cooking / BBQ
- Select different meat and taste with default Set Temperatures and customized Set Temperatures.
- The App will provide the progress of the cooking.
- The App will provide notification (sound and / or vibration) to user when target temperature is reached.
- The App can display temperature in ℃ or ℉ and is user selectable.
- Support at most 4 probes of thermometer and end user can assign different meats and tastes to individual probe for cooking purpose.
- There are four channels of timers which assist the user for various cooking / BBQ purpose.
- Each channel can be selected to work as up count or down count timer.
- Count up timer is used for monitoring the duration of cooking activities.
- Count down timer is used to set a target time for cooking. When the timer count down from target time to zero, the App will trigger a notification (Sound and / or Vibration) to user
Connected with your smartphone and working on the APP, the MINI is able to analyze your alcohol content, stored the readings, share the data & photos with others, and help you get home once you're totally intoxicated. All of that, are simply on your phone.
1 ALCOHOL CONTENT ANALYSING
Blow to the sensor and analyse the alcohol content, easy to handle
The ALARM LIMIT & MEASURING UNIT can be set by users according to
different country's regulations
Readings can be stored as RECORDS, along with the data of DATE,
TIME, GPS LOCATION.
4 POST & SHARE
Readings can be posted & shared on FACEBOOK & TWITTER, along with
PHOTOS, and also can be sent by Email, SMS.
5 EMERGENCY CALLS
Once you're deeply drunk, you can make the EMERGENCY CALL for a
friend, a taxi, or a driving service.
The sensor can be re-calibrated by users, easy to handle.
Samsung GALAXY 2/3/4/5
Samsung NOTE 2/3
This awesome Grill Recipe app has all the grillng recipes you will need...and it's FREE for a limited time!
Not only will you find almost 120 delicious Grilling recipes, but they are broken down into convenient categories according to the type of Grill recipe you want to make. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, and Daily Recipes will give you brand new recipes EVERY DAY!!
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
* Video Recipes
...and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and find that perfect recipe you've been looking for! No more need to flip through dozens of cookbook or magazine pages. Everything you need is right here in this easy-to-use app. These recipes are tested and true and won't let you down. Easy and tasty Grilling Recipes are just a FREE download away!
This app is going to be free for a limited time so make sure to...
Grab the FREE copy of the Grill Recipe app today!
Vi har också en scannerfunktion där du lätt får reda på produkt- och allergiinformation genom att scanna produktens EAN-kod.
För bästa resultat på grillen finns också en temperaturfunktion som guidar dig till rätt temperatur på köttet oavsett om du vill ha det rare, medium eller welldone. .
Ever wonder how long you should BBQ your Steak Hamburger Chicken Breast or Seafood ?
Don't burn your burgers again on the BBQ.
This easy to use Timer lets you select your food and doneness, you click start and an alarm lets you know when to flip your food along with a countdown clock so you can see time remaining.
Lets you know what temperature the BBQ should be at and if it is direct or indirect heat on the BBQ.
Be a BBQ Grill MAster and serve great food.
SteakMate is easy to use, simply enter the Beef steak you are cooking, the cooking method you are using, the doneness you are after and the thickness of your steak and SteakMate will tell you exactly how to cook it – with handy prompts of when to turn your steak and when it has finished cooking and needs to rest.
Cooking for more than one? SteakMate has that covered with its queuing functionality, allowing you to add as many people to the queue so that everyone gets their steak cooked the way they like it. Got a favourite steak you like to cook? Why not add it to favourites list in SteakMate so that you are only ever one step away from cooking the perfect steak.
Not sure about what steaks to barbecue or pan-fry? SteakMate gives you a list of all the Beef steaks recommended for cooking this way as well as information about each of them – it also includes all the alternate names for the same steak.
Beef comes free with the app and contains over 80 unique beef cuts. An additional in-app purchase unlocks Chicken cuts, Pig cuts and Lamb cuts adding over 120 additional meat cuts.
Our categories such as grill, pan-fry, oven roast & slow cook let you find the perfect meat cut for any event. You can also find cuts through our 'good for' section such as budget, diet, dry-rub and marinating.
The app is perfect for children, home cooks, and chefs alike.
Here's a list of our Beef cuts:
Arm Roast, Arm Steak, Back Ribs, Bible Tripe, Blade Minute Steak, Blade Roast, Blade Steak, Bone in blade steak, Bone-in Strip Steak, Boneless Rolled Rump Roast, Boneless Shin, Bottom-Round Roast, Brain, Brisket First Cut, Brisket Front Cut, Butt Fillet, Cheek, Chuck 7-Bone Pot Roast, Chuck 7-Bone Steak, Chuck Eye Roast, Chuck Eye Steak, Chuck Short Ribs, Chuck, Coulotte Steak, Country-style Chuck Ribs, Cross-Rib Roast, Eye of Round, Eye Round, Flank Steak, Flat Iron Steak, Flat Tripe, Flat-Bone Sirloin Steak, Ground Beef, Hanger Steak, Heart, Honeycomb Tripe, Hoof, Kidney, Knuckle Medallion, Liver, Lower Intestines, Ox Tail, Pin-Bone Sirloin Steak, Ranch Steak, Rib Eye Roast, Rib Eye Steak, Rib Roast, Rib Steak, Rolled Brisket, Round Steak, Round-Bone Sirloin Steak, Rump Centre Steak, Rump Medallion, Rump Minute Steak, Rump Roast, Rump Steak, Shin Bone-in, Short Ribs, Shoulder Tender, Sierra Cut, Sirloin Flap, Sirloin Roast, Sirloin Steak, Sirloin Tip Center Steak, Sirloin Tip Side Steak, Small Intestines, Spleen, Stew Beef, Stir-fry Strips, Strip Roast, Strip Steak, Sweetbreads, T-Bone, Tenderloin Steak, Tendon, Testicles, Tongue, Top-Round Steak, Topside Minute Steak, Topside Roast, Topside Steak, Tri-Tip, Underblade Steak, Wedge-Bone Sirloin Steak.