-You can also connect with any number of PrestaShop stores from your app. Best of all there is NO NEED for any coding. Anyone can simply install this app by creating a Webservice in your PrestaShop store. There is a helpful guide with screenshots to show how an API Key can be created.
Key Features & Benefits:
-You also receive automatic notifications on your mobile or tablet if a purchase is made or a certain product goes out of stock. The notification feature is especially useful during the holiday season as you would want to ensure that your popular products are in stock.
-Keep track of all the vital sales & product metrics in a simple yet intuitive dashboard in real-time wherever you are.
-Get detailed information about each aspect of your e-commerce business by tapping the relevant widget. For example, if you want to know your revenue trend, just tap on the revenue widget and you can see the month till date revenue chart.
-You can take a closer look at each order to know who placed the order and what were the items purchased within 2 taps.
-PrestaShop Mobile Dashboard provides a quick look at the orders that are pending and which need your attention.
Dundas Dashboard Explorer requires a Dundas Dashboard installation, but by default will use Dundas' public server so that you can evaluate it with default settings right away.
Please contact FullFact at sales@FullFact.com or visit our website at http://www.oeetoolkit.com for more information on our products.
Please note that this app requires the OEE Toolkit with RemoteCollect and the web dashboard 1.6 to be installed. When no OEE Toolkit installation is configured, example machines and data is shown to illustrate what features the application offers.
The system – just like a car’s dashboard – offers an insight into a company’s operations and processes. If necessary, a leading person can intervene in time to improve efficiency.
From now on there is no need for unnecessary “what’s the latest” phone calls or rummaging through emails to locate submitted statements. Meetings can be carried out more efficiently, since everyone has an up to date preview of the meaningful data on their mobile devices. The Beams Mobile KPI Dashboard is able to connect to existing company databases, and is fitted to handle reports as well.
Note: to use Beams Mobile KPI Dashboard with your own data you need a valid account on a Beams Cloud KPI Server. You can register in order to use Beams on cloud.beams.mobi website. Until if you don’t have an account you can use our demo data (user:demo, password: demo), which available in the mobile application.
Key recommended areas of use:
- sales and trading
- manufacturing and production
- procurement, inventory management, transport and logistics
- monitoring, IT operations
- IT outsourcing, ticketing/issue tracking systems, helpdesk, call center, software testing
- unified interface for both smartphones and tablet devices
- advanced enterprise security features and data protection solutions
- show full screen or two half screen charts
- use of standard and complex chart types
- displayed chart types: line, column, bar, area diagrams and pie chart, or a combination of those
- zoom charts using touch gestures
- details emphasis on the charts using touch gestures
- capability of configuring multiple dashboard and unlimited callable statements
- callable statements can be created with the following data sources: Microsoft Excel, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database
- customizable data refresh, synchronization and notification settings
Download the FREE Beams Mobile KPI Dashboard mobile applications to get immediate access to time-critical business information and get real-time insight into company performance, anytime and anywhere.
For more information, please visit us at www.beams.mobi.
Real-time Status Information: provides access of the status of your business and IT infrastructure whenever you want;
Problem Prevention: enables problem investigation and resolution from remote locations through your support staff;
On-the fly Presentations: presents dashboards in real-time while you are away of your desk;
Favourite Dashboards: Mark your favourite dashboards view.
OpMon 6.0 (or above) and is best suited for Android 4.0 and above.
OpMon is a complete platform for the governance of IT and Telecom. Manage business processes, networks and systems, monitoring any type of device that generates data as servers, switches, databases, internet link, surveillance cameras, applications, etc. Reports of availability, capacity and performance, SLA, SLM, among others are definitely the ones of the best (mainly) features.
Learn more about OpMon:
Download for free at
Por fin podrá analizar su empresa esté donde esté sin necesidad de pasar por su oficina. Con iDynamics® Dashboard obtendrá los datos clave para tomar sus decisiones en cualquier momento, gracias a la visualización en tiempo real.
La versión que usted puede obtener a través de Google Play proporciona una funcionalidad estándar, que se irá incrementando en el futuro.
Si usted desea un proyecto personalizado basado en esta tecnología, envíenos un mail a la dirección: email@example.com
Una vez descargada, la aplicación se conecta a una base de datos de Microsoft Dynamics NAV estándar de demo, para que pueda ver su funcionamiento.
Para acceder a los datos de su ERP Microsoft Dynamics NAV, es necesario que usted disponga del ADDON que Aitana puede proporcionarle, convenientemente instalado en su Base de Datos de Microsoft Dynamics NAV, y que los componentes de servidor sean accesibles desde Internet.
*Para disponer gratuitamente del módulo de NAV "iDynamics Dashboard", debe ser cliente de la OSC (Servicios de Soporte Avanzados) o tener el BREP activo y al corriente de pagos.
Indies’ Magento Dashboard gives you access to all the key information about the product, product image and its description. It also provides access to the customer details and their requested orders along with order details. Order details can be viewed and the status of the order can be updated.
Whether you are traveling or in the waiting room, you will be able to check your store’s bestsellers, last orders, and sales of the day. Owing to its immense experience with Magento, Indies puts your store in the palm of your hand. With Magento Dashboard mobile app, take the pulse of your sales wherever you are, whenever you want and as much as you want !
Some key points which can be covered by magento dashboard app are:
• Statistics of sales, order and customer.
• All order, customer and product information can be reviewed.
• Detail description of order, customer and production information.
• Search the order, customer and product by name and date.
• Sort the product by name, type and SKU.
• Sort orders by the status of the orders.
• Update the status of orders.
• Graph of revenue can be shown.
• Gives you information for 24h, 7 days, current month, current year.
• Lifetime sales, last orders, bestsellers and most searched terms can be found.