When you’re busy on the frontline of emergency Medicine, EB Medicine is your guide--providing you with practical and reliable answers to aid your clinical decision making, in a concise and easy-to-use format.
EB Medicine has produced leading evidence-based education and CME since 1999, giving our subscribers access to more than 300 topics and 20 years of experience in our journals, Emergency Medicine Practice and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice.
The “EB” in our name stands for “evidence-based” and reflects our guiding philosophy--that evidence-based content is the best medicine.
Like you, we recognize the need for excellence in emergency patient care. For each of our resources, peer experts have reviewed the current body of evidence to present you with essential findings, conclusions, and best practices to inform your clinical decisions. You receive real-world, practical, actionable guidance you can rely on to improve patient outcomes. Our content is developed by experienced physicians facing the challenges and realities of practicing medicine every day, all accomplished in their medical specialties.
And with more than 400 CME credits available across the full array of must-know emergency medicine topics, you can advance your clinical knowledge and improve your practice, while fulfilling requirements for ongoing CME.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or a veteran emergency clinician with decades of experience, our resources allow you to dive deeply into the current evidence that will help you make the best clinical decisions on shift.
Your EB Medicine subscription gives you practical content right at your fingertips.
• 300+ Evidence-Based Emergency Medicine Courses. Search our course library of Emergency Medicine Practice and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice issues by keyword, chief compliant, or topic and get practical recommendations within seconds
• Clinically Relevant Topics. Get access when and where you need it—via our app, podcast, and online
• Quick Course Summaries. When time is short, just hit the highlights on any topic with our Points & Pearls digests
• Decision-Support Tools. Make quick, confident decisions guided by clinical pathways, Calculated Decisions (powered by MDCalc), and pitfalls to avoid
• Subject-Matter Expertise. Our content is crafted by practicing emergency medicine clinicians on the front lines
• 400+ AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Core EM content + stroke, trauma, pharmacology, critical care, and more