Bug while parsing events in year 2000s If I add an event after year 2000, and parse the contacts, it changes the year to 1900. For instance, if I add an event on 12th Aug 2009, this app will change the date to 12th Aug 1909 and same is reflected in the notes as well. Will give 5 star one this bug is fixed. This bug seems to occur on all events after year 2009.
Found the problem but a lot of bugs still remain The problem is in the autoupdate contact details feature. Please fix it. Also add material design support.
Used to be a great app...have used it on my last 3 phones however I have lost data...there are many birthdays that are not in my database with no explanation as to what happened to them. I have emailed for help twice with no response. Would have given this app 5 stars a year ago however now I am even reluctant to give it a 2. Would like someone to help me recover dates that are missing or I will be finding a new app very soon!
Marshmellow update please Can't edit contacts on Galaxy s7 Marshmellow. Ebo blocks editing anything in contacts except birthdays. Had to delete app. Please fix because I loved this app with my Galaxy S4 but now I can't use
Great program Needs feature to be able to customize date in the birthday list, not everyone likes the american backward date formatting -.-
Keep updating!!! <3 Every update drives this app one step closer to perfection....
- Visual refresh, part one. More to come.
- Removed Facebook import, no longer possible due to Facebook's new privacy rules
- More robust system to link contacts to entries, retains links even when contacts change
- Mostly removed the different ways of handling contacts vs. non-contacts
- Even non-contacts can now edit all event types on one screen
- Replaced the horrible tutorial with a slightly less horrible tutorial
- Custom event types are now also synced with Google Contacts
Wanna be notified of your friends birthday? Birthdays Reminder is the solution!
Private security solutions for android mobiles: protect, antivirus and malware