Bluefire Reader is designed with you, the reader, in mind—and now it’s better than ever! With just a tap you can highlight, bookmark, annotate, look up a definition, and share excerpts via email, Facebook, Twitter and other linked services. We've also improved the presentation of our Search results, making it easier to review words and phrases in context.
Popular bookstores around the world use the Bluefire white-label platform to power their branded apps. Try Bluefire Reader today and see why!
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing email@example.com if there are any issues.
* 486 simulated exam questions.
* Detailed explanations.
* Covers all core areas of the ACSM Exam Specifications, including:
-- Exercise Prescription and Programming
-- Exercise Physiology and Related Exercise Science
-- Health Appraisal and Fitness Exercise Testing
-- Clinical and Medical Considerations
-- Nutrition and Weight Management
-- Safety, Injury Prevention, and Emergency Procedures
-- Human Behavior
-- Program Administration, Quality Assurance, and Outcome Assessment
* Exclusive, intuitive interface.
* Study Mode -- Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation. Study at your own pace!
* Test Mode -- Designed to simulate the exam experience. Set your own question and time constraints.
* Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format.
This app is not affiliated with the American College of Sports Medicine.
ABOUT UPWARD MOBILITY:
Upward Mobility is an independent test-preparation apps company that creates high quality material that is witty and engaging, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals. All of our content is developed exclusively for Upward Mobility by writers who are subject matter experts and undergoes a thorough review process.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
Free eBooks for Kindle is designed for searching these FREE ebooks with ease!
You can easily search free e-books by categories, customer reviews, book ratings and more.
- Free eBooks for Kindle App is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
- KINDLE is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
The Freading (free reading) Ebook Service was developed by Library Ideas, LLC and is sold to libraries of all types around the world. End users are registered cardholders of participating libraries. Check with your local library for participation.
The end user should use their browser to navigate the library website, then download the book from a library website into this application. Once in the application, the EPUB or PDF book can be explored and read.
The Freading application is designed to lend full support for Adobe DRM and uses Adobe ID for Authentication.
The Freading application includes many features that you would expect for a good reading experience such as tap or swipe to turn pages, remembering the last page read, and selectable text size.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
With the Bozeman Public Library app, BPL Mobile, you can:
• Search our catalog
• Place holds
• Search our databases
• Connect to homework help, Tumblebooks, and other resources for kids
• Download audio and ebooks
• Find out what events are happening at the library
• Check on our hours, address, and social media pages
• Find out if we have a book in by scanning its barcode using Booklook
Even better, our app uses smart searching technology; no need to remember the whole title of the book or name of the author! Typing in pup tra will find you books on puppy training; typing in ja ev will list books by Janet Evanovich.
At the Bozeman Public Library, we are committed to providing the best service we can to our patrons. Please let us know what you like and what you don’t like about the app. Funding for this app was generously provided by the Friends of the Bozeman Public Library.
All you need is a library card from your local library. Titles stream instantly, and are automatically returned at the end of the lending period. Your local public library must have an account set up with Hoopla Digital before you can use the Hoopla app. Please ask your library if they have a Hoopla Digital account before installing Hoopla.
Hoopla is supported on devices running Android 4.x and above. However, some features of hoopla may not be available on all devices.
For the best possible experience, we suggest having the latest version of Android available from the manufacturer/carrier installed on your device. Please check your device settings to ensure you have the latest Android version.
The following Android versions are required for audiobook playback on Samsung Galaxy S4 devices:
Verizon – I545VRUFNG6 (Android 4.4.2)
AT&T – I337UCUFNI1 (Android 4.4.2)
T-Mobile – M919UVUFNH7 (Android 4.4.4)
*Sprint – The latest available build of Android for the Sprint S4 still does not allow for audiobook playback. We are unblocking them to allow users to still borrow/return titles, and we hope that Sprint releases the necessary update soon.
Easily stream or download the books. Perfect for your commute, relaxing at home, in bed, or while at the gym.
The app keeps your place for you with automatic bookmarking across your whole library.
UPDATED: Now also has a Sleep Timer.
Bug fixes & Download Performance Boost
Arranged A-Z, it contains entries for standard grammatical terms as well as dealing with related questions of usage. Readers of all levels will find this guide essential.
This is a fully functional trial!
* Over 250 questions of grammar and punctuation clearly explained
* Uses examples of real English to clarify grammatical points taken from the Oxford Corpus
* The supplementary section gives an overview of grammatical terms and the structure of English sentences
* Contains special longer entries on a wide range of subjects, such as the difference between active and passive
* Includes terms specified in the school National Strategies, making it suitable for homework as well as general use
In addition to explaining basic terms such as 'split infinitive', 'participle', and 'adverb', entries also discuss whether to use 'may' or 'might', 'that' or 'which', and 'it's' or 'its'. The Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation gives the reader quick and easy access to the answers to these, and many other, questions of grammar. It offers clear and coherent explanations, and illustrations across a broad range of topics, and is the first port of call for any reader seeking clear, authoritative help with grammar and punctuation.
Both easy to use and comprehensive, the Oxford A-Z of Grammar and Punctuation is an essential tool for writing at home, in the office, at school, and at college.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
* A quick search of words while you type.
* A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
* A wild card search function (*) which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
* Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
* History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
* Discover more about language with the special language notes.
* See words in context with example sentences.
* 'Word-of-the-day' feature with homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
NPL Mobile APP Features:
1. Catalog Search - Just type the first few letters of two or three words and search results will begin to appear. For example, if you’re looking up Mark Twain in the catalog, just type "ma twa." Once you find the title you’re looking for, you can place it on hold right from your phone.
2. My Account- Manage your accounts including placing holds, renewals, and ePayment.
3. Library Locator – Find the location of our Libraries, hours of operation and contact information. It uses GPS to offer directions from where you are.
4. Ask Us – Ready access to our staff via text, email or phone.
5. Events - Anytime, anywhere access to our calendar of events.
6. Reading Lists – Browse the reading lists of Newly Arrived, Coming Soon and Popular and place holds instantly.
7. eBooks & more –One-click access to OverDrive to find and download titles. The OverDrive app is still required to read the eBooks.
8. BookLook - Enter or scan the ISBN barcodes of books you find in bookstores to see if we have them at our library. If we do, you can place a hold on it right from your phone.
9. BookCheck- Instantly checkout a book, DVD or CD from anywhere within our library without waiting in line.
10. Mobile Databases – Enjoy databases designed for smartphone users, launch mobile apps such as EBSCO Host, AccessMyLibrary (Gale), and Mango.
11. Online Databases –Enjoy all of our databases within this app. This is especially useful to users of iPad, Android tablet, or Windows Mobile tablet.
There is a whole world of possibilities at NPL, now it is available on your mobile device. Enjoy!
> login to personal library account
> search, reserve and renew library materials
> save and retrieve library materials in My Lists
> check the addresses and opening hours of public libraries
> locate the nearest libraries via GPS
> use personalised alert services to receive notifications, including pick-up notices and due date reminders
> search library materials by scanning the ISBN barcode
> share the information of library materials to friends through e-mail, instant messaging tools and social sharing platforms
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. The personal data collected in the app will only be used for processing your library account or handling your enquiry.
2. The personal data required in the app include your library card number/Hong Kong identity card number and your library account password. Whether you store your personal data in the app is optional. If you have logged in with your Hong Kong identity card number, it will be converted and saved as a library card number.
3. The app will collect the device model, system version, usage and login records as general statistical data for helping the LCSD compile statistics or diagnosing system problems, so as to enhance the app and facilitate your use of our library services.
4. The app will obtain your location data via GPS and show you the nearest public libraries and any related information. Your location data will not be saved in the app.
5. The function of direct phone calling to branch libraries is provided in the app, but it will not collect any personal data.
6. The personalized library information notification service provided in the app will send the identifier of your device together with your alert messages to Google Inc. or Apple Inc., from whom the messages will be pushed to your device. On Android system, the app will also collect the MAC address for checking purpose.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
We've invested in the latest mobile solution for libraries and we'll be adding new content over time. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
**If you have any connection issues please try clearing your app data and restarting the app.**
*Data usage fees may apply - please check with your carrier.
DynaMed™ is unique among clinical information resources; our community of clinicians synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis in an easily-digestible format. We follow a strict evidence-based editorial process focused on providing unbiased information to help guide physicians in their decision-making process.
Visit your library’s website to see if your library has subscribed to Flipster. Get access to popular magazines and read many of your favorite titles.If your library doesn’t yet offer Flipster, encourage them to sign up today.
• Download popular magazines and read offline
• Magazines open where you left off
• Track percentage of magazine read
• Select highlighted areas to jump to articles and related websites
Now it’s time to relax, put your feet up and read your favorite magazines with Flipster!
** PLEASE NOTE: This application requires a paid subscription to PEMSoft **