Bluefire Reader is designed with you, the reader, in mind—and now it’s better than ever! With just a tap you can highlight, bookmark, annotate, look up a definition, and share excerpts via email, Facebook, Twitter and other linked services. We've also improved the presentation of our Search results, making it easier to review words and phrases in context.
Popular bookstores around the world use the Bluefire white-label platform to power their branded apps. Try Bluefire Reader today and see why!
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
FreeBSD Journal is the voice of the FreeBSD community—its editorial content is shaped, written and vetted by a body of widely recognized, respected leaders in the FreeBSD community.
Single Issue -- $6.99
1 Year Subscription -- $19.99
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing email@example.com if there are any issues.
* 486 simulated exam questions.
* Detailed explanations.
* Covers all core areas of the ACSM Exam Specifications, including:
-- Exercise Prescription and Programming
-- Exercise Physiology and Related Exercise Science
-- Health Appraisal and Fitness Exercise Testing
-- Clinical and Medical Considerations
-- Nutrition and Weight Management
-- Safety, Injury Prevention, and Emergency Procedures
-- Human Behavior
-- Program Administration, Quality Assurance, and Outcome Assessment
* Exclusive, intuitive interface.
* Study Mode -- Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation. Study at your own pace!
* Test Mode -- Designed to simulate the exam experience. Set your own question and time constraints.
* Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format.
This app is not affiliated with the American College of Sports Medicine.
ABOUT UPWARD MOBILITY:
Upward Mobility is an independent test-preparation apps company that creates high quality material that is witty and engaging, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals. All of our content is developed exclusively for Upward Mobility by writers who are subject matter experts and undergoes a thorough review process.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
With the Bozeman Public Library app, BPL Mobile, you can:
• Search our catalog
• Place holds
• Search our databases
• Connect to homework help, Tumblebooks, and other resources for kids
• Download audio and ebooks
• Find out what events are happening at the library
• Check on our hours, address, and social media pages
• Find out if we have a book in by scanning its barcode using Booklook
Even better, our app uses smart searching technology; no need to remember the whole title of the book or name of the author! Typing in pup tra will find you books on puppy training; typing in ja ev will list books by Janet Evanovich.
At the Bozeman Public Library, we are committed to providing the best service we can to our patrons. Please let us know what you like and what you don’t like about the app. Funding for this app was generously provided by the Friends of the Bozeman Public Library.
Source licensing is available for those who wish to extend and rebrand DL Reader with their own look, feel and functionality.
Standard reading features include:
* Full support for downloading and reading books from Adobe Content Server(R) powered bookstores
* Bookmarks, highlights and notes created in books synchronize across iOS and Android devices
* Dictionary support
* Support for Adobe ID accounts as well as Vendor ID accounts
* Add bookmarks, highlights and notes to eBooks
* Full support for reflow of Arabic and Hebrew ePub files in proper right to left reading order
* User interface support in 14 languages
* View and sort books with included bookshelf or book list views
* Clean, undistracted and responsive reading interface
* Support for navigating with links and with eBook Table of Contents
* Selectable text size for EPUB books
* Zoom in/out and pan PDF pages while viewing
* Easily branded with your icons, splash screen, application logo and branding to reinforce your eBookstore identity
* Full support for Adobe DRM including joined accounts, uses Adobe ID or Vendor ID for authentication
* User guide included - easily rebranded with your identity
* No programming required to extend with your branding
* Source code license available
* Human skeleton system
* Anatomy Human Stomach
* Blood physiology
* Genetics and inheritance
* Human Anatomy Organs
* The endocrine system
* Human respiratory System
* Human Circulatory System
* Heart Anatomy
* Human Skin Anatomy
* The cardiovascular system
* Human Organ System
* Digestive System
* Human Muscular System
* Cell physiology
* Self-paced learning; Access 24x7, anytime, anywhere
* Provision for the students to make notes
* Rotate, zoom, dissect any of the available model sets
Free eBooks for Kindle is designed for searching these FREE ebooks with ease!
You can easily search free e-books by categories, customer reviews, book ratings and more.
- Free eBooks for Kindle App is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
- KINDLE is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
DynaMed™ is unique among clinical information resources; our community of clinicians synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis in an easily-digestible format. We follow a strict evidence-based editorial process focused on providing unbiased information to help guide physicians in their decision-making process.
Visit your library’s website to see if your library has subscribed to Flipster. Get access to popular magazines and read many of your favorite titles.If your library doesn’t yet offer Flipster, encourage them to sign up today.
• Download popular magazines and read offline
• Magazines open where you left off
• Track percentage of magazine read
• Select highlighted areas to jump to articles and related websites
Now it’s time to relax, put your feet up and read your favorite magazines with Flipster!
** PLEASE NOTE: This application requires a paid subscription to PEMSoft **