Bluefire Reader is designed with you, the reader, in mind—and now it’s better than ever! With just a tap you can highlight, bookmark, annotate, look up a definition, and share excerpts via email, Facebook, Twitter and other linked services. We've also improved the presentation of our Search results, making it easier to review words and phrases in context.
Popular bookstores around the world use the Bluefire white-label platform to power their branded apps. Try Bluefire Reader today and see why!
FreeBSD Journal is the voice of the FreeBSD community—its editorial content is shaped, written and vetted by a body of widely recognized, respected leaders in the FreeBSD community.
Single Issue -- $6.99
1 Year Subscription -- $19.99
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing email@example.com if there are any issues.
* 486 simulated exam questions.
* Detailed explanations.
* Covers all core areas of the ACSM Exam Specifications, including:
-- Exercise Prescription and Programming
-- Exercise Physiology and Related Exercise Science
-- Health Appraisal and Fitness Exercise Testing
-- Clinical and Medical Considerations
-- Nutrition and Weight Management
-- Safety, Injury Prevention, and Emergency Procedures
-- Human Behavior
-- Program Administration, Quality Assurance, and Outcome Assessment
* Exclusive, intuitive interface.
* Study Mode -- Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation. Study at your own pace!
* Test Mode -- Designed to simulate the exam experience. Set your own question and time constraints.
* Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format.
This app is not affiliated with the American College of Sports Medicine.
ABOUT UPWARD MOBILITY:
Upward Mobility is an independent test-preparation apps company that creates high quality material that is witty and engaging, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals. All of our content is developed exclusively for Upward Mobility by writers who are subject matter experts and undergoes a thorough review process.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
PocketBook reader allows you to customize your reading experience by adjusting text size, layouts, colors and many other options.
- Scroll or turn pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen or by using the volume keys.
- Use single page, dual page or scroll viewing modes.
- Search text to find needed information.
- Highlight text and make notes.
- Export notes & highlights to a file.
- Adjust display brightness while reading.
- Lock screen orientation.
- Quickly access to table of contents, notes and highlights.
- Easy book navigation.
- Adobe DRM support.
- OPDS catalogs.
- ABBYY Lingvo, GoldenDict, ForaDict dictionaries support
PDF & DjVu features:
- Crop page margins manually or automatically to fit page content to the screen size.
- Use pinch and stretch gestures to zoom in or out page.
- Use double tap to zoom to a particular text fragment.
EPUB, FB2, TXT, RTF features:
- Use pinch-to-zoom gestures to change font size.
- Change text and background color. PocketBook reader supports four color themes (night, day, sepia and gray).
More features will be coming soon:
- DOCX formats support
English, Russian, German, Portuguese
★The leading eBook application for the Android platform
★20+ million users from over 200 countries
Differences between the Aldiko Book Reader Premium and the Aldiko Book Reader Free are: the Aldiko Book Reader Premium has highlights (for EPUB files), notes (for EPUB files) and home widget features, gets faster update and does not contain advertisements.
Features of the Aldiko Book Reader Free:
✔ Support EPUB, PDF formats as well as Adobe DRM encrypted eBooks.
✔ Support eBooks from public libraries.
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference. The Aldiko Book Reader also supports night-time reading.
✔ User-friendly interface: the Aldiko Book Reader supports both Android phones and tablets. You can create your own bookmarks anywhere in the book, rapidly jump to a different section of the book through the table of content.
✔ Advanced library management system: import your own EPUB and PDF files into the app to read them on the go; organize your eBooks by tags and collections. Aldiko will also remember your reading position automatically, bring you back to where you left off.
✔ In-app shopping experience: browse huge catalogs of eBooks, including best-sellers, new releases and classics (lots of them are FREE)
✔ Other cool features not to miss: global-text search in a book, dictionary, add your own favorite catalogs (OPDS support) and many more
Aldiko Book Reader works on Android phones and tablets with Android version 2.3 or above.
Multe dintre cantari au fost scrise de autori necunoscuti. O parte dintre acestea au fost scrise de autori precum Traian Dorz, Nicolae Moldoveanu, Costache Ioanid, Puiu Chibici, Dionisie Giuchici, Ilie Belciu, Florin Pal etc.
Am incercat să includ de la cântări vechi si foarte cunoscute la cântări noi care sunt cântate în biserici dar care încă nu sunt publicate în cărțile de cântări. Acest lucru face ca această colectie de cântece să fie o binecuvântare pentru cei ce laudă pe Domnul în partașia din cămăruță.
Cântări noi vor fi adăugate și în funcție de propunerile utilizatorilor.
* Cuprinsul cântărilor pe litere - acest lucru face ca aplicaţia să fie mult mai accesibilă.
- consider această opțiune cea mai importantă îmbunătățire făcută acestei aplicații.
* Buton pentru cântări preferate
- permite realizarea unei "carti de cantari" proprii cu cântările preferate
* Motor de căutare după conţinut
- această funcție permite (deocamdată) căutarea în text(nu în titlu) a unui singur cuvânt și durează în jur de un minut.
* Permite mutarea pe cartela de memorie.
* Nu necesită conexiune la internet şi nu conţine reclame.
* Mărirea/micşorarea scrisului și a spatiului intre rânduri
* Citire in modul noapte/zi.
* Modificarea culorii scrisului pentru confortul ochilor.
* Funcţia de " a da pagina".
Cautare in cuprinsul alfabetic.
Un cantec care incepe cu litera N, de exemplu, se poate gasi foarte usor in cuprinsul aplicatiei CARTE DE CANTARI, dand click pe litera N. Astfel se deschid in ordine alfabetica doar cantarile care incep cu litera N.
Pentru orice problemă legată de instalare, funcționare sau actualizare va rugăm să contactați departamentul de client service la adresa: email@example.com
Conține 18 eBookuri preinstalate:
1. Integral – „Cartea pierdută a vrăjitoarelor“ de Deborah Harkness de la Editura Litera
2. Integral – „Hazliile isprăvi ale nepotului lui Juan Moreira“ de Roberto Payro de la Editura Univers
3. Integral – „Jucătorul“ de F.M. Dostoievski de la Editura Polirom
4. Integral – „Povestiri de pe Calea Moșilor“ de Adina Popescu de la Editura Casa de Pariuri Literare
5. Integral – „Proză“ de Mihai Eminescu de la Editura Litera
6. Integral – „Viseptol“ de George Vasilievici de la Editura Casa de Pariuri Literare
7. Preview – „Am numărul tău“ de Sophie Kinsella de la Editura Polirom
8. Preview – „Atracția. Crossfire - Vol. 1“ de Sylvia Day de la Editura Litera
9. Preview – „Cel care mă așteaptă“ de Parinoush Saniee de la Editura Polirom
10. Preview – „Cimitirul“ de Teleșpan de la Editura Herg Benet
11. Preview – „Cincizeci de umbre ale lui Grey. Volumul I din trilogia Fifty Shades“ de E L James de la Editura Trei
12. Preview – „De ce este România altfel?“ de Lucian Boia de la Editura Humanitas
13. Preview – „Jocurile foamei“ de Suzanne Collins de la Editura Nemira
14. Preview – „Manuscrisul găsit la Accra“ de Paulo Coelho de la Editura Humanitas
15. Preview – „Sînt o babă comunistă!“ de Dan Lungu de la Editura Polirom
16. Preview – „Șoseaua Cățelu 42“ de Alina Nedelea de la Editura ALLFA
17. Preview – „Splendida cetate a celor o mie de sori“ de Khaled Hosseini de la Editura Niculescu
18. Preview – „Ură, prietenie, dragoste, căsătorie“ de Alice Munro de la Editura Litera
Based on the usage patterns and other parameters we have decided to make the Indian Central Acts available free of cost to everyone who needs it. You can now download any Act you want and refer to it whenever required. We are aiming to create a country of legally aware law abiding citizens..
As on date there are 1187 Bare Acts/Central Acts in India which have been formulated, accepted and put into effect from 1836 starting with the Bengal Districts Act in India. Some of these have ceased to be in effect or are not used regularly but most of these acts play in important role in the legal domain and judiciary in India.
As these Acts constitute the laws of the land it is evident that first & foremost, this information is of immediate & recurring need for the lawyers, advocates, judges and other members constituting the judiciary. A sub-group in the legal fraternity comprises the law students whose requirements are as rapid & recurring as their seniors who practice. Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Income Tax practitioners, Company Secretaries, Human Resource Professionals etc., are a significant populace who need access to these Acts. With the internet powering the world as it is today there are a lot of individuals, organisations, institution’s etc. that also refer to these acts on the web or mobile.
And now for the first time, India’s Central (Bare) Acts are available on the My Law Ally Indian Central Acts mobile application and ready to access and download. The mobile application on Play store will be a source for all the 1187 Acts and we will consistently fine-tune the app to deliver a hassle free experience to the users.
The instantaneous dissemination of information is the key here. The information seeker may be a busy advocate in court wishing to quickly refer a law in between hearings, a student needing a reference check prior to an exam, a Company Secretary in the middle of an important board meeting, really just about anyone. All the user needs is a smart phone on which the My Law Ally Indian Central Acts mobile app has been downloaded. And the user is all set to refer to everything he needs. This just-in-time, synchronous learning/referencing makes for speedy yet informed decision-making and positively contributes to the quality of the exercise.
Firstly, the user will have the laws literally at his or her fingertips whenever required. But what if the name of the law eludes the user? Not a problem. Just search for the law/s by using keywords and the app will bring up the results. Not just that. The user can also cross-reference different Acts. So it’s not just about putting up an encyclopedia of information to be pulled up at will, but also a guide to help the user actually find relevant information in those vast reserves, quickly & correctly in a matter of seconds.
Download and register….
Download the My Law Ally Bare Acts mobile app. Then register yourself as a Lawyer, Student or a member of the General public. Check out the Acts directory. They are categorized by Alphabet and by Group. Right now you can download all the Acts for free.We have made registration according to categories mandatory as we will launch a series of apps in the coming months focused on specific groups of users and the credentials created here can be used for those as well.
• Single sign on – Access and synchronize your data on all your devices
• Extensive taxonomy based search facility for each act
• Features like bookmarking and notes
• Granular content structure enabling a lot of functions
• Cross linking to external sources for easy references
• Multiple window structure to facilitate ease of use
• Copy and paste options section wise
Please also share your valuable feedback as this will help us create a delightful and seamless user experience. We look forward to hearing from you. Happy viewing....
With the Bozeman Public Library app, BPL Mobile, you can:
• Search our catalog
• Place holds
• Search our databases
• Connect to homework help, Tumblebooks, and other resources for kids
• Download audio and ebooks
• Find out what events are happening at the library
• Check on our hours, address, and social media pages
• Find out if we have a book in by scanning its barcode using Booklook
Even better, our app uses smart searching technology; no need to remember the whole title of the book or name of the author! Typing in pup tra will find you books on puppy training; typing in ja ev will list books by Janet Evanovich.
At the Bozeman Public Library, we are committed to providing the best service we can to our patrons. Please let us know what you like and what you don’t like about the app. Funding for this app was generously provided by the Friends of the Bozeman Public Library.
Free eBooks for Kindle is designed for searching these FREE ebooks with ease!
You can easily search free e-books by categories, customer reviews, book ratings and more.
- Free eBooks for Kindle App is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
- KINDLE is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
•Quickly review your local Best Pick contractors’ service information and reviews
•Contact Best Picks immediately
•Save Best Picks to your Favorites list
•Share your Best Pick experiences via Facebook & Twitter
•Email contractor recommendations to friends and family
•Access key consumer tips and FAQs
•Contact our Customer Service department with questions or assistance requests
Best Pick Reports/Home Reports is published by EBSCO Research, an independent research firm that qualifies home service providers annually through rigorous and unbiased third-party research – we do not accept any unsolicited or anonymous reviews.
We are constantly conducting phone interviews with homeowners (resulting in hundreds of thousands of reviews in the past 3 years alone) to provide you with the best companies to choose from. In addition to our extensive research, each company must meet additional requirements to receive their Best Pick certification: they must excel in our research with more than 100 reviews; they must carry the proper state-required insurances and professional licenses; they must honor contracts made with homeowners and suppliers; and they must sign our Best Pick company pledge (check it out on our website: www.BestPickReports.com).
We also provide personal customer service support – so feel free to contact us with any additional questions or if you need assistance with anything: AppHelpDesk@EBSCOResearch.com
The Freading (free reading) Ebook Service was developed by Library Ideas, LLC and is sold to libraries of all types around the world. End users are registered cardholders of participating libraries. Check with your local library for participation.
The end user should use their browser to navigate the library website, then download the book from a library website into this application. Once in the application, the EPUB or PDF book can be explored and read.
The Freading application is designed to lend full support for Adobe DRM and uses Adobe ID for Authentication.
The Freading application includes many features that you would expect for a good reading experience such as tap or swipe to turn pages, remembering the last page read, and selectable text size.
CiteThis a Android application that assists in the often arduous task of academic referencing. By the use of cameras fitted on compatible Android phones, CiteThis scans the barcodes of books. Once a book has been scanned, the user can select a variety of referencing formats and save them to project folders directly on the internal memory of the device.
Projects can be browsed and reference records selected allowing you to edit as well as view any cover art of the book along with other useful information regarding it's publishing. The referencing style of any given reference record can be changed as many times as deemed necessary by you. CiteThis also supports: manual ISBN entry, manual referencing and academic journal search.
Projects can be exported via your chosen email in the format of an EndNote file and plain text.
Please understand this is a free app with no advertising, so I try to respond to fixes ASAP but it's primarily a side project of mine.
- Barcode scanning and manual barcode entry
- A fully functional academic journal article search
- Supports MLA, APA, AMA, Harvard & Chicago formats.
- Easy project creation and editing.
- Fully compatible with EndNote.
- and more...
-Fixed error causing crashes on certain devices.
-Fixed bug causing AMA to sometimes be saved as APA.
-Fixed a few GUI issues when running on tablets.
Feel free to add us on Facebook:
Information and tutorial viewable at:
We're happy to answer any issues or queries you may have, just get in contact with us via email or through our Facebook page.
DynaMed™ is unique among clinical information resources; our community of clinicians synthesize the evidence and provide objective analysis in an easily-digestible format. We follow a strict evidence-based editorial process focused on providing unbiased information to help guide physicians in their decision-making process.
Visit your library’s website to see if your library has subscribed to Flipster. Get access to popular magazines and read many of your favorite titles.If your library doesn’t yet offer Flipster, encourage them to sign up today.
• Download popular magazines and read offline
• Magazines open where you left off
• Track percentage of magazine read
• Select highlighted areas to jump to articles and related websites
Now it’s time to relax, put your feet up and read your favorite magazines with Flipster!
** PLEASE NOTE: This application requires a paid subscription to PEMSoft **