You can manually input and resize all geometric characteristics (width, height, radius of curvature, thickness of web and flange) of the stiffener and get the result of the calculation. It is also possible to change the sizes of the attached plating, such as a deck, shell, bottom and bulkheads.
Also you can select stadard sizes of stiffeners from the list of GOST-standard (Russian Federation).
According to the geometric characteristics, application calculates the following:
- section area;
- total area (including attached plating),
- centre of gravity;
- moment of inertia (with / without attached plating);
- section modulus (with / without attached plating);
- weight of profile.
The calculator gives a preliminary estimate of building costs. It is only suitable for use before any detailed plans are made.
* Unit of measure: feet or metres
* Currency symbol support: $, GBP or EUR
* Accounts for level of finishes
* Factors-in site conditions
* Editable defaults
* Save estimates
* Email estimates
* Detailed help pages
* Language: English only
Calculations are performed per unit of area (metres or feet). Different values can be set for outdoor spaces (decks, verandahs & patios), internal areas and garages. Defaults are provided for these values but it is important that users set their own default values.
Key features include:
- NEW JOBS EVERY DAY: Join over 7 million job seekers discovering over 200,000 jobs every month.
- A NEW WAY TO BROWSE: Brand new swipe functionality to save or discard jobs quickly.
- PERSONALISED JOB RECOMMENDATIONS: Ability to create or change your profile to drive highly targeted job recommendations based on your search.
- SYNC YOUR PROFILE: Sync Information with your reed.co.uk account (including CV and cover letters) and easy CV upload to the app via Dropbox, GoogleDrive or OneDrive.
- APPLY ON THE GO: Quick and easy applications without ever having to leave the app.
- INSTANT NOTIFICATIONS: Email alerts and push notifications to ensure you hear of new job opportunities as soon as they’re available.
- LEADING EMPLOYERS: Job vacancies from the UK’s leading employers (including Vodafone, O2, EE, Sainsburys, Coral, National Trust, Amey PLC and Compass Group advertised on the app) and leading recruitment consultants (including Capita, Hays, Tate, and Manpower).
Find your dream job, whether you’re a graduate or an experienced executive. If you're looking for career development, an improved salary with a new employer, or a new full or part time role, jobseeking has never been easier. We cover all sectors from engineering to finance and all functions from bookkeeping to sales, HR to legal. It’s time to Love Mondays.
• Register and manage domains with DNS control, forwarding, nameserver management, and renewal.
• Send and receive Go Daddy email in our Mobile Workspace mail client.
• Manage Dedicated and Virtual Dedicated Servers, Email accounts, Online Store order, Hosting essentials, account settings, and Online Files.
• Search, browse, track, bid, make an offer, and purchase domains in the GoDaddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket.
• Renew your products, and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
• Learn more about tools to help you succeed online; Hosting, Web Builder, SSL Certificates, Email, Shopping Cart, Servers, and more
• Save time with our remember account features and express checkout.
• Look-up WHOIS domain registration information
We take great pride in our world-class customer care. Just tap "Call Us" in the application to talk 24/7 to someone right here in our office. Don't want to talk? You can also use Support Center for text-based support at any time.
GoDaddy is the world's largest web host and domain name registrar, but we also provide iron-clad SSL certificates, personalized email accounts, point-&-click website builders, online file storage, and shopping cart applications - just about anything you need to create a professional presence on the Web.
The SustainableShipping App is free of charge and benefits you by giving you constant access to the latest developments in marine transportations and the environment whenever you want and wherever you are.
As a subscriber you can use your existing login details to access the new free Android App, access level is in line with your subscription package.
Hard hitting articles, opinion and commentary plus in-depth research and analysis aim to educate and update today’s ship owners and ship managers on the issues affecting the way they operate and manage their ships.
The finest maritime writers and industry experts ensure that Ship Management International fulfils its pledge to be the most dynamic and essential shipmanagement magazine in the industry.
Manage your punchlist, plans, blueprints, RFI, construction project, building sites.
Winner of the Innovation Trophy at BATIMAT World Construction Expo
BulldozAIR is a free construction app for your team.
It enables owners, contractors, architects, project managers, superintendents, manage their construction projects and to collaborate between the field and the office. BulldozAIR keeps all the latest plans, blueprints and project documentation in one place and allows you to collaborate around a specific problem to get it solved quickly.
An issue is spotted on a collaborative note with pictures, drawings, sketches, measures, localisation. It can then be attributed to another user who can charge new content in the same note. That way you keep all the traceability and you get your issues solved quickly.
BulldozAIR is used in RFIs, punchlist, checklist, markups, sites supervision, maintenance, building construction, infrastructure, audit, quality control, security controls, and works for all companies during all the project duration and not only at the end.
All YOUR PROJECT SYNCHRONIZED:
Save and share all your documents: Excel, Word, PDF, Autocad DWG, BIM, Revit, Microsoft Project.
You can use your BulldozAIR data also on the web application at http://www.bulldozair.com or http://www.blockbase.com
You can sort your site notes easily with personalised key words
Reports can be automatically generated into a Microsoft Word file that you can copy in your own template or convert in PDF report.
You can share or attribute your notes, documents, plans with other persons.
BulldozAIR synchronizes your projects data between different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Web app) allowing you to switch from a device to another according to your needs (on your computer in the office or on your smartphone on-site)
- PDF plan viewer
- PDF plan drawer
- TAGs to sort all your notes
- Task planning and calendar tool
- Automated reporting in Microsoft Word
- Insert web links in tasks
- Insert pictures in tasks
- Insert localisation in tasks
- Upload your project documentation PDF, Word, Excel, pictures, ...
For further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website http://www.bulldozair.com
Built by construction and software professionals:
Our team of construction and civil engineers is here to help you: we have combined experiences in architecture project management, project management, refurbishment, infrastructure construction, interior design, mechanical and electrical, structure, real estate…
BulldozAIR is developed by Blockbase http://www.blockbase.com
Speed up site inspections with Aconex Field for fast capture and management of inspection data from any phase of construction. Deliver on quality and safety and accelerate schedules for faster project completion by dramatically reducing time spent on paperwork and admin.
INSPECTION AND ISSUE CAPTURE
Explore project locations and capture inspection data fast. Attach and mark-up photos to further describe issues and remove uncertainty about what to fix. Assign to organizations from the Aconex project directory and set due dates to indicate when issues need to be fixed.
CHECKLIST BASED INSPECTIONS
Perform complex inspections with groups of predefined items to be checked. Raise issues from failed items and manage them with the Field issue workflow. Attach photos to checklist items to further document and enhance your site inspection report.
REINSPECTION AND CLOSE OUT
Reinspect the job site and close out issues with ease. Accept or reject issues that are ready to inspect. Edit issues to clarify what needs to be fixed and by when, to reassign, or replace attached photos. Walk the site with a subcontractor using issue list filter and sort options.
CHECKLIST TEMPLATE LIBRARY
Create and manage checklist templates to conduct quality, safety and other inspections exactly the way you want to. Fully customisable, the shared library of checklist templates supports standardization of inspections across individuals and the wider project team.
Subcontractors and other participants also access the system for an always up-to-date view of issues they’re responsible for, and to notify when works are ready to inspect. Invite other organizations to use Aconex Field to conduct their own site inspections.
OPTIMIZED FOR SPEED
A mobile interface carefully and cleverly designed to deliver highly efficient inspections at the point of construction. Faster than paper, it's easy to use and even easier to learn.
Carry out building inspections even in areas of poor connectivity, or where no data connection is available. Data is automatically synced to the server when a connection is found.
Aconex is a project collaboration and online document management platform that securely and efficiently manages information in Construction, Government & Infrastructure, and Energy & Resources projects.
• Monitor your shipments from our facilities to destination.
• Receive Push Notifications with every shipment status update.
• Instantly access your Shop and Ship account details.
• Locate Shop and Ship offices.
With an intelligent design and intuitive features to help make your jobs easier, Job Manager combines the best features off all other project management apps into one convenient and simple to use application. There’s no need to download multiple apps to run your business because Job Manager does it all. But Job Manager is not just for contractors - it's an indispensable tool for any trade or business with employees on a job site, working events, or in the field.
Job Manager will make you look professional, help you win more jobs and keep your clients happy.
• Manager and Client facing report modes
• Track work details, employees, expenses and incomes by day, week, month and year as well as by categories
• Schedule employees clock-in/clock-out times and days off
• Create Change Orders - Add material, workers and subs to a job
• Job Costing - Know exactly how much money you're making on each job
• Automatic markup calculation
• One project, multiple reports
• Email and Text team members and clients directly from the app without opening another program
• Take onsite photos and attach them to a job
• Photo capture job receipts
• Customizable adding weather and site conditions
• Backup and Restore functionality
• Archive Function allows you to view all of your previous projects any time with just a tap
• Developer Support
• Free version is fully functional
• If you own multiple businesses, you only need to download the application once to register up to 10 business names one one account
Download and install this App and create a free 45 day trial account. During the trial period the application is fully functional with no limits on features. After 45 days there is no risk or obligation to purchase a subscription.
See http://www.job-manager.biz/#pricing for more details and pricing.
• WIN more jobs
• IMPROVE data accuracy
• INCREASE efficiency
• OPTIMIZE workflows
• SAVE time and reduce costs
• LOOK professional
• EASY to use
• ELIMINATE paperwork and go green
• 100% customizable and secure
If you like this app, we can customize a version exclusively for your business. Simply contact us at email@example.com
Job Manager is recommended as the best contractor app available. It is an essential tool for the management of big projects, small jobs and home use.
EXAMPLES OF TRADES THAT CAN USE THIS APP:
Any general and specialty trade contractors can use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, fencing, iron work and more!
WHO ALSO CAN USE JOB MANAGER
Farmers, caseworkers sales reps, pool services, security services, lawn services, technicians, IT, information technology, mold remediation, pest control, locksmiths, movers, caterers, valet, estimators and adjusters, etc.
Think of all you can do as a contractor, building pro, homeowner or Royal Building Products employee, and then simply do it:
• Share ideas from the job site about products, design, colors or installation.
• Provide key data and post questions and success stories right through the app without waiting to send an email.
• Take a photo and send it directly from your job site or meeting to our product management team.
• Report issues from the field in real time.
• Brag about what makes your home exterior the talk of the neighborhood.
Totaljobs.com is one of the UK’s leading jobs boards, attracting around 6 million jobseekers every month on the hunt for one of the 120,000 live job ads listed on our site. This activity generates over 2 million applicants a month, cementing totaljobs.com’s strong reputation among jobseekers and recruiters alike.
Whether you’re sat on the bus, walking through town or in the comfort of your very own living room, you can search and apply for jobs with our app in just a few simple taps. Complete with a wide range of Native features, it delivers an engaging user experience that will guide you through your search and apply in a series of quick and easy steps.
Join the Totaljobs family
- Search for vacancies with one of the UK’s leading jobs boards
- Find jobs with millions of other jobseekers
- Look through job ads from multinationals to regionally-based businesses
- Share your favourite listings via social media
- View new and saved jobs efficiently
- Create job alerts and receive personalised push notifications
- Find jobs posted daily from 40+ sectors
- Filter by relevance, salary, date or distance
It’s all about location
- Browse jobs from all over the UK
- Use in-app map functionality to find jobs locally
- Adjust your search radius by miles
- View recent searches to speed up the process
Apply with your cloud-saved CV
- Access your CV using modern cloud technology
- Upload your personal details in just a few easy taps
- Join millions of other Totaljobs job candidates online
- Don’t want to apply now? Email yourself the ad and save it for later
Applying for jobs has never been so easy!
Totaljobs are committed to listening and actioning customer feedback to enable our applications to continually evolve, so please rate and comment whenever possible. We would love to know how we can better assist you with your job search through mobile apps.
- Search, view and apply for jobs
- Push notifications for new jobs that fit your criteria
- Save your job searches
- Set job alerts
Arc-en-ciel mobile vous permet de suivre sur votre appareil mobile l’état d’avancement de vos dossiers en cours, ainsi que de vos dossiers récemment visés ou archivés, en ayant accès simplement et directement à toutes les informations dont vous avez besoin dans la gestion de vos chantiers.
• Accès personnalisé avec vos identifiants arc-en-ciel habituels.
• Visualisation de l’état d’avancement de chaque dossier adressé au CONSUEL pour traitement, ainsi que de chaque dossier visé ou archivé par CONSUEL depuis moins d’un mois.
• Informations disponibles pour chaque dossier :
- Nombre d’attestations adressées et type d’installation concernée (installation de consommation à usage domestique, à usage non domestique ou installation de production).
- Client et adresse.
- Date de réception des attestations de conformité par la délégation régionale CONSUEL.
- Dates de visites prévues.
- Résultats des visites.
- Date de visa des attestations de conformité.
• Moteur de recherche de vos chantiers en cours de traitement et de vos chantiers visés.
Remarque : Seules les attestations de conformité émises initialement sous format électronique sont visibles sur arc-en-ciel mobile.