“App of the Week Feb 2015” — Gizmodo UK
"It made writing simple & enjoyable again” — Lifehacker Japan
"Complete makeover with a Material-inspired design" — Dr Rita, AndroidPolice
# Full Featured Text Editor
- Distraction-free Interface
- Built in Dictionary
- Extended Keyboard
- Keyboard Shortcuts (e.g. CTRL+Z for undo)
- Open .txt, Markdown (.md), .fountain
- Phrase Finding
- Undo & Redo
- Word and Character Count
# Innovative Technology
- CommonMark [New!]
- Custom font * [New!]
- Night Mode
- Dropbox Integration (Works even when offline)
- RTL Support
- Support Multiple Encodings (UTF-8, BIG 5 etc.)
- True Italic [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling * [New!]
- Typeface & Style Customization
- Exclusive fonts. Hoefler&Co. Ideal Sans, FF Fago Mono, Novel Mono
# Share and Export
- Share .txt
- Share Plain text
- Plain Text/Markdown to PDF (Android 4.4 and above)
- Plain Text/Markdown to .rtf [New!]
- Markdown to HTML
- Markdown to Formatted text
- Markdown to .docx (Beta) * [New!]
# Get Creative™ (*Requires In-app Purchase)
- Custom font
- Export to .docx (Beta)
- Screen Lock
- Markdown Preview
- Remove PDF Watermark
- Snapshots to backup document
- Thesaurus & Rhyme [New!]
- Typewriter Scrolling [New!]
1. JotterPad does not autosave your work. Save promptly in order to avoid accidental loss of your work.
2. Some of the features require Creative IAP.
3. App cleaning agents (Clean Master) delete text files. Please disable them.
4. JotterPad does not open .docx.
For more information,
Writer's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text, markdown support, and some statistics. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Note: Files are currently stored stored in sdcard://Writer/. Future versions of Writer will allow you to select a custom directory, share documents through email, and synchronize your documents using Dropbox and Box.net
Writer's Voice is a writing application without the fuss and distraction of a traditional word processor. It's perfect for everything from taking notes to writing a novel, and storing photos on your phone or tablet. Writer's Voice's philosophy is Keep It Simple. Writer's Voice tries to be as basic as possible, giving you somewhere to turn your thoughts into text.
Have you always wanted to write a book?
Finish your assessment with ease?
Then this amazing self proof reading app 'Writers Voice' is for you.
Perfect for students, bloggers and writers.
Want to spend more time doing the things you enjoy? 'Writers voice' will save you time by cleverly organizing all your writing projects into a neat tidy file. With 'Writers Voice' you are able to organize your photos needed for a specific project by directly uploading them to this app.
> Write up your ideas
> Hear what you have written
> Listen to and correct mistakes/errors
> Save images related to your projects
Write offers both a minimalist writing interface that allows you to focus on what you are currently writing and a proper Android 4.0+ style interface for managing your notes/journal entries.
It has the features which should be in an Android text editor: clean interface, word count, proper Android appearance and searching your notes.
It is one of CNET's "Best Android notepad apps for students".
✔ Fullscreen mode
When you want to focus you can hide the action bar and go to the fullscreen mode. In this mode you will see just your writing (and the onscreen keyboard if you are using it). There is an additional fullscreen view mode, where you can read text with editing disabled.
✔ Automatic Saving
Notes save when you go back to the main screen, when you switch to another App or go to the Home Screen.
✔ Markdown Support
Markdown is a way of adding formatting to plain text and additional features such as HTML links. Write optionally (activate via the settings menu) treats your notes as Markdown and (in Android 4.0+) highlights some of the major elements such as titles while editing.
✔ Word and Character count
So you can keep track of how much you've written. View statistics via the menu.
✔ Quickly create new versions of notes
You can create a copy of a note at the tap of a button. And delete notes (after confirmation) quickly.
You can export notes in HTML format to your external storage/SD card (ideal if you want to edit them in Word/Pages/OpenOffice Writer).
✔ Easy note/journal entry management
Notes are ordered by standard last-edited-first order and with a tap of your left thumb you can filter by date. In the latest version you can also order by creation date (Journal style). You can also do a text search to locate particular notes/entries.
✔ (Bluetooth) Keyboards
Keyboards work really well with Write. With a physical keyboard the fullscreen mode really is fullscreen (or as close as Android allows). Keyboard shortcuts for common actions.
✔ Onscreen keyboard
Auto-correct is enabled (with a physical keyboard it is disabled) for more accurate writing.
Using Android's share feature Write is ideal for the preparation of blog entries, emails or other text. Just tap on share to send it to many applications (most Android Apps support the standard text sharing mechanism used).
An additional manual spell check option (and auto-correction-off option) is available for Android 4.0+ (the spell check depends on Android 4.0+).
✔ Android L Support
I'm planning on updating this to properly use Android L on compatible devices (the new version of Android which will probably be released around October 2014) on or soon after launch.
If you are a Dropbox user checkout Write Notebook as this offers full background sync, support for phones and a new interface.
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
Be creative, write books and stories.
Set up names separately and link them in your the stories. This makes them easier to change later.
Each chapters progress is stored as a different versions, to enable you to go back to previous versions (PAID VERSION in future release).
Export the stories.
Multi Diary Notebook is a simple and attractive diary tool that makes use of the modern, clean, card based interface. Use it to create a different log for all of your projects. Journal entries are summarized in a simple, modern and clean card interface with the full details just a tap away.
Whether you want to take notes in a meeting or write down all your thoughts and ideas on a simple notepad, diary notebook is the perfect diary for the job. Attach pictures to your journal either straight from the camera or your device's gallery to help remember those special moments.
Diary Notebook makes a great:
• Project Diary • Lab Diary • Personal Diary • Travel Journal • Notepad • Dream Journal
• Have multiple diaries/notebooks on the go at once.
• Keeps all your diaries/notepads separate.
• Entries summarised on modern styled scrolling cards.
• Swipe between entries for easy navigation.
• Displays entries in chronological order with the option to edit and change dates.
• Attach photo memories to your diary.
• Password protection
• Diary export functionality (PDF, Image etc)
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are
trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending
* Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos
from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number,
speaker info, etc)
* Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
* Exhibitions - find exhibitors and sponsors, and leave comments or ratings
Choose from six kinds of notebooks (journal, notebook, quote book, reviews and more), multiple fonts and themes. Each kind of notebook is customised for its purpose (for example journal entries are sorted by date, whereas quotes are sorted by attribution).
Full screen editing (or as close as Android can do), immersive mode support for Android 4.4.
NB A (free) Dropbox account is required to use this App (this App is build around the Dropbox Sync functionality). It will not function at all without linking to Dropbox. After linking it will work offline (and sync when you are online). If you have the Dropbox App installed this is very quick, but you can also link via the web (no need to actually have Dropbox installed).
Note (for tablet users linking to Dropbox)
If you are using a small tablet and the current version of the Dropbox App you may need to hold it in portrait orientation to link (there is a bug in the Dropbox App with landscape mode; I assume it will be fixed soon).
You can import data from Write (NB You must backup first from within Write) and create local backups (and restore data from these backups).
You can export locally both into JSON format (a single, standard file) or as individual files; so you can do whatever you want with them. There are also individual options to share (to other Apps) or export.
Write Notebook is the next generation of what CNET call one of the "Best Android notepad apps for students", Write. I am also planning an App for Google Drive. But for a general purpose App which will work with any Android compatible sync/sharing/cloud platform see Write. Unlike Write Notebook, which focuses on Dropbox, this is agnostic about the sharing service(s) (if any). Write also has some extra features such as an extra row of buttons and a spell check for bluetooth keyboard users which will be coming to Write Notebook at some point in the future.
Step by step, this method helps you define your subject, organize your story outline and its various elements while at the same time letting your imagination roam freely.
* Expert designed lessons on the main principle of writing
* Over 35 exercises related to your story including tips and help
* Full word processing software
* PDF export
* Spell checker
* Smart chapter navigator
* Summary note
* Character and set cards, and many other tools
* Extremely user friendly
This app is compatible with NovelWriter for PC and Mac.
If you need help or found issues, please contact us by email for faster answer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next features available soon :
* drag and drop of scenes and chapters
* save file on dropbox or googledrive
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary/journal by employing the capabilities of your device such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
It is realistic!
Groovy Notes has a familiar, real world journal like interface. The pages look natural enough to make you want to turn them over. Be it notes, memos, anniversaries, lists, to-dos or even your personal journal - everything can be easily managed with Groovy Notes. All the notes are well organized by categories, tags and date. What’s more, the categories can be customized with attractive colors and icons to make them funkier, fun and easier to manage and notice!
Searching has never been so easy!
Searching for that crucial note, in the nick of time, is as easy as tapping a button on Groovy Notes. Use the calendar to find the notes by dates, pick a category, tag or just type in a keyword and search! Even the search results are color coded, based on category.
Because voice has a ring to it!
Don’t feel like tapping on your keypad? Just record your thoughts in your own voice (or an entire conversation or meeting). With a single tap you can record your voice memos and convert your regular notes into voice notes. What’s more, you can continue taking notes from the same meeting that you are recording! Both functions working simultaneously, now that is an added advantage. Organize the voice notes just as you would other notes with tags, category, date and text but yet feel, or should we say hear the difference.
Never lose your data!
Groovy Notes comes with features to export, backup and restore your notes with Dropbox. You can export your notes as PDF, plain text and MP3, backup your data to your Dropbox account and restore it back in case of a device failure or wipeout.
With regular use of backup your data is always safe and accessible from anywhere!
Enhance your world!
With Groovy Notes maintaining a journal has taken on a new meaning. A diary that is portable (without the additional bulk), intelligent, organized, versatile and talks to you! With a sleek and stylish design Groovy Notes is a fashion statement.
Easy to manage, fun to use and a huge time-saver, Groovy Notes can be your friend.
- Manage your notes by category, date and tags
- Record/Playback voice memos/recordings for your awesome note
- Add and view attachments (Photos and Drawings)
- Customize categories with color and icons and sort them in any order you like
- Change fonts for note to suit your needs
- Powerful search to find notes by category, date, tags or text
- Dedicated calendar view to view notes by date
- Comprehensive sketching/drawing tools, even lets you draw on photos!
- Backup/Restore your data using Dropbox
- Export notes as PDF and Voice Notes as MP3
- Share your awesome note, recordings and attachments by Email, SMS and with other applications
- Import texts/notes from other applications into Groovy Notes
- Password protect the application to keep your data secure
- Switch between View/Edit modes to avoid soft-keyboard from popping up
- Attractive and intuitive diary-like experience, a pleasure to use
- Optimized for tablets. Use both portrait and landscape modes on tablets
So what are you waiting for? Get, set and groove!
Pssst... You also save paper! Go Green! Go Groovy Notes!!
Journal + Notepad + Organizer
Orange Diary is an easy-to-use daily journal app that helps you organize all your ideas and information in your phone. Orange Diary lets you take journal entries, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice, etc ....
Due to Play store policy, you have only 15-minutes refund window. Please try Demo version before purchase.
• Manage entries using
. Multi level folders
. Entry calendar
. Trash bin
. Reminder (Sound alarm, status notification)
(Photo, image, video, audio, voice recording, tasks, expenses)
. Background colors
. Date/time/currency format
. Text color
. Text size
• Import & Export
. Import from File (Text and CSV format)
. Import from Google Drive
. Export to Email/Text
. Export to Google Drive (Spreadsheet and Document format)
. Export to Google Calendar (individual entry)
. Export to Google Blogger (individual entry)
• Backup & Restore
. Scheduled backup
. Online backup (Dropbox)
. Data transfer
. App widget (4x1)
. Passcode lock
. Simple task list
. Simple expense list
McCal-lite is a free-version of McCal. It is also available at Google Play.
Major features of McCal are:
(1) Entering of equations in a way similar to standard scientific calculators. McCal is NOT an RPN (reverse polish notation) calculator.
(2) Natural display: Equations containing fractions, surds, and so on are displayed in the way they would normally be written.
(3) Programmable: Conditional Branching and Loop controls. BASIC-like language and built-in source code editor.
(4) Logging and 'Copy-And-Paste': Move data between McCal array and SpreadSheet files.
(5) Equation history: you can recall past inputs and edit/reuse them.
(6) Support for complex number calculation, arrays, and strings.
(7) Matrix calculation: add/subtract/multiply, inverse matrix, determinant, eigenvalue, eigenvector, etc.
(8) Many built-in functions as a scientific caluclator. Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or grads. The gamma function.
(9) Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes.
(10) A complete lack of advertising.
New Feature for Version 3.6: Transfer data from spread sheet files stored in SD card, Dropbox, Google Dirve, etc by 'Copy-and-Paste', and analyze them using McCal! We support 'copy-and-paste' with the following office applications.
QuickOffice ® (Google)
Office Suite 7 ® (Mobile Systems)
Kingsoft Office ® (Kingsoft)
The programs below does not seem to support 'Copy-and-Paste'.
Docs To Go ® (DataViz)
Polaris Office ® (Infraware)
Please visit our home-page (http://www.milimacode.com) for more information.
It is simple, clean, neatly organized, lightweight, yet powerful word processor designed for both tablets and phones.
Work with smooth scrolling pages with font, keyboard, and many other options!
EXPORT AND SHARE SEAMLESSLY
The app supports browser for My notes, SD card, External SD card, My Document, and Box - copy and paste among storages seamlessly.
Almost every edit options can be changed in the editor – no switching back and forth to settings screen. For fast navigation and operation, on-screen toolbars are provided.
Organize documents in your own way. Make different styles of folders and move your notes, or you can make copy of your notes.
SECURE YOUR DATA
The app offers backup and restore feature. Use password protection to keep your note safe.
Some of the xWriter features include:
1) Browse and edit from My Notes, SD card, External SD card, My Document, and Box
2) Folder - create unlimited depth of folders, you can delete/rename folders and move notes to folder
3) Folder style - 9 different folder styles to choose from
4) Search notes - search your notes in specific folder
5) Share document
6) Export as txt or pdf
7) PDF export options - page size(A4, A3, etc), page margins (narrow, wide, etc), print page number, text color, background color, password encryption and more
1) Fast touch interaction through its own gesture engine
2) Toolbar for save, select all, cut, copy, paste, undo/redo, page up/down/begin/end, and page next/prev/first/last
3) Unique background, font, text size, page margin, and line spacing settings for each note
4) 10+ different note styles to choose from
5) Pages - add pages to your note and flip pages by swipe gesture or toolbar buttons
6) Page thumbnail view and manipulation - insert/delete/merge/add pages
7) undo & redo
8) Text search - search for characters up/down with case sensitive search option
9) Fonts – in addition to sans serif, monospace, and serif, it supports arial, courier, times, georgia, and verdana only if installed in your device
10) Keyboard - capitalize all/sentence/word options, and enable suggestions
11) Auto save - choose to save automatically or not
12) Word Count
13) Text selection (double tap or long press to select a word)
14) Insert page, delete page, insert page break, merge pages
It’s is compatible with android devices with version 2.2+ including tablets and phones such as Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, Asus Transformer, Acer Picasso, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Optimus G Pro, etc.
EXISTING CUSTOMERS - To continue to receive updates and support, please download SwiftKey Keyboard (for both phones and tablets) from this link http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.touchtype.swiftkey You will not be charged again. You can sign in to SwiftKey Cloud in order to transfer your personal language profile to the new app. For more information on SwiftKey Cloud please see this link https://swiftkey.uservoice.com/admin/faqs/375631/?q=swiftkey+cloud&order=desc
Working on a novel or other writing project from multiple computers can be a hassle. My Writing Spot makes it easy. It works well as a standalone app, but really shines when coupled with the excellent free web app of the same name - keeping your documents in sync painlessly.
* Write in portrait or landscape. Unleash your thumbs!
* Word Count
* Dict/Thes lookup
* Adjustable font size/typeface.
* Email documents
* Password-protect the app to keep your writing safe from prying eyes.
* Syncs easily with the free My Writing Spot web app so you don't need to worry about document management. You can have the latest version of your docs with you all the time.
Perfect for NaNoWriMo! The word count feature lets you know exactly where you stand. If you're out and about and have a few minutes to spare, you can dash off a few hundred words. Give your daily word quota a boost!
My Writing Spot is also handy for keeping track of To-Do lists and notes. Struck with an idea while you're away from your computer? Capture it in My Writing Spot! Since you can have as many documents as you'd like, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Unleash the full power of My Writing Spot by coupling it with the web application of the same name. All you need to access the web app is a free Google account.
You can access the web app here: http://www.mywritingspot.com
BookWriterLite is a simple, flexible, and cost-effective application to write books/notes/draw diagrams etc on your Android Phone/Tablet.
You can write a book, diary, novel, story and export it as a PDF.
Many people, at least once in their life, have thought about writing a book.
The goal isn't always to spread an idea. Sometimes the goal is to make
something that gives your ideas substance and allows them to travel.
Users of free versions can use only 4 pages. Please support our work by buying paid version.
- Write and Organize Books/Notes/Stories for Android Phones/Tablets.
- Complete data is stored locally on the device.
- Handwritten notes can be saved inside paint book.
- Book PDF can be generated and viewed with any PDF reader.
Please Note: You need to install a PDF reader to view PDF on the Phone.
- Pages can be bookmarked and the Table of Content is generated automatically.
- Images and Notes can be embedded inside the page.
- Book can be protected by password.
- Book Cover can be customized by the user.
- User can share books with friends via Email.
- PDF can be saved on External Storage.
- Resizing of image might fail on some phones.We are in processing of fixing it and will release an update soon.
If you have any compatibility issue on your phone/tablet please contact us at email@example.com.
Please visit http://www.easybookwriter.com for more information.
Keywords: write a book bookwriter write notes paint handwritten notes