Eidos. An immortal traveler in a world that is unknown to her. Where will she go in her exploration? What is her purpose? What will be her fate and the fate of all that she encounters? The answers to these and more questions are influenced by your actions.
Conscientia: the Book of Eidos is the first in a unique series of interactive novels. The world you explore is a multi-layered experience where political intrigue, personal narratives, deep history and mythical realms converge to create an interwoven reality. This world will respond to your choices but it also has a life of its own. Engage with the world in whatever way you choose, but beware the dangers that each step will bring.
Gain friends or make enemies. Resolve conflicts or wage wars. Explore the past or deny the truth. Walk a path of serenity or of madness. All paths lead to compelling ends. And all ends lead to new beginnings.***Features***Eidos the Many
- Six personality affinities with their own reactions and options. Discover yours through the choices you make.The Denizens of the Realm
- Nearly 100 characters each with their own identity that respond to your personality and actions in unique ways.A Labyrinthine World
- Visit townships, traverse the wilderness, explore ruins and discover other realms beyond the physical.Achieve Mastery
- Learn Glyphs that confer powers and open new paths of experience.Naturally Adept
- Each ability is employed and every action is done intuitively with no tutorials required.Shattered Mirror of Fate
- Solve problems with a variety of solutions and experience innumerable unique narratives.Gain Transcendence
- Unlock new possibilities with multiple playthroughs as each save file interacts with the others.The First Arc of a Saga
- Interwoven storylines that lead into new books and upcoming content.A Dying and Rising Being
- Eidos is beyond death and time. Subsequent incarnations will not begin empty handed.IMPORTANT NOTES:
1.) We now have a subreddit for discussions/questions about the games!Conscientia Subreddit
2.) If you wish to support the project, you can also consider purchasing the OSTConscientia OST
3.) Review ransom is ridiculous. If you write: "1 star unless you do X, then it's totally worth 5 stars!" then you're pissing in my ear and trying to tell me that it's raining. If you truly like it, then send a polite request for a feature to be implemented; state your case; and we'll discuss. Do not make demands because this is a FREE app and I owe you nothing.
Clear examples of useful feedback are a 2-star review we had detailing numerous buggy encounters at different locations throughout the game; a 4-star review that again mentioned bugs specifically; and a 5-star review that looked at music, writing and other factors holistically. The review doesn't have to be positive, but at least make it useful, people.
4.) crashes = our fault, completely
your inability to progress due to your choices = your fault