Con Galileo Quiz Patente puoi metterti alla prova con tutti i quiz ministeriali aggiornati, prepararti con le simulazioni d’esame e avere le statistiche del tuo rendimento. E tutti i quiz sono disponibili anche in lingua Tedesca e Francese!
Inoltre, se ti iscrivi in un’autoscuola “La Nuova Guida” o che lavora con il software Galileo, potrai avere accesso alla versione Plus della app, con la sincronizzazione delle attività svolte in aula e i commenti ad ogni domanda che ti aiuteranno a comprendere e correggere eventuali errori.
Scegli Galileo Quiz Patente e studia con i migliori strumenti in circolazione!
Satellite Safari is your tour guide to the universe of satellites that humanity has launched into orbit around our home planet. And later this year, it will become your personal gateway to a real satellite in orbit that you can take pictures and send broadcasts from!
Satellite Safari is the official app of the SkyCube mission. The SkyCube satellite launched to the International Space Station on January 9th, 2014. It deployed from the ISS on Febrary 28th, 2014. And soon, you'll be able to request your own images of the Earth, and broadcast your own radio messages from orbit as "tweets from space", using this Satellite Safari app on your iPhone or iPad. For more information on the SkyCube project, go to www.skycube.org.
The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW) writes: "My tests of the app were positive. No crashes, no surprises... A very cool app, which will only become more useful this fall when the SkyCube features ramp up." Here's the full review:
You can use Satellite Safari to learn more about the International Space Station and many hundreds of other satellites already in orbit. Satellite Safari will tell you where to find them in the sky, when they'll pass overhead, and where they are orbiting over Earth right now.
Satellite Safari can show you the spacecraft that will pass over your location at any given time. You can even get a "bird's eye view" from a satellite itself, and see the Earth from orbit exactly as the satellite sees it!
Satellite Safari updates its satellite orbit data from celestrak.com automatically every day. All satellites include facts and figures computed for your precise GPS location, and updated every second. Many satellites also include descriptions that give you the mission's history, purpose, and more.
Satellite Safari's simple user interface and super high accuracy make it an invaluable tool for exploring the spacecraft in orbit around our home planet. Please feel free to contact us at www.southernstars.com if you have further questions. We hope you enjoy using Satellite Safari!
If you want to learn something about the satellites you are seeing instead of just getting a name and a number (what is an SL-16 R/B anyway?) this is the app that does that. For each satellite listed there is a description and a photo (when available). And our dataset is maintained by pros so we only track the most interesting of the 100's of visible satellites.
As an educational tool for casual sky watchers, Satellite Flybys beats the others hands down. And if you are an avid satellite spotter, this app is a good way to introduce others to your hobby. Also, unlike some of the other satellite spotting apps, the flyby predictions are stored so they are available offline. That's important if you go out to a nice dark sky area to view flybys and don't happen to have cell coverage there.
If you like space or astronomy, you will like this ISS locator app.
ISS Detector will tell you when and where to look for the International Space Station or Iridium flares. You get an alarm a few minutes before a pass. You will never miss a pass of the International Space Station and you will never miss the bright flashes of the iridium communication satellites. ISS Detector will also check if the weather conditions are right. A clear sky is perfect for spotting.
Extensions will enhance the functionality of ISS Detector. With an in-app purchase you can add comets and planets, amateur radio satellites and famous objects, like the Hubble space telescope or the Chinese space station Tiangong.
* Overview of the coming passes
* Weather conditions for perfect sightings
* Radar screen with path indication
* Current location on a map
* Detection of Iridium flares
* Notifications and Alarms
* Share sightings with whatsapp, twitter, gmail, email etc.
* Automatic location and timezone detection
* Dedicated tablet layout
Available Extensions (in-app purchase):
* Radio Amateur Satellites
Track dozens of ham and weather satellites
* Famous Objects
Track Hubble, X-37B, Fitsat, Tiangong and more
* Comets and Planets
Track comets as they come closer to earth. Perfect for C/2011 L4 Panstarrs in March or C/2012 S1 ISON in November.
Enable ISS Detector to display the positions of the planets on the radar view.
ISS Detector combines data from Nasa, Heavens-above.com, minorplanetcenter.net and weather from yr.no.
WhatSat - Satellite Explorer helps you identify and learn about satellites that you see passing overhead in the night sky. It can also be used as a satellite spotting aid. The satellite catalog includes 150 or so of the brightest orbiting objects as identified by NORAD. If you want more information about about the satellites you are seeing instead of just getting a name and a number (what is an Ajisai (egs) anyway?), this app that does that. For each satellite listed there is a description and an image (when available).
When you see a satellite, run the app and it shows a list of the satellites that are passing over you. You get a description of the satellite and an image. The app also
shows you a ground track of the satellite to give you some idea where and how far away it actually is.
To use the app as a satellite spotter, take it out when satellites are making visible flybys. That is, just after dark and right before sunrise. The app tells you what's
overhead with a visibility indicator for each satellite and the elevation and azimuth are shown to help you find the satellites. The map view that shows the satellite
ground tracks can also help.
When you spot a satellite you can tag it as "seen". This cool feature lets you keep track of all the satellites you have spotted and compete with your friends to see who
can spot the most. Our developer's record is nine tagged satellites in one 45 minute session. The catalog view shows all the satellites in the tracking database, highlights your tagged satellites and shows the total number of satellites you've tagged.
WhatSat - Satellite Explorer is a great tool for learning something about what's going over in the night sky.
Note: WhatSat requires cell service or WiFi to access the server that does satellite flyby calculations.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Satellite Communications Segments
2. Satellite Link Parameters
3. Satellite Orbits
4. Frequency Band Designations
5. Regulatory Process for Satellite Communications
6. Application of satellite
7. Earth station
8. Characteristics of Earth Station
9. Feed System
10. Tracking System
11. Merits and Demerits of the Satellite Communication
12. Low noise amplifier
13. High-Power Amplifier
14. The Composite Link
15. Passive Satellites& Active Satellites
16. Receive-Only Home TV Systems
17. Link System Performance
20. Percent of Time Performance Specifications
21. Master Antenna TV System
22. Transmit-Receive Earth Stations
23. Community Antenna TV System
24. Direct Broadcast Satellite Services
25. MPEG Compression Standards for Digital Television
26. The Home Receiver Outdoor Unit (ODU) of DBS Services
27. Home Receiver Indoor Unit
28. FDM Telephony
29. Frequency Modulation
30. Noise weighting
31. Pre-emphasis and De-emphasis
32. Signal-to-noise ratio for TV/FM
33. Signal-to-Noise Ratio
34. Single-Sideband Telephony
35. S/N and bandwidth for FDM/FM telephony
36. The Telephone Channel
37. Bandwidth Requirements
38. BASEBAND FORMATTING
39. BASEBAND SIGNALS
40. Bit Timing Recovery
41. Carrier Recovery Circuits
42. Digital Carrier Systems
43. Digital modulation
44. Elements of a Digital Communication System
46. Time-Division Multiplexing
47. Transmission rate and bandwidth for PSK modulation
48. Satellite Multiple Access
49. Frequency Division Multiple Access
50. Spade System
52. TDMA Capacity
53. Code Division Multiple Access
54. Satellite Switched TDMA
55. Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum
56. Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum
57. CDMA Processing Gain
58. CDMA Capacity
59. TDMA Frame Structure
60. Bandwidth-Limited and Power-Limited TWT Amplifier Operation
61. Carrier recovery
62. CDMA throughput
63. Comparison of uplink power requirements for FDMA and TDMA
64. Demand-Assigned FDMA
65. Demand-assigned TDMA
66. Digital TASI
67. Downlink analysis for digital transmission
68. Network synchronization
69. On-Board Signal Processing for FDMA/TDM
72. Preassigned FDMA
73. Preassigned TDMA
74. Speech predictive encoded communications (SPEC)
75. Unique word detection
76. Satellite Orbits
77. Orbital Parameters
78. Geostationary Orbit
79. Low Earth Orbit
80. Medium Earth Orbit
81. Highly Elliptical Orbit
82. Geometry of GSO Links
83. Non-Geostationary Orbit (NGSO)
84. Satellite Subsystems
85. Satellite Bus
86. Power Subsystem
87. Attitude Control of Satellite Sub-System
88. Orbital Control of satellite
89. Thermal Control in Satellite
90. Tracking, Telemetry, Command, and Monitoring in satellite
91. Satellite Payload
92. Frequency Translation Transponder
93. On-board Processing Transponder
94. Antenna Subsystem in Satellite Payload
95. Satellite Mobile Services
98. Global Positioning Satellite System (GPS)
100. Broadband Satellite System
103. Military Satellite System
104. U.S. Domsats
105. Transmission Fundamentals
106. Antenna Gain
107. Circular Parabolic Reflector Antenna
108. Antenna Beam width
109. Free-Space Path Loss
110. Basic Link Equation for Received Power
111. System Noise
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
Disfruta de este excelente libro en español
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
The orbit and planet size are not in the right relation or most of the planet would appear as small dots.
Beside being a clock with date display the app is very educational in showing the solar system with planets and moons in relation to the Earth moving through the year in real time. At each full hour an animation of the planet movements since the beginning of the year is shown.(it will take a few days after New Year to become obvious)
Great for children and young students and adults with an interest in astronomy or people that just want to know where they are in space at any time.
The PRO Astro Clock app is a very small Android program that runs well on Android 2.1+ devices with Live Wallpaper including Jelly Bean and KitKat.
The PRO Astro Clock works great on your phone and shows off your tablet. Tested on Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Note II (Note 2), Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Note III), Samsung Galaxy SII (S2), Samsung Galaxy S3 (III), Samsung Galaxy S4, LG Optimus, LG G2 (South Korea), Toshiba, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 (Japan), Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus nexus 7, Acer Iconia, HTC Flyer, HTC X, HTC One (Taiwan), Lenovo Idea Pad (China), Motorola Moto X, Motorola Droid RAZR, Motorola Droid X (USA). This and all other ARTware apps run well on Google's Nexus 7 and 10 tablet and the Google Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 phone with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) or Android 4.4 KitKat.
Sorry no IPhone version.
If you like this app you may also like the ARTware Clock Collection with the additional clocks: GeoMetric, MonDriaNoid, ExZentric, DeKonstr, KruKru, MulTi, Grid, ReGular, 2Timer, TimeMachine, HashTag and OnTime, the PRO ReGular clock or the Designer PRO OnTime clock.
For "first time" Live Wallpaper Users (after download):
Please go to Wallpapers -> Live Wallpaper -> PRO Astro Clock
Please mail us for any problems or suggestions
Astronomy is the ultimate Timekeeper!
(swiss+made modern minimal analog/digital apps without advertising)
#clocks, #livewallpaper, #android, #astronomy, #science, #education
Trabajamos con productores de cine y televisión, directores de cine reconocidos, directores de casting que están en nuestra academia como profesores. A través de esta aplicación podrás comprar directamente tus cursos con estupendos descuentos que sólo podrás beneficiarte de ellos a través de la aplicación móvil.
Además encontrarás listados actualizados de directores de casting, representantes de actores y los castings abiertos del momento.
Mail de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teléfono de contacto: 917436283
- Interactive night sky: point the device at the sky to see all objects in their proper place
- Optimalized for both tablets and smartphones
- Requires at least 50 MB of free space on card to open correctly
- Online version of model on http://www.solarsystemscope.com/
- Languages available: english, russian, italian, slovak
- Heliocentric view with real-time positions of planets and planetary orbits
- Schematic and realistic sizes of the planets and distances between them
- Movement of the planets in time to see how they move in relation to each other - Virtual Orrery
- Planetary exploration with info texts, images and additional views such as structure
- Moons (Galilean moons, Deimos & Phobos, Titan and 15 others)
- Dwarf planets (Pluto, Ceres, Haumea, Makemake. Eris) and their orbits
- Comets (Siding Spring, Lovejoy 2013, Lovejoy 2011, Panstarrs, ISON, Halley, 67P, 209P) - positions and trajectories
- Spacecraft Rosetta and its journey to comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko
- Stars and constellation of the night sky as viewed from a given location - Virtual Observatory
- Changes in the night sky during night, month and year
- Advanced searching of the objects
- Ecliptic line, grid lines and more
Get ready to jump into the world of deep knowledge of astronomy.
we're presenting 1st ever android e-book about speed of light as astronomical view.
Speed of Light is little E-book for the space science and astronomy lovers. internet connection must be require to use this app.
Find some amazing facts about space science and Speed of light you might be never know before.
Click on yes when prompt of refresh app for free new updates.
As we shall soon see, attempts to measure the speed of light played an important part in the development of the theory of special relativity, and, indeed, the speed of light is central to the theory.
The first recorded discussion of the speed of light (I think) is in Aristotle, where he quotes Empedocles as saying the light from the sun must take some time to reach the earth, but Aristotle himself apparently disagrees, and even Descartes thought that light traveled instantaneously.
In early 16th century mankind started moving into the new field of science called "Astronomy" with the help of legendary man himself Galileo. People don't have knowledge about space time. They were unknown from the truth that light has a speed. At that time they where thinking sound has a highest speed in the world, which has some decided limit known as a barrier of sound. latter some scientist proved that barrier of sound is breakable and than after some hardwork of clever scientist, people come to know that light has speed. than founded barrier of speed. How they come to know about the truth that Light has a speed? Let see in detail in this handbook.
Features of Speed Of Light:
★ History of speed of light
★ Who are founders of speed of light?
★ How simple observation founded light has a speed?
★ some Experiments who proved light has a speed.
★ Time travel with speed of light
★ What is accuracy of speed of light?
★ How scientist measures distance between galaxies which are millions miles away from us?
★ Einstein Relativity and Speed relation with it.
★ Facts we don't know yet.
Mail if you have any questions. we'll be back to you within 24 hours.
WE ARE IN PROCESS OF ADDING MORE AND MORE FEATURES AND SOME MORE INTERESTING TOPICS IN THE APPS SO PLEASE STAY WITH US FOR REGULAR UPDATES.
Join Us at Facebook for Regular Updates
★ Over 30 3D models of objects in the Universe
★ Objects’ size from 10^0 to 10^26
★ Description of each object
★ Languages: English, German, Russian
"Science - Macrocosm 3D" is a virtual scale with sizes from 10^0 to 10^26 depicting animated 3D models of various objects in the Universe. Each object has a concise and clear description that is available via "More" button.
Our app is of use to school and university students, astronomers and to everyone who is interested in science. The simplicity of presentation and excellent graphics make learning about science both exciting and accessible to kids and adults!
The free version comes with 10 3D models of the objects in the Universe. The full version has more than 30 models, including:
• Galileo's telescope
• Hubble Space Telescope
• Stonehenge - an ancient observatory
• Large Hadron Collider (LHC)
• Deimos, - satellite of Mars
• Neutron stars
• Titan - satellite of Saturn
• Sirius B, a white dwarf
• Earth-Moon distance
• Earth-Sun distance
• Comet C/1822 R1
• The largest star - VY Canis Majoris
• Radius of the Solar System
• Planetary nebula
• Distance between Mizar and Alcor stars
• Distance to the nearest star Proxima Centauri
• Pleiades star cluster
• Giant nebula
• Dwarf galaxies
• Our Galaxy - the Milky Way
• Radio Galaxy
• Local Group of galaxies
• Local superclusters
• Distance to quasars
Keywords: science, Solar system, 3D, models, planets, Earth, stars, Sun, Moon, cosmos, galaxies, space, astronomy, telescope, comets, universe, astronomy guide, astronomy for kids, asteroids, macro objects, science reference, science handbook, world of science, popular science, constellation, nebula
More from developer
Note: Card cannot be generated or downloaded for use. Cards are issued free by your national health insurance provider. It does not replace travel insurance.
Note: When using the application for the first time some data needs to be downloaded (approx. 25MB). You will be charged for this according to your internet connection. We recommend that you download all data before travelling abroad.
The FCB iCoach is based on pioneering scientific research, practical clinical experience and the expertise of psychologists and communication experts. Over 40% of people who have signed up have already quit smoking.
What makes FCB iCoach so unique is that it is not just intended for those who want to quit smoking now, but it also aims to inform those who are not quite ready to stub out their last cigarette. So what are you waiting for? Download the app for free. Start to feel better, look better, smell better and save more money. Stop smoking and become unstoppable!
The FCB iCoach is a joint initiative of the European Commission and FC Barcelona.
The European Commission has launched this application to cover air and rail transport; the app will also be extended to bus/coach and marine travel in 2013
The Your Passenger Rights application provides users with clear and concise information on their travel rights within the European Union. Presented in a question/answer format, it allows users to easily identify the problem which they are experiencing and be provided with a clear explanation of their rights and the options available to them.
The app is available in 22 EU languages and makes use of device local storage to avoid the need for data connectivity whilst travelling.
- Search jobs posted by all Public Employment Services in Europe, in any language.
- Mark jobs as ‘Favourites’ and easily access them later, or share with your friends.
- Find and contact EURES Advisers, who can provide you with personalised information and advice for your job move.
- Browse through upcoming events happening in Europe and add them to your calendar.
The app covers the 27 EU countries plus Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, and is available in 25 languages.
Choose your language now and take advantage of a continent of opportunities!
Kids: have fun with the story and learn a bit about how you can help save the environment too!
Parents & Teachers: this interactive storybook is for you to use in the classroom or with your child (target group 7-11) to learn about the importance of water in our society, how to use it in moderation, the impact of polluted water on wildlife and habitats and the benefits we get from clean water.
The story features two children and their adventures with Fred, a well educated Frog who teaches them the error of their (and their parents' ways). It is packed with fun animations and interactive features. There are some challenging sections where the reader learns about the hydrological cycle and how water treatment works.
On the practical side, there are plenty of tips of how to conserve water. We hope that in your household or school this gives you some inspiration for projects and action.
Have fun! Don't forget to let us know what you think about the story by rating it and sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail. Please also check out the European Commission's Directorate General for Environment's Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/European-Commission-DG-Environment/305608429284
The EU Newsroom app offers the following:
- Top stories from the European Union
- Press releases from the European institutions
- Browse the main headlines and press releases by different topics such as economy, environment and transport
- Videos and photos
- See the calendar of upcoming EU events and add them to your calendar
- Europe by Satellite broadcasts: a mix of live events, news items and stockshots on EU policies and issues
- Share stories by email, SMS, Facebook and Twitter
- Available in English, French and German
A PDF reader is required to open PDF documents in this application.
Let’s celebrate summer time with a brand new version of my CE-E Robot Booth!
You can take some cool pictures with my CE-E Robot camera, and learn more about toy safety.
It’s the perfect way for your kids to have fun and discover the importance of the safety of toys.
Parents will be informed on how to buy the safest toys and how to use them safely, to ensure the best toy safety for their children.
Try the app now, fun summer poses are waiting for you!
The CE-E Robot Booth is brought to you by the European Commission, as part of the European Toy Safety Campaign.
Learn more about the campaign here: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/toys.
You can also become CE-E's friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safetyfortoys.
Don't forget to share your pictures on Facebook and Twitter, and let your friends know about the importance of toy safety!
The OPEN DAYS 2013 - European Week of Regions and Cities is an annual four-day event during which cities and regions showcase their capacity to create growth and jobs, implement European Union cohesion policy, and prove the importance of the local and regional level for good European governance.
The new EU infrastructure policy establishes, for the first time, a core transport network built on nine major corridors: 2 North–South corridors, 3 East–West corridors; and 4 diagonal corridors. The core network will transform East–West connections, remove bottlenecks, upgrade infrastructure and streamline cross-border transport operations for passengers and businesses throughout the EU. It will improve connections between different modes of transport and contribute to the EU's climate change objectives. The core network is to be completed by 2030. The availability of funding will depend on the successful conclusion of negotiations on the overall MFF 2014-2020.
The new core transport network will be supported by a comprehensive network of routes, feeding into the core network at regional and national level. The comprehensive network, will ensure full coverage of the EU and accessibility of all regions. The aim is to ensure that progressively, and by 2050, the great majority of Europe's citizens and businesses will be no more than 30 minutes' travel time from this comprehensive network.
Taken as a whole, the new transport network will deliver:
1. safer and less congested travel
2. smoother and quicker journeys.
The €26 billion (current prices) allocated to transport under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) of the MFF (multi-annual financial framework) will effectively act as "seed capital" to stimulate further investment by Member States to complete difficult cross-border connections and links which might not otherwise get built. It is estimated that the cost of implementing the first financing phase for the core network for 2014–2020 (see attached list of projects) will cost €250 billion. The core network is to be completed by 2030.
The new core network – the figures
The core network will connect:
1. 94 main European ports with rail and road links
2. 38 key airports with rail connections into major cities
3. 15,000 km of railway line upgraded to high speed
4. 35 cross-border projects to reduce bottlenecks
- Use interactive maps zoom, pan and overlay different TEN-T layers
- shows TEN-T comprehensive and core network for roads, railways, inland-waterways, ports airports, rail-road terminals. Filter by one or more countries
- shows TEN-T core network corridors
- shows TEN-T projects (unified mapping)
- innovation on TEN-T