Morse Decoder can be used by Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators or anyone else interested in decoding Morse code from a Radio or any other device.
Morse Decoder includes a "waterfall" to show a frequency spectrum of about 50Hz to 2300Hz. A narrow band DSP filter can be set for the frequency of the Morse code tones by tapping the waterfall. The DSP filter is followed by an automatic gain control (AGC) to compensate for changing signal strengths.
The detected signal will be shown as a graph and several algorithms will then detect the speed of the Morse code and convert them into readable text. Speeds of less than 4 Wpm (Words per Minute) to more than 50 Wpm can be decoded.
For any question please visit our new forum at http://www.wolphi.com/forum/
This is the first version of Morse Decoder.
It has been tested on several Android devices and it performed very well or even better than PC based decoding software. However, since we are not able to test the performance on all 150+ Android devices there is the possibility that Morse Decoder will not work on all devices. If Morse Decoder doesn’t work on your device you can uninstall Morse Decoder within 15 Minutes for a full refund (This is the time frame given by Google and I am not able to change it). If the 15 minutes passed and you are not happy with Morse Decoder email me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the model of your phone in the email. I will then refund you the money as fast as possible. It is important that you include the model of your device. I will try to find the cause for the malfunction or include your phone model in a list of “not working” devices.
Morse Code blinks your phone in different colors and it is very configurable allowing you to customize color, sound and messages.
- Blinks morse code
- Plays morse code
- Differents tones of sound
- Uses international morse code
- Vibrates morse code
- Select Blinking speed
If you are having trouble, please contact me, and explain you problem.
Should work on all CDMA devices or any GSM device running 1.6 or higher.
* 750Hz True Sine Wave Tone (NOT DTMF)
Tags: Morse, Led, Sound, MorseCode, Translator, Code, Ringing, Light, Line, Point, Flash, Glare
- Translate text to morse code
- Translate morse code to text
- Play morse code in different speeds
- Free & No ads!
- No permissions needed
If you have any questions/suggestions/problems - just write me an email.
To help to improve this app, we kindly ask you to rate this app.
Help me help you: I'm looking to improve Mail Tap and need your help. Please email me comments and suggestions on how to make it better.
The Keyboard They Tried To Ban!!!
Tap into the future of productivity with
GMail Tap for Android. Double your typing speed with this revolutionary new keyboard.
Supports punctuation! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code#Letters.2C_numbers.2C_punctuation
As an added bonus we have designed this version of
GMail Tap to be multi-lingual from the get go. If your alphabet has an 'a' and a 'z' we're the keyboard of preference for you! Multi-bueno!
To use you will need to enable the keyboard from the Settings menu under the 'Language and Input' area. Then you will have to set as the active keyboard either by long pressing an input area and selecting 'Select input method' or via the "Select input method" item in your notification bar.
- Shift: We've bought you the entire range of upper and lower case characters
- Reference guide: A handy crib sheet for those of you not so up on your morse yet
- Two keys: dash and dot
- Space bar: added to increase typing speeds
- Ship to shore mode: activates your phone's flash to communicate with other power users across an ocean (of people)
- Sounds: enjoy a fully immersive typing environment
- Full morse support: now you can send email, write code and communicate with friends in foreign languages!
- Table tap: microphone enabled off screen tapping
Please help with translations if you can, I'm pretty sure they're wrong! Email me if you want to contribute
Warning: for users with strong lock-screen passwords - make sure you are familiar with this new exciting out-of-this-world classical input method before locking your phone!
- Added iambic mode
- Added speed change dialog in preferences
- Fixed the Morse Flasher
- Tweaked keyboard layout
- You wanted character case support - it's in!
- In-line predictive character suggestions as you type
- A reference guide - with all supported characters
- You asked for it (I think) now supports the Wuban character set
- More translations
- Ship to shore mode now integrated - activates your phone's flash to communicate with other power users across an ocean (of people)
- Bigger icons on the buttons
- Some translation updates
You can choose between the body of the SMS, the sender of the SMS, or both.
Please let me know how if there are any problems!
If you send me a bug report when something goes wrong, I will email you an APK for you to install that will remove the the ads in the app. If you email me and ask for it, I will also send it to you.
* This app will only work with text that is compatible with International Morse Code*
The International Morse Code can be found at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code#International_Morse_Code
Supports the ISO basic latin characters, the Arabic numerals and a set of punctuation.
- Convert your text to morse code
- Decode morse code to text (from text and from sound)
- Display a list of morse codes and the corresponding alphanumeric character
- Set your own speed for playback (words per minute) (3 – 25 WPM)
- Add morse code widgets to your homescreen (each widget with its own text and action [flash/beep/vibrate])
- Copy morse code to clipboard
- Use the camera flash to send morse code
- Make the phone play the morse code as beeps
- Make the phone vibrate the morse code
- Share the code with any app you like
- Listen to morse code and let the app decode it in real-time
This is an ad supported version of the app with some limitations.
For example you are limited to two signal speeds (5 or 10 WPM). Farnsworth timing is not supported. The text to be converted can be maximum 100 characters long.
Real-time decoding is limited to 3 WPM and 1 min.