Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike. Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
At the first boot CryptMySMS ask you for a password that will protect the application from unauthorized access and automatically generates your unique keypair.
Share your public key with your friends in two ways:
- Auto: ask the application for sending your public key to a contact chosen from the address book; if he has already installed the application you will receive his public key automatically.
- Manual: export your public key as text or file and shares with your device share alternatives (e.g., mail, simple text messages, multimedia text messages)
Each encrpyted message received is automatically decrypted and organized in conversation according to the contact that has sent it.
All the messages that you receive are stored in a password protecte memory area.
1. Free Real Time Text Translation of Incoming messages in a wide range of languages of your own choice
2. Switch On / Off Translation from Chat Screen at anytime
3. Tap on incoming messages to show original language. Tap again to translate into current selected translation language
4. Invite your Friends to Neeo (carrier charges will apply to sender)
5. Customized Profile
6. Set Chat Backgrounds of your own choice from our pre-provided list
7. Local Notifications of instant messages; means you are always connected
8. Photo Sharing
9. Group Chat
Messenger for Android™ supports it all in a single app. Additional services are added frequently!
With KouChat you can chat and send files to other KouChat users on the same local area network. It's intended to be used on your wireless network at home, the coffee shop, work place or similar, and does not require any setup, Internet connection or servers to function.
See http://www.kouchat.net/help/user-guide/android/ for more information about how to use KouChat.
* KouChat does not see users across the Internet or the cellular network.
* Some devices have unreliable network when the screen is off.
* Not all networks have multicast enabled, which is a technology required for KouChat to work.
* See at the bottom for tips if you are having problems.
Any feedback, bug reports or feature requests you may have is welcome :)
* Group chat with all the connected users
* Private chat with any user
* Choose your own nick name
* Set the topic of the group chat
* Notifications when new messages arrive while the client is in the background
* See who is currently writing
* Send and receive files
* Use away mode when you don't want to be disturbed
* Choose the color to use for your own messages, and info messages
* Send messages in any language supported by Unicode.
Supported smileys: :) :( :p :D ;) :O :@ :S ;( :$ 8)
Features to be included in later versions:
* View file transfer progress
* Ability to cancel file transfers
* Improvements to usability
* Improvements to packet loss
* And more :)
KouChat is also available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
Certain permissions are requested during installation. Here is a description of what they are used for:
* Prevent device from sleeping - Needed by the WiFi lock, as well as the optional wake lock in the settings.
* Modify or delete the contents of your SD card - Needed for file transfers.
* Full network access - Needed for any kind of network communication. Only used between KouChat clients. No connection to the Internet is made.
* View WiFi connections - Needed to be able to use the next permission.
* Allow WiFi multicast reception - Needed because this is the kind of network communication used by the group chat.
* Test access to protected storage - This is not requested directly, but is automatically added on Jelly Bean devices. It has no effect yet.
1. Your devices are unable to find each other
Some devices just don't support multicast. I believe that's mostly an issue with old devices though.
Also, some networks are configured to disallow multicast traffic. You might be able to activate multicast in your wireless access point settings if that's the case.
2. You experience loss of messages between devices
Try enabling the wake lock to minimize message loss when your device is idle.
Turning off "WiFi optimization" in the advanced WiFi settings can also help keep the loss to a minimum.
3. KouChat crashes
If you get the crash report dialog, please add a short description of how the crash can be reproduced. Much appreciated :)
• You want to send your patients a quick reminder about your future appointment exactly 2 hours before?
• It’s Christmas night and you want to enjoy your family dinner while still sending a “Merry Christmas!” SMS to your friends?
• You want to be the first one to wish “Happy New Year!” to your dearest ones at midnight sharp while still not missing on all the fun at the party?
Never forget to send a message again! Set your messages to be sent just as you would with your alarm.
Be the first one to wish “Happy Birthday” to your friends by scheduling the application to do it for you when the “big day” arrives.
Never forget again to say “Good night!” to your girlfriend by asking for a little help from Ahead SMS!
1. Setting a large amount of messages to be sent at the exact same time might make the phone messaging system jam and the app to misbehave. Please ensure you allow a time difference of at least one minute between each 10 messages sent.
2. A delay of maximum one minute between the set time and the time the message is actually sent might occur. This is due to prevent system jams.
3. When sending multiple messages at the same time, the order in which they are sent might differ from the order they were added.
Have a suggestion? Want a new feature added? Let us know and we will do our best to make it happen.
Use the "Send Feedback" in the app or the email below to send us your thoughts.
ShareWiiz is the all-in-one content sharing solution
- Share files, photos, links, locations and more
- Send stuff to your friends or your tablet or PC
- Supports WiFi direct for blazing speeds
- Supports NFC/QR-code and public web-link generation
Fastest way to send files and links from your computer to your phone
- Stop spamming your own inbox and google drive folders just to send stuff from one device to another. Content can be sent from your phone to your computer (and vice-versa) in seconds.
- Share entire folders, photo albums, videos and more with your friends and devices with ease.
The Ultimate Security and Privacy
- Don't let cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Pushbullet, etc. see your data. ShareWiiz supports end-to-end encryption between your devices for absolute privacy.
- Password protect (encrypt) what you send to your friends or colleagues
- Even password protect what you share publically
Check out ShareWiiz for Windows and Android @ http://sharewiiz.com
Learn more about the other features on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh5LmPVgt9ub6p7SNr2JgMQ
Have Questions? Visit our FAQ page at http://sharewiiz.com/faqs.aspx
ShareWiiz Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
**** ShareWiiz for Android is still in Beta! We’d love to hear your comments including any suggestions or bug reports (support email address below). As a token of appreciation to our early beta testers, the first 10,000 users will get a free upgrade to the Pro version when the final version of the application is released ****
With our new chat app you communicate person to person. The textmessages will slide over your screen and then disappear a few seconds after you have opened them. Therefore, with Textwave your text-conversation will be quicker, easier and more spontaneous than any other chat on the market.
Textwave -- just like talking