- Connect to shared folders on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux PCs over wireless networks
- Browse and share your files via local networks
- Samba server-compatible
ASUS router-exclusive features give you everything you need to really rise to the cloud. For info on these, check:
- ASUS AiCloud official site http://event.asus.com/2012/nw/aicloud/index.htm
- ASUS router YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/asusrouters
AiCloud currently compatible with the following ASUS routers:
- RT-AC68U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1900 gigabit router
- RT-AC56U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1200 gigabit router
- RT-AC66U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1750 gigabit router
- RT-N66U 802.11n dual-band wireless N900 gigabit router
- RT-N65U 802.11n dual-band wireless N750 gigabit router
- RT-N56U 802.11n dual-band wireless N600 gigabit router
- RT-N16 802.11n single-band wireless N300 gigabit router
- RT-N14U 802.11n single-band wireless N300 cloud router
Take a look at what AiCloud has to offer:
Your always-on data and media library
Connect USB storage to your compatible ASUS router to access content and files and stream media straight to your AiCloud app on mobile devices or from a unique web link via your browser
All your devices in tune
Whether you’re using Windows, Mac OS, or even Linux PCs(Samba server), ASUS AiCloud lets you access, stream, and share content from your home network or online storage through a personalized web link. For greater convenience, download the ASUS AiCloud app to your Android smartphone and get everything on the go. Smart Access even lets you wake up(WOL) sleeping PCs in your network for remote access.
Always up to date
Keeps all media, data, and other content you want to share from online storage services like ASUS WebStorage*, your home network, and even other AiCloud-enabled networks** up to date in real time to easily share and access the same file version wherever you are.
*AiCloud currently supports ASUS WebStorage. Support for other public cloud services to be added at a later time.
**Pending feature to be added via future updates.
If you need the previous app version, please goto http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTAC66U/#download
and select android for downloading.
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
★ Editor's Pick from AppEggs, AndroidApps website
★ Featured by Lifehacker, CNET, AppBrain, XDA & much more.
★ #1 system optimization and Cache Cleaner App in 32 countries, top 10 in 56 countries in the Productivity category.
System Cleaner - clean all unnecessary contents to boost phone/SD Card memory
- Cache Cleaner
- History Cleaner (clipboard history, browser history, Google Play search history, Gmail search history, Google Maps history, Google Earth history and several supplementary history killer)
- Call/SMS Cleaner (clean call logs, text messages)
- SD Card Cleaner (clean temporary files, thumb images, invalid files, log files, empty folders)
- Apk Cleaner (clean non-installed apks, installed apks, duplicates)
- App Leftovers (clean residual files left by uninstalled apps)
Memory Info and Task Killer - memory information of the device, Task Killer and more…
- Memory status report (RAM, ROM, SD Card memory and CPU) and quick boost to release memory
- Task killer with detailed memory/CPU/battery usage information of each running tasks
- Homescreen widgets and shortcuts
- Battery Booster (battery level, battery temperature and more…)
- System information
Package Manager - all tools needed to deal with app management
- Batch Install
- Batch Uninstall (uninstall all apps with one single click)
- Backup & Restore (backup apps to SD Card and restore with one click)
- System App Uninstall (root)
- App2SD (move apps to SD Card with one click)
General—supplementary management of the device and the SD Card
- Add to Startup (add favorite apps to start with system)
- Boot Speedup: Startup Manager (disable apps from starting with system boot)
- File Manager
Plugins—tools to choose upon personal needs and likes
- Ad-detect Plugin (detect ad networks embedded in each app with ad type and accessable privacy info)
- Applock Plugin (lock apps to protect privacy)
- Compass Plugin
- Flashlight Plugin
- Permission Check Plugin (detect critical permissions )
- QR and Barcode Scanner
- Quick Settings Plugin (network and screen management)
- Sensor Box Plugin
- Timer Plugin (auto cleaner & manager)
- Toolbox Pro Key Manager
- Volume Settings Plugin
-EASY TO USE
*Simple and interactive user interface
*Tweak all system optimizing features at ease
-ALL IN ONE
*Embrace all system optimizing techniques
*Comprehensive one-click optimization
English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, Arabic, Spanish, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Hindi, Polish, Dutch, Hungarian, Serbian, Italian, Greek, Croatian and Persian.
G+ Beta test group:
Want to buy ASUS products, but can’t find your nearest retail outlet?
You’ve bought an ASUS product, and want to streamline the registration process?
Problems using your ASUS product, and need a simple, reliable and quick way to contact our customer service department?
Download MyASUS now!
MyASUS gives you immediate access to the latest product information and includes exclusive customer support features. It also lets you quickly locate your nearest retailer at any time.
Even better, the new customer service functions not only allow you to register your product instantly by capturing a photo, but can also track your product repairs, show your product’s warranty status and help answer any questions about our products. Whether it’s a big or a small problem, ASUS can help!
Brand new MyASUS services!
Even faster product registration! Scan the product barcode for quick and easy registration of your ASUS product.
Even faster connection to customer service! Capture a photograph and send it to our customer service department for immediate identification of the problem.
Even better after-sales service! You can make instant online checks on product repair status or other maintenance work, and get quick access to technical information, dedicated customer service numbers, or ASUS service provider information.
Enormous product database! Access product videos, diagrams, specifications, and everything else you could possibly need to get to know your ASUS product better.
Map look-up function! Quickly find your nearest ASUS retail outlet.
Latest product news! Get the latest breaking news about product launches, special offers and exclusive discounts.
Problems using a product? Ask us! Use the Tech Help feature to get quick answers from our customer service department about using your ASUS products.
Create a wish list! Bookmark and track your favourite products with the Wish List feature.
Social networking integration! Follow ASUS on Facebook, Twitter, Renren and Weibo and share ASUS news and product information with your friends
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Deutsch, English, Español, Italiano, Prtuguês, français
For the best experience, we recommend using devices running Android OS 4.1 or later.
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.
•Upload files, pictures, video from your mobile devices anywhere*
•Share files with your friends and family right on your mobile devices
•Advanced keyword search with file type filter
•Create quick notes (Beta)
For optimized digital life experience, please ensure ASUS WebStorage is installed on all your PC, notebook, tablet, and/or Android phones.
※ Supported Platforms:
Windows XP SP2+ / Vista / Windows 7
Android OS 2.1+
Visit www.asuswebstorage.com for more information.
* Wireless connection such as 3G or Wi-Fi network required.
Confirmed compatibility with models RT-AC68U, RT-N66U, RT-AC66U, RT-N55U, RT-N56U, DSL-N55, RT-N50U, RT-N16, RT-N14 (list based on positive feedbacks in comments)
Open-source project. Codebase: http://code.google.com/p/asus-download-master-client/
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
All Wallpapers are in HD & suitable for most of the screen resolutions. We assure you will feel the same thrill by having a look at these wallpapers as you felt while watching them.
-> Awesome Wallpaper collection.
-> Neat & clean user interface with high resolution images.
-> You can set them as wallpaper with just one touch and it must be in front of your eyes always… and always… and always.
-> You can save your favorite wallpaper in phone's gallery.
-> No any type of internet connectivity is required.
No waiting for downloads, simply browse the collection and select the wallpaper for your phone's wall.
After using the application, don't forget to provide your view relating to it.
NOTE: For people upgrading, some *permissions* are being listed as new which are not in the app, this is a Android bug, check the permissions in your phone settings to confirm these permissions are absent. See https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63898
NB We never access or read your messages or contacts list. We only need that permission to count your calls and texts to help you keep track of usage.
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, Alcatel One Touch / TCL, Prestigio, Archos, Medion, Caterpillar / CAT, Unitech and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
With the installation of BT Turbo Remote, your Android Phone will be transformed into a remote controller for selected ASUS motherboards.
Besides, the user-friendly utility provides never-experienced Bluetooth enjoyments presented as:
*BT Turbo Key: allows you to use your Android Phone to remotely overclock or monitor your computer.
*Pocket Media: allows you to use your Android Phone to remotely control the playback of the audio files in your computer via the Windows® Media Player.
*Reset/Off: allows you to use your Android Phone to remotely shut down or restart your system.
*Before overclocking or monitoring your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install BT Turbo Remote on your Android Phone.
2. Download and install PC Client software-ASUS Mobilink v1.00.32 or later version on your computer.
3. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
Access is granted via the myControlServer app which should be installed on the host prior to connection.
Please visit our website to download the myControlServer host application.
All of the latest Windows and Linux platforms are supported, inc Windows 8 (Pro).
▶ seamless connectivity with full mouse and keyboard emulation
▶ connect via wifi (IP address) or a Bluetooth pairing
▶ clean and intuitive interface (easy to use)
▶ fully configurable automation via the host scripting engine
▶ voice commands for text entry and script execution
▶ custom script icons with an interactive quick launch bar
▶ remote screen capture function
▶ password protection and port control
▶ a community based script repository
▶ dedicated user support via email
▷ more features to be added shortly
Automate common tasks such as starting a Google search, launching a TV catchup site (BBC iPlayer, Hulu, SKY Go, Netflix,etc) or requesting a music track via Spotify or iTunes (without the requirement of VNC or RDP / remote desktop).
Design your own scripts or choose from a wide selection of custom commands submitted to the myControl community on our website.
Note: the free version of myControl is limited to one script addition only. Please upgrade to myControl Pro to experience the full potential of the application.
Take full control of your Home Theatre PC setup without having to pick up a remote or attach any other device (USB UIRT, gmote, gpad or unified remote). Experience the full power of Windows 8 with voice control scripts customised for the most popular apps and interfaces (XBMC, winamp, VLC, boxee, Spotify search, media center and xbox smart glass).
myControl is also the ideal companion for presentations and audio / video demonstrations (powerpoint, picasa, tumblr, flickr, dropbox, adode PDF / flash and other office tools).
A full user guide can be found on our website:
Take control now with any phone, tablet or mobile device.
This version is a fully featured FREE download. No adverts or cookies are used to ensure that the interface is kept clean and intuitive.
Watch popular television episodes and series, such as Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, True Blood, Family Guy, The Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons; or any of your movie collection from the comfort of your sofa with an HTPC powered by myControl.
Enjoy live sports (football, hockey and baseball) from any Internet feed that you would normally watch on your laptop without the hassle of a wired mouse or keyboard.
Supported operating systems include: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (Pro). Linux is also fully supported (Ubuntu or Fedora recommended). Apple Mac support to follow.
The user interface is optimised for all of the latest Android devices, including: Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia, ASUS Transformer, Motorola X and many more mobile and tablet specifications.
Root access is not required to make use of the my Control application, however the myControlServer application should be installed and executed on the host PC with administrator privileges.
Please contact us via the support email listed below to report any issues or to submit feature requests / recommendations.
1.Exclusively supported on ASUS Z87 series motherboards. NOTE: For other motherboards, please download the Wi-Fi GO! Remote app.
2.For the NFC function, NFC-supported smart devices and ASUS NFC Express are required.
-Cloud GO!: synchronize files across cloud storage accounts with a click.
-Remote Desktop:remotely operate your PC in mirror or extended desktop mode in real time.
-DLNA Media Hub:remotely control your PC to stream multimedia files to DLNA supported devices.
-Smart Sensor Control: works with smart devices' built-in sensors to remotely operate your PC.
-Remote Keyboard & Mouse
-Capture & Send
1. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! driver/software on PC.
2. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! & NFC Remote on your Android devices.
3. Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your PC and the Andriod devices.
■ It's the MOST ADVANCED and INTERACTIVE DISK SPACE VISUALIZATION on Google Play.
■ “Finds lost cache files. It helps me to free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big files.”
■ “This application is an essential addition to any file browser. it is very simple and convenient tool to search for files by size.”
Why does my device should be impersonal? What is inside? How data are intertwined, and how are they related? I do not want to consider about my device as just a set of data. I want to see its inner essence and soul.
Folders and Files are represented as a Sunburst chart and sorted by their size.
Сentral chart sector is a current directory. Its represented by a circle. The rest of the sector is the subfolders and files. Click on the sector and we go deeper. Application draws nested levels with a head of previously selected sector.
My Device Storage Analyser displays mount points as a pie chart with a free and available space and the distribution of files by category (documents, images, videos, music, etc.) and extensions (for example, the distribution of the Music has subcategory mp3, wma, ogg, etc.)
Data on available storages taken from mount points of the vold.fstab file.
● STRONG SEARCH CAPABILITIES
All contents of the device is indexed at run. Full drive search can be done in a second. Founded files are displayed on the Quick Search page after entering a search query.
● FINDING BIG FILES EASILY
Global Top Ten largest files mode is available.
● INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
User-friendly interface allows you quickly switch between modes and pages. Like Google Play application My Device Storage Analyser uses view pager.
Context Action Mode is now available for selected sectors (only for Anroid API 3.0 and higher). It's very simple to select files and perform operations on it.
You have the following pages in the application:
● FILE CATEGORIES. All files in internal and external storage,SD card or USB device are presented in a structured way:
By category (documents, videos, music, etc.)
By file size (large, large, medium, etc.).
● My Storages page displays the summary statistics for available storage.
● Drives Usage Sunburst is an Intuitive and effective way to display the data on the device. Simply drill-in and you will discover inner data universe.
● Top 10 Files mode shows you where all the free space on the device has disappeared
● Quick Search mode shows the result of search or a content of a chosen category.
Clicking on the file shows context menu with a open or delete the document, discover its properties.
Long click on the category or extension will put contained files to the Quick Search page.
Application contains beautiful widget with clear design. Widget allows to control disk space from a launch screen and displays free and occupied space of internal storage. Widget can be resized if your android os version allows it.
# The application is OPTIMIZED for phones (2.3.6) and tablets (3.0 and above).
# Application is still in development, so there may be unexpected force closes. Better FEEDBACK than low rating. Thank you!
Application tested on:
● Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
● Samsung Galaxy Note II
● Samsung Galaxy I9003 SL
● Samsung Galaxy S3
● Samsung Galaxy S4
● Nexus 10
● Nexus 4
● Samsung S5660
● Asus EEE Pad TF101
Keywords: disk usage, diskUsage, device, SD card, internal storage, external storage, app2SD, manager, explorer, free space, device info, infographics, visualization, mode, user, baobab, disk radar, scanner, device storage analyser, Note 10.1, Disk Radar, Filelight, windirstat, treesize, sd card widget, sdcard0, sdcard1
More from developer
Install WebStorage Windows Client and download the MyBitCast Gadget, and you will be able to synchronize your notes from mobile devices with your PC. MyBitCast allows you to recall any thought, anytime, anywhere.
2.3 - 4.3
SuperNote Pro – Your Best Fingertip Note Taker
(Design for Nexus 7 and ASUS Tablet)
SuperNote Pro is an easy-to-use, free*1, and sync with multiplatform*2 app that helps you take note by handwriting, typing and drawing. Beside scribble and text note, you can capture or insert photos, videos and record voice.
*1 The free app has monthly usage limitation (up to 20 pages)
*2 Use SuperNote Pro across devices (Android and Windows device) with same WebStorage account.
Key Features: (new level in note-taking)
★ input by most natural way – handwriting
★ write large and turn to small
★ sync automatically all notes across computers and android devices you are using
★ insert rich note elements - scribble, doodle, text, photos, voice, video and time stamp
★ zoom in/out by two fingers
★ change to reading mode
★ set notebook type - local or cloud, and it's changeable
★ set page pattern - line or grid, and it can be hide
★ share pages by email
★ organize note by notebooks, favorite and time stamp
★ export and import selected notebooks
★★ Premium feature: unlimited add and sync pages
1. SuperNote Pro can’t upgrade to SuperNote 2.x or 3.x.
SuperNote Pro is available for:
PC - Windows 7 and Windows 8 desktop
Mobile - ASUS Padfone2
Tablet - Nexus 7, TF300 series, ASUS TF201 series, TF101 series
Learn more: http://www.asuswebstorage.com/supernotepro
Due to Android operating system’s limitation, users will not be able to access ASUS WebStorage directly from the home screen widget if it is installed on the SD card. WebStorage Widget is designed to overcome this limitation allowing users to freely install ASUS WebStorage anywhere they want and still be able to use this Widget.
How to add WebStorage Widget to your home screen
After ASUS WebStorage is installed, simply tap and hold the home screen to bring up the “Add to Home Screen” option. Select “Widgets” from the drop down list and chose ASUS WebStorage Widget to add it to the home screen.
WebStorage Widget is only compatible with ASUS WebStorage version 1.1.42 and above.
1. Personalized playlist
2. Share music title to Facebook
3. Offline listening
4. Add music from ASUS WebStorage to MEar automatically
5. Sync music library and playlist across platforms (PC, Web, Android)
6. Support Android 2.1+