- Connect to shared folders on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux PCs over wireless networks
- Browse and share your files via local networks
- Samba server-compatible
ASUS router-exclusive features give you everything you need to really rise to the cloud. For info on these, check:
- ASUS AiCloud official site http://event.asus.com/2012/nw/aicloud/index.htm
- ASUS router YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/asusrouters
AiCloud currently compatible with the following ASUS routers:
- RT-AC68U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1900 gigabit router
- RT-AC56U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1200 gigabit router
- RT-AC66U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1750 gigabit router
- RT-N66U 802.11n dual-band wireless N900 gigabit router
- RT-N65U 802.11n dual-band wireless N750 gigabit router
- RT-N56U 802.11n dual-band wireless N600 gigabit router
- RT-N16 802.11n single-band wireless N300 gigabit router
- RT-N14U 802.11n single-band wireless N300 cloud router
Take a look at what AiCloud has to offer:
Your always-on data and media library
Connect USB storage to your compatible ASUS router to access content and files and stream media straight to your AiCloud app on mobile devices or from a unique web link via your browser
All your devices in tune
Whether you’re using Windows, Mac OS, or even Linux PCs(Samba server), ASUS AiCloud lets you access, stream, and share content from your home network or online storage through a personalized web link. For greater convenience, download the ASUS AiCloud app to your Android smartphone and get everything on the go. Smart Access even lets you wake up(WOL) sleeping PCs in your network for remote access.
Always up to date
Keeps all media, data, and other content you want to share from online storage services like ASUS WebStorage*, your home network, and even other AiCloud-enabled networks** up to date in real time to easily share and access the same file version wherever you are.
*AiCloud currently supports ASUS WebStorage. Support for other public cloud services to be added at a later time.
**Pending feature to be added via future updates.
If you need the previous app version, please goto http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTAC66U/#download
and select android for downloading.
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
★ Editor's Pick from AppEggs, AndroidApps website
★ Featured by Lifehacker, CNET, AppBrain, XDA & much more.
★ #1 system optimization and Cache Cleaner App in 32 countries, top 10 in 56 countries in the Productivity category.
System Cleaner - clean all unnecessary contents to boost phone/SD Card memory
- Cache Cleaner
- History Cleaner (clipboard history, browser history, Google Play search history, Gmail search history, Google Maps history, Google Earth history and several supplementary history killer)
- Call/SMS Cleaner (clean call logs, text messages)
- SD Card Cleaner (clean temporary files, thumb images, invalid files, log files, empty folders)
- Apk Cleaner (clean non-installed apks, installed apks, duplicates)
- App Leftovers (clean residual files left by uninstalled apps)
Memory Info and Task Killer - memory information of the device, Task Killer and more…
- Memory status report (RAM, ROM, SD Card memory and CPU) and quick boost to release memory
- Task killer with detailed memory/CPU/battery usage information of each running task
- Homescreen widgets and shortcuts
- Battery Booster (battery level, battery temperature and more…)
- System information
Package Manager - all tools needed to deal with app management
- Batch Install
- Batch Uninstall (uninstall all apps with one single click)
- Backup & Restore (backup apps to SD Card and restore with one click)
- System App Uninstall (root)
- App2SD (move apps to SD Card with one click)
General—supplementary management of the device and the SD Card
- Add to Startup (add favorite apps to start with system)
- Boot Speedup: Startup Manager (disable apps from starting with system boot)
- File Manager
Plugins—tools to choose upon personal needs and likes
- Ad-detect Plugin (detect ad networks embedded in each app with ad type and accessable privacy info)
- Applock Plugin (lock apps to protect privacy)
- Compass Plugin
- Flashlight Plugin
- Permission Check Plugin (detect critical permissions )
- QR and Barcode Scanner
- Quick Settings Plugin (network and screen management)
- Sensor Box Plugin
- Timer Plugin (auto cleaner & manager)
- Toolbox Pro Key Manager
- Volume Settings Plugin
-EASY TO USE
*Simple and interactive user interface
*Tweak all system optimizing features at ease
-ALL IN ONE
*Embrace all system optimizing techniques
*Comprehensive one-click optimization
English, العربية, Deutsch, Español, Française, हिंदी, Magyar, 日本語, 한국어, Ελληνικά, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Românâ, Pусский, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, 简体中文, 中文（香港）, 中文（台灣）, српски, Italiano, فارسی, שפת עברית, Shqiptar, Slovenská, hrvatski
G+ Beta test group:
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.
✔ 跨平台分享！將資訊發布到 Facebook、Twitter、Renren和Weibo與好友們共享，隨心所欲、不受限制
為了讓本應用程式能發揮最良好的效能，建議您使用Android OS 4.1以上版本的智慧手機
•Upload files, pictures, video from your mobile devices anywhere*
•Share files with your friends and family right on your mobile devices
•Advanced keyword search with file type filter
•Create quick notes (Beta)
For optimized digital life experience, please ensure ASUS WebStorage is installed on all your PC, notebook, tablet, and/or Android phones.
※ Supported Platforms:
Windows XP SP2+ / Vista / Windows 7
Android OS 2.1+
Visit www.asuswebstorage.com for more information.
* Wireless connection such as 3G or Wi-Fi network required.
Confirmed compatibility with models RT-AC68U, RT-N66U, RT-AC66U, RT-N55U, RT-N56U, DSL-N55, RT-N50U, RT-N16, RT-N14 (list based on positive feedbacks in comments)
Open-source project. Codebase: http://code.google.com/p/asus-download-master-client/
1.Exclusively supported on ASUS Z87 series motherboards. NOTE: For other motherboards, please download the Wi-Fi GO! Remote app.
2.For the NFC function, NFC-supported smart devices and ASUS NFC Express are required.
-Cloud GO!: synchronize files across cloud storage accounts with a click.
-Remote Desktop:remotely operate your PC in mirror or extended desktop mode in real time.
-DLNA Media Hub:remotely control your PC to stream multimedia files to DLNA supported devices.
-Smart Sensor Control: works with smart devices' built-in sensors to remotely operate your PC.
-Remote Keyboard & Mouse
-Capture & Send
1. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! driver/software on PC.
2. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! & NFC Remote on your Android devices.
3. Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your PC and the Andriod devices.
From people who'd like to keep life recorded,
for people who'd like to keep life recorded.
There are already lots of memo note applications, so why you may want to choose TechoNote (Techo Lite)? Compared with other memo pads, TechoNote has three features:
====Fast & Simple====
TechoNote has not any unnecessary step. You can immediately start typing after entering TechoNote. The text you have write will be saved automatically when you quit the application.
"Import & Export", "Clear/Undo Clear", "Copy All", "Shortcut", "Go to top", "Shared-text-receiving", "Share" and "Send via mail" function are supported.
You can change the color theme or fontsize as you like.
Xperia series devices
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
You can also;
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
IMPORTANT! It is possible that the widget will not immediately appear in the widget list after installation. To refresh the widget list, you should either restart your device (long press the power button and shut down, the start again), or restart the launcher app (Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> All -> Launcher -> Force stop).
Do this after installing the widget, then go to your home screen, tap the "+" in the top right corner of your screen, go to the widgets tab, and scroll to the right. You will find the widget there.
This is a Battery Widget that displays the status for the internal battery, and the secondary battery in your dock station. It is mostly intended for the Asus Eee Pad Transformer tablet (which is the only device that currently reports the dock battery life). All other devices will only show the main battery icon.
The widget is resizable, and can be as little as 1 cell on your screen, or fill your whole home screen! Advanced options allow you to change the size and the position of the status text, and hide the second battery gauge when it is disconnected.
It will also store the battery history and display the stored values in a chart for later review.
Any feedback is welcomed!
If you have a device that has access to a secondary battery, but this widget does not identify it, drop me an e-mail with the device model, so that I can add support for it.
Tags: EeePad, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Honeycomb, Dock Battery, Battery Widget, Second Battery, Multiple Batteries
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
* Follow Android latest theme and design guideline.
* Multiple resolution support.
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Support 28 languages
* Support both light and dark theme
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, pictures and apk files
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file system
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
No.1 best-selling app in 58 Google Play countries, over 300,000 ***** reviews
“Shockingly accurate, making for a creepy-fast typing experience.” - TIME Magazine
SWIFTKEY MAKES TOUCHSCREEN TYPING FASTER, EASIER AND MORE PERSONALIZED
- SwiftKey takes the hard work out of touchscreen typing, replacing your phone or tablet’s keyboard with one that understands you.
- It provides the world’s most accurate autocorrect and next-word prediction in 61 languages.
- It connects seamlessly across all of your devices, with SwiftKey Cloud.
SMART & LEARNING
- SwiftKey predicts your next word before you’ve even pressed a key.
- It intelligently learns as you type, adapting to you and your way of writing.
- SwiftKey doesn’t just learn your popular words, it learns how you use them together.
SWIFTKEY CLOUD: CONNECTED & SEAMLESS ACROSS DEVICES
- Backup and Sync keeps your personal language insights seamlessly up to date across all your devices.
- Teach SwiftKey your writing style based on your language use from your Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Yahoo, SMS and Blog.
- Your language model can be enhanced each morning with Trending Phrases based on current news and what’s hot on Twitter.
- Enable up to three languages at once.
- Naturally combine languages without having to change a setting.
- SwiftKey supports contextual prediction in 61 languages and counting.
See http://www.swiftkey.net/en/#features for full list of supported languages.
TAP OR FLOW YOUR WORDS
- Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture-typing with SwiftKey Flow.
- SwiftKey Flow combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed and ease of gliding your fingers across the screen, with real-time predictions.
- Type entire sentences without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
- Innovative keyboard layouts and modes for a better experience for all users across all screen sizes
- Full, Thumb and Compact layouts
- All three layouts can be resized and undocked to float
VIDEO TIPS & SUPPORT COMMUNITY
Visit our awesome website for tips, videos, support and much more: http://www.swiftkey.net/
We take your privacy very seriously. This keyboard never learns from password fields. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your data. Internet connection permission is required to install this app, so that language module files and cloud personalization data can be downloaded.
- Quickly add multiple tasks to your to-do list
- Allows you to view your to-do lists at a glance
- Sliding left or right to view different to-do list
- Organize and effectively manage your to-do items based on your preferred criteria such as completed date, due date and priority
- Set alarm reminders for your to-do items so you won’t miss anything
*Note: If you experience any non APP related issues on your ASUS device, please contact ASUS technical support team at http://vip.asus.com/VIP2/Services/TechQuery
More from developer
Install WebStorage Windows Client and download the MyBitCast Gadget, and you will be able to synchronize your notes from mobile devices with your PC. MyBitCast allows you to recall any thought, anytime, anywhere.
2.3 - 4.3
SuperNote Pro – Your Best Fingertip Note Taker
(Design for Nexus 7 and ASUS Tablet)
SuperNote Pro is an easy-to-use, free*1, and sync with multiplatform*2 app that helps you take note by handwriting, typing and drawing. Beside scribble and text note, you can capture or insert photos, videos and record voice.
*1 The free app has monthly usage limitation (up to 20 pages)
*2 Use SuperNote Pro across devices (Android and Windows device) with same WebStorage account.
Key Features: (new level in note-taking)
★ input by most natural way – handwriting
★ write large and turn to small
★ sync automatically all notes across computers and android devices you are using
★ insert rich note elements - scribble, doodle, text, photos, voice, video and time stamp
★ zoom in/out by two fingers
★ change to reading mode
★ set notebook type - local or cloud, and it's changeable
★ set page pattern - line or grid, and it can be hide
★ share pages by email
★ organize note by notebooks, favorite and time stamp
★ export and import selected notebooks
★★ Premium feature: unlimited add and sync pages
1. SuperNote Pro can’t upgrade to SuperNote 2.x or 3.x.
SuperNote Pro is available for:
PC - Windows 7 and Windows 8 desktop
Mobile - ASUS Padfone2
Tablet - Nexus 7, TF300 series, ASUS TF201 series, TF101 series
Learn more: http://www.asuswebstorage.com/supernotepro
Due to Android operating system’s limitation, users will not be able to access ASUS WebStorage directly from the home screen widget if it is installed on the SD card. WebStorage Widget is designed to overcome this limitation allowing users to freely install ASUS WebStorage anywhere they want and still be able to use this Widget.
How to add WebStorage Widget to your home screen
After ASUS WebStorage is installed, simply tap and hold the home screen to bring up the “Add to Home Screen” option. Select “Widgets” from the drop down list and chose ASUS WebStorage Widget to add it to the home screen.
WebStorage Widget is only compatible with ASUS WebStorage version 1.1.42 and above.
1. Personalized playlist
2. Share music title to Facebook
3. Offline listening
4. Add music from ASUS WebStorage to MEar automatically
5. Sync music library and playlist across platforms (PC, Web, Android)
6. Support Android 2.1+