other notable dates are shown for the years 2003-2020.
Dropdown menus allow one to choose a year, a month, or the language in which to display the data. An entire month is shown, and one can scroll left and right in the display area. The two languages for display are currently English and Panjabi.
When the application is first started, it opens to the current date as set in your device. The current day will be
highlighted in yellow. When one browses to another month, or year, and then returns to the current month and year,
this highlighted current day will again be in the initial view area.
For the years 2003-2020, a link is shown on the day that Guru Nanak's Parkash falls on. If that link is touched, a background article about Guru Nanak's Parkash will be downloaded to your device from Pal S. Purewal's
website (see below), to be viewed through an Adobe Acrobat viewer.
In addition, for the years 2013-2020, new moons and full moons are shown on their appropriate days, for
informational purposes only. When the icon for a moon is touched, a small informational pop-up is shown.
If you have any comments, problems or suggestions about this application please feel welcome to
email Mr. Purewal, email@example.com
For numerous articles and other information related to the Nanakshahi Calendar, visit Mr. Purewal's website, http://www.nanakshahi.net
For Example: 10th May 2000 = 27th Vaisakh 531
Check your Imp Dates in Nanakshai calendar version such as DOB,Marriage Date etc..
Now Read Gurbani in Punjabi, Hindi and English
Sewa by www.GaavoSachiBani.net
Please Rate the Application, so that it will be Helpful for Other Users also.
Search Keywords :- AKJ.org, Akhand Kirtan Radio, Darbar Sahib Amritsar, Golden Temple, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee, Bhai Tejinder Singh Dulla Veerji, Bhai Manpreet Singh Kanpuri, Gaini Gurdev Singh Australia, Bhai Gurbir Singh, Bhai Jagpal Singh, Bhai Apardeep Singh UK, Delhi AKJ Samagam, Ludhaina AKJ Samagam, DSGMC, SGPC, Sikhnet, Gurbani, Searcher, Sikhi, Mobile Apps, Keertan Radio, Baani.net, Baani. Gaavo Sachi Baani, GavoSachiBani, GaavoSachiBani
- A reminder system to automatically notify you when the next shower is coming up!!
- Expandable notifications on 4.1+ devices
- Share this app with a friend on both Android and iOS
- Widget for your home screen to show the number of days until the next shower, your location's sunrise/sunset times, and the current phase of the Moon! (widgets use very little battery and don't connect to the internet)
- LockScreen widget on 4.2+ devices
- Share details about an individual meteor shower
- Choose to sort the list of meteor showers by peak, start, or ending dates
- Swipe left/right to see next/previous meteor showers when viewing the details page
- The upcoming sunrise or sunset time is shown at the top
- Enable the "Auto theme" feature and the theme will automatically change to day and night mode before and after sunrise/sunset!
- 4 color themes to choose from: Light, Dark, Daylight, and Night
- Conduct a Google Search within the app to read even more about each meteor shower such as its origins and many, many other details and share it with your friends via SMS, Email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, or any other social network!
- View a Sky Map search to point you approximately where in the sky to look for the meteor shower when it peaks. Compatible with SkEye and beta support for Google Sky Map
- See current Weather Forecast to get ready for the the upcoming conditions
- Shows the Phase of the Moon on the approximate meteor shower peak date!
Go out and enjoy looking at the sky!
Ad supported. To remove ads and support development, please purchase the Meteor Shower Calendar Key
- Internet needed to show ads
- Coarse location needed to calculate sunrise/sunset time
- Automatically start at boot needed for the notification system
It provides translations for almost 400 phrases across 13 categories - Calendar/Time, Emergency, Food, Greetings, Language, Numbers, Shopping, Travel, Work/Office, Fruits, Vegetables, Spices and Colours.
Learn Punjabi Quickly is a quick and handy tool - a tourist dictionary for visits to India as well as for Punjabi language enthusiasts.
* Free version is also fully functional
* Carefully translated list of most frequently used phrases
* High quality text as well as audio translation by native Punjabi speaker in a crisp and clear voice
* Separate translation for phrases spoken by males and females wherever different
* Powerful search that allows users to search within a category as well as across all categories
This new app answers many of the most frequently asked questions about Sikhism.
In the App there is also the ability to send us your own questions which we will try our best to answer.
This app is based on the popular website www.sikhanswers.com
We hope you enjoy this App and find it educational.
Also please remember to Rate the App!!
Feedback @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The Guru Granth Sahib, or Adi Granth, is the religious text (Gurbani) of Sikhism. They Contain 1430 Angs, compiled and composed during the period of Sikh gurus, from 1469 to 1708. It is a collection of hymns (shabad) or baani describing the qualities of God and why one should meditate on God's name. Guru Gobind Singh (1666–1708), the tenth guru, affirmed the sacred text Adi Granth as his successor, elevating it to Guru Granth Sahib. The text remains the holy scripture of the Sikhs, regarded as the teachings of the Ten Gurus. The role of Adi Granth, as a source or guide of prayer, is pivotal in worship in Sikhism.
Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Contains Baani By Various Bhat Sahibs and Bhagats too.
Major Nitnem Baanis are from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji
Baani is written in form of 31 raags.
Keywords :- Isher Micro Media,Bhai Gurdas ji Vaaran,Gurbani,kirtan,katha,naam,simran,akal Purakh,Akal Ustat,Nitnem,Sunder Gutka,Keertan Radio,Sikh World,kawalpreet singh,guruduwara ji,Live Kirtan,Hukamnama Sahib,Amritsar,Guru Granth Sahib,Bhai vir singh,Mahan Kosh,Guru Ramdas Ji.
Kindly notify us for Mistakes please help us to improve , mail us at email@example.com
Die Applikation besteht zurzeit aus 4 verschiedenen Quiz, welche jeweils einem Guru zugeordnet sind.
Jedes Quiz umfasst zehn Fragen und jede Frage bietet drei Optionen an, wobei nur eine dieser Auswahlmöglichkeiten die richtige ist. Zum Schluss wird das Ergebnis des durchgeführten Quiz angezeigt.
Wenn die volle Punkteanzahl (10) erzielt wird, wird das Bild des entsprechenden Gurus zum Quiz aufgelöst. Ansonsten werden die richtigen Ergebnisse zu den falsch beantworteten Fragen angezeigt und dafür müssen mindestens fünf Fragen richig sein.
Der Anlass für die Entwicklung dieser Applikation ist das individuelle Wissen über die Sikh-Religion spielerisch zu erweitern und somit mancher Fakten zu erlernen. In naher Zukunft werden weitere Quiz hinzugefügt.
See how the vowels are written at the word beginning and in the middle of a word.
Includes example words with image and pronunciation for each letter.
Take a test to see how much you remember.
For kids and adults. A fun way getting started to read and write Gurmukhi.
Pronunciation by native speakers.
It has tons of options like powerful search engine, bookmark your favorite sections, web dictionary integration, zoom in zoom out of font size, background and font colour settings, sorting preferences and quiz related settings.
The great rulers of India from Ashoka, Alexander, Vikramaditya, Akbar, Chatrapati Shivaji, Tipu Sultan, Rana Pratap Singh, Maharaja Ranjit Singh and many others, all you will get in your pocket application.
Historical battles like battles of Tarain, battles of Panipat, battle of Haldighati, battle of Plassey, Anglo Mysore wars, Anglo Sikh wars, Anglo Maratha wars, Sepoy Mutiny to Indian Freedom struggle everything is included in this single application.
The man made marvels like Indus valley civilization, Ellora & Ajanta Caves, Brihadeeswara Temple, Konark Sun Temple, Qutub Minar, Taj Mahal, Red-Fort to Victoria Memorial all are covered in this mobile application.
India dynasties starting from Nanda Dynasty, Mauryan Dynasty, Chola Dynasty, Sunga Dynasty, Satvahana Dynasty, Kushan Dynasty, Gupta Dynasty, Rastrakuta Dynasty, Seuna Dynasty, Ahom Dynasty, Slave Dynasty, Khilji Dynasty, Tughlaq Dynasty, Mughal Dynasty, Maratha Empire to Sikh Empire all you will get in one place.
You will get the knowledge about India's freedom movement and its great leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh etc.
The "Indian History, Book and Quiz" is the first application of Adan's "Dream Series". You can see also download recent addition "Indian Mythological Quiz".
Complete the application with all of your classes, and display your schedule.
For each subject, fill in your classes with the classroom number, the teacher's name, time, duration and display color.
The application also can manage your homework. Note the homework on the calendar with an end date and you can update the status of it once it's finished. You can also easily display all of the homework to be done, sorted by date.