Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, panasonic, foscam, more) and honeycomb tablet support.
Includes Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL and HTTPS encryption for privacy
- RTSP, H.264, MPEG4, ONVIF and more video formats
- two way audio for some cameras
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Visit my website for complete device support list:
Advanced features can be enabled via “Switch UI mode” in the preferences.
Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other applications available in the market.
- Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NXP TagWriter applications also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmark (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via email@example.com. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use. We are also happy to support if you have functional questions and feel free to provide suggestions for additional features you miss.
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
All from your pocket.
The mobile VicPD app connects all VicPD channels into one single, mobile friendly, Android ready application.
Want to be notified when a child goes missing in Victoria or Esquimalt? - This is the app for that.
Need to report a crime where the suspect is unknown and the loss is less than $5000? –This is the app for that that.
Want to stay connected with all VicPD’s social media notifications in your hand, whether they be Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Pinterest or Soundcloud? This is the app for that, too.
Join us with the mobile VicPD app and help make Victoria and Esquimalt Canada’s safest region.
• News: Read the latest VicPD news and find out what’s happening in the fight against crime in Victoria and Esquimalt. This includes all VicPD News features, such as media releases.
• Report Crime: Report crimes where the suspect is unknown to you and the total loss is less than $5000 from the convenience of your iPhone. You can report vandalism, graffiti, lost, stolen or damaged goods, counterfeit currency, theft from vehicle, shoplifting, fraud below $5000, bicycle theft, found bicycles and more, all from the app. No more waiting on hold to report your crime. You will need a valid email address to use this feature.
• Is This Yours?: Reconnect with your lost or stolen property through this photo catalogue.
• Crime Maps: See reports of crime in your geographic location. All data displayed in this featured section of the app is presented at the 00-block level and cleaned of personal information.
• Photos: View and search for the latest images of VicPD in action in our Flickr archives. Browse through images of our bike squad, Emergency Response Team, K9, Patrol, Traffic and more.
• Videos: Watch videos from the VicPD You Tube Channel
• Audio: Listen to VicPD News features, media releases and interview. .
• Twitter: @VicPDCanada is one of our main channels of communication. If it’s happening, we’re tweeting about it.
• Facebook: Interact with VicPD Canada on our Facebook page. Share, like and comment on our latest news, events and busts.
• Recruiting: Join VicPD. This isn’t just to become an officer. Stay up to date with our latest job and volunteer postings, including the 911 Communications Centre, Civilian careers, Reserves, Volunteer positions. Do your part for our community and join with us.
• VicPD Stories: Follow along with D Watch and read Sgt. Fairburn’s stories from the streets of Victoria and Esquimalt.
• Submit a tip: Be the eyes and ears of VicPD by submitting anonymous tips through Crime Stoppers and help fight crime.
• Traffic Complaints: After a 24-hour cooling-down period, report traffic violations online, with actions ranging from general information for our traffic section, warnings, or issuing a ticket. You will need a valid email address to utilize this feature, and in the event a ticket is issued you must be willing to attend court and testify.
Through the “i” Information icon:
• Email Feedback: Provide feedback to VicPD. Let us know suggested improvements and new features you would like to see added. The mobileVicPD application is for you, the citizens we serve. Tell us how we can serve you better.
The Victoria Police Department will be adding features in the future so please select automatic updating when you download the application and stay tuned!
This application is powered by, and was developed in collaboration with http://gomobilepd.com
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s), if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
Create Your Own NFC App on your PC at www.nfcinstantly.com, in 3 simple steps.
Then use easiest and only one step NFC Tag Writer in the world.
Its just that easy, and works with most NFC Tags availabe online or in stores today.
Our patented NFC Tag Writer technology is based on over a decade of NFC development, from the top NFC Applications and Services company in the world, Narian Technologies.
SMSP NFC allows you to easily and cost effectively create the NFC Tags needed in promoting your Mobile Coupons Campaigns.
SMSP NFC displays all Services and mCoupons that use web-based technologies like Web Forms and Scan & Win.
Using SMSP NFC you can easily utilize the power and ease-of-use of the NFC technology and quickly build the promotional material needed to promote your Campaings.
You write the NFC Tags and embed them in places with easy access. Once they are read they redirect the user to the appropriate web page for them to opt-in to your Campaign.
In addition, you can download the matching QR code and use it in Smart Posters, so that you offer multiple, easy to use, ways for users to participate to your Campaign.
* A phone which can write to, and read from, NFC tags (such as the Nexus 4)
* KeePassDroid, also available in the Play store.
* An NFC tag -- search for "ntag 203" or "mifare ultralight" online. Shouldn't cost more than a few dollars.
More from developer
Time and attendance for workers at specific points (a particular hall, a basement, etc), any service of overhaul or maintenance, cleaning services, babysitting, home care, security patrols, or the activity of a doormen in a community are some of the sectors that are already using this service.
The main advantage is cost savings, because from 20€/month* you can cut costs in:
- Infrastructures, because you don't need any additional software, servers or complex PDA.
- Installations and maintenance . The only installation you need is download the mobile application to your workers mobile phones, because administrator accesses via internet from any computer.
- Human resources, because information about the tasks is always available automatically. Activity report instantly, without the need of entering services data and delivery notes manually.
- Time in the generation of reports for your clients. You consult them and download them with a single click in different formats instantly.
- Increase the productivity of your business, because worker interacts with the updated information at each point instantly and with a single click.
* PROFESSIONAL plan from 20€/month for 10 devices and 100 control points. To extend limits, consult us.
How does it work?
Through the service on the web, administrator user creates points where he wants to control the presence of someone, place them physically at the desired points - as stickers, plates or other formats-, add people to the service through their emails, and these, through the application, do check-in at his points. Administrator will have access to all the information through the service website.
Administrator user creates the points. These can be NFC tags or QR codes. In both cases, within the application you manage both the generation (for QR Codes) and the programmation of the points (for NFC tags). Once created you just need to place them at the places you want.
To add workers you just need to enlist them on the system and enter its email address. They'll receive an email with their password, a link to the download of the mobile application for their phone and instructions for use.
Tasks and notes
Administrator can assigned, at each point, tasks to do and validation notes, which will be shown to the worker when he does checkin at the point.
Through the website, you'll have access to all the information in real time, as well as activity report by points and by worker, that you can download in different format with a single click.
We want feedback to improve the service! Any little suggestions is very helpful for us. Don't hesitate to tell us.
You can enter the web page to extend the information: http://www.echeckinservices.com
Write us on twitter: @echeckin_svcs #pro
or facebook: http://www.facebook.com/echeckinservices
tags: nfc, qr code, presence, employees control, patrols, times, schedule, attendance, T&A, nanny, cleaning lady, domiciliary care, home care, cleaning, manteinance, doorman, control, surveillance, home care, elders, porter