The best looking and most efficient way to maintain attendance for any type of event using your android device (tablet or phone)!
Group Attendance Record is a standalone application: all records are stored on your phone and you do not need to register with any website.
Now use Barcodes/Qrcodes to track attendance. No need to manually take all the attendance, let the members use Barcodes provided on their id cards to give the attendance, just use your device's camera to scan the Barcodes and press Done button when all the attendances are taken. The barcode should contain their Id numbers.
Also add personal notes for the members. Just Add a new note to help you remember anything important about the members.
Possible Uses are:
• Keeping Student Attendance records in school/university.
• Keeping track of attendance during sport training sessions
• Maintaining employee attendance.
• Track participation during regular work meetings
• Participation for Sunday schools
• Music (wind-bands)
Use the app to:
• View Reports for attendance. Members with short attendance are highlighted.
• Defaulters are marked with different colour to distinguish easily.
• Export attendance reports to xls format. The overviews include all attendance.Members with short attendance are highlighted.
• File Explorer to explore files and folders at the time of import and export.
• Import Group members details from excel.
• Backup/restore database. This allows you to take the attendance data with you in case of a factory reset or purchase of a new device.
• Along with attendance you can mark credits for each member to track the record of their performance. These credits are also included into reports generated.
• Get graphical Analysis of the attendance of the group.
• Add personal notes/ reminders for each member separately.
• Add Photos of each member.
• Take attendance using Barcodes.
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
Email Us for any ideas on How Group Attendance Record can be improved. Any ideas on new features you feel that are missing currently and Bug Reports are also welcome.
Drop an Android device to the working locations, let the employees clock time by themselves!
Fingerprint identification is available. Face identification is coming soon.
Check http://anid.sg/how_it_works/ for more.
- Runs on phones or tablets, GPRS or Wifi
- Offline operation, synchronizing when the device becomes online
- Clock in / clock out on the device / multiple devices
- Payroll and attendance data download in a spreadsheet
- Departments, teams and projects support
- GPS location for all clock in / clock out actions, with geocoding (we show addresses in reports & maps)
- Fingerprint identification (a fingerprint reader is needed), or without identification (trust based manual clock-in)
- Face identification is coming soon.
- Real time attendance and location tracking
- Employee data, time sheet upload / download in Excel format
- Supported fingerprint readers:
* Futronic FS80, FS90 USB readers (requires OTG cable and USB Host supported Android device. http://www.futronic-tech.com)
* Toplink Pacific BlueFin Bluetooth (http://www.toplinkpac.com/products/bluefin.htm)
This is a subscription based service with 14 days trial of the manual time clock module (up to 5 devices). SGD 5 for manual and SGD 25 for fingerprint identification per device.
We are open for enterprise agreements, roll-out support if needed.
Check http://anid.sg/how_it_works/ for more.
More from developer
It’s a service for check-ins management, a service through which you can verify the presence of somebody at a specific point. This application is part of freemium version, I mean the part of the service for free. For more professional version, we have other services, interfaces and other methods for check-in like NFC technology. You can take a look at www.echeckinservices.com.
Through the service the administrator creates points where he wants to control the someone’s presence, places them where he wants physically - through stickers - enlists people in the service through their emails, and these, with the application, do check-in in your points. The administrator can view whenever he wants, from the service website or the mobile application itself, all the information related to those check-ins (who, where and when).
To access, both administrator as any checkin users must be registered. Once logged in the application has four tabs: checkin, points, people and reports.
In POINTS, the user manages its points. He can create, edit and delete up to 5 points. He can make those points to be mailed so he can print them, because they’re mainly QR Codes. Those points may vary according your needs, they can be a location inside your house, the first floor, garage or a task, like arriving home, exit work, food ready etc …. And you'll always have the option to choose if you use NFC technology or a simple QR Code.
In CHECKERS, the user manages who can do check-in at its service. To register someone, you enter the email of that person, and the system sends a mail to communicate your invitation. You can add up to 5 people in the same service. As long as that person is not registered on the platform, the state will be PENDING. Once the user is registered, its state is CONFIRMED, and he'll be able to do check-in at the points he has been authorized.
In REPORTS, the user checks the check-ins done. He can filter by TODAY, LAST WEEK and LAST MONTH, to access quickly to these dates. If the administrator changes the code for some point, and someone do check-in at the old point, then an attempted fraud alert will be shown to the administrator.
In CHECKIN, the users do check-in reading the QR code through the mobile’s camera, and displays a message whether the check-in is done successfully or not.
We'll be adding more features periodically
NOTE. We want feedback to improve the service! Any little suggestions is very helpful for us. Don't hesitate to tell us.
- NFC Points
- QR Codes (needs barcode scanner app)
- Real time info of checkins
You can enter the web page to increase the information: http://www.echeckinservices.com/freemium
Write us on twitter: @echeckin_svcs #freemium
or facebook: http://www.facebook.com/echeckinservices
tags: nfc, qr code, presence, employees control, patrols, times, schedule, attendance, T&A, nanny, cleaning lady, domiciliary care, home care, cleaning, manteinance, doorman, control, surveillance, home care, elders, porter