This application is great for anyone wanting to compare the cost of living in one city to another.
For example, are you thinking about relocating from Dallas Texas to Miami Florida? Use the Cost of Living calculator to find out what you need to earn in Miami to maintain the same lifestyle you have in Dallas.
The calculator uses data obtained from the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics. See http://www.bls.gov/cpi/ for more information.
We continue improving the application to fit all type of flat rate of calls.
» Added month call list.
» Added italian translation.
» Added option to configure if available time message is shown in a new call.
» Added option to configure if time expressions are shown in hours, or in minutes.
» Added SMS vip numbers.
» Added the option of rounding call duration to minutes (useful for mexican users).
» Added graph of the sent sms by month.
Control Your Calls has three mechanisms to help you control your flat rate of calls:
- Every time you make a new call it will show you the available time you have.
- During a call, you will be informed by vibration warnings when you've spent 25, 50, 75, 98 and 100% of the time. This way, even if you're talking, you can control how much available time you have. (Note: In Android we can't control when the call you are doing has been pick up, only when you dialed. For this reason the warnings are approximate, and will have a gap of several seconds compared to real consumption. This gives you a small reaction time if you reach the limit.)
- If you have exceeded the limit of the flat rate, and try to make a new call, the application will ask you if you're sure to continue.
Lauching the application you have the current state of consumption, and some day and month graphics with the spent time.
"Fantastic phone manager app helps users save phone charges easily" - AppEggs.com
The permissions required are:
- Access to read contact details (for the call history).
- Intercept outgoing calls (warnings).
- Make phone calls (continue a call after the warning of limit reached).
- Read sms for having statistics of the sent sms.
The application doesn't have advertising, and no Internet connection is required. You can rest assured that no data will leave your phone.
Control Your Calls will remain free until it leaves the beta phase (testing).
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestion or error that you want to comment us, included translation issues.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any problems caused by improper operation of the application.
Keywords: saving, bill, phone, flat rate, calls, control, expense, mobile notifications
Call and SMS log monitor to check the call history (total incoming, total outgoing, missed call, filter call logs between selected date), search, group, filter and theme options and sent and received SMS details.
Provide details for each caller history with incoming, outgoing and missed call details.
- Dual (multiple) SIM support - Filter log by SIM
- STD, Local, ISD call details
- Un-limited call log access - Once you start using this app, your call logs will be remains available inside application. No 500 call logs limits, now access all logs
- Your monthly plan setting option i.e. set pulse type per minute or per second , set plan date etc.
- Bulk Delete - Select different delete options, now you can delete all incoming, outgoing, missed calls; delete individual contact logs
- Call and SMS history/logs with date and contact filter
- Delete call logs (now available in free version)
- Very useful for postpaid & prepaid user to monitor call logs
- Check call logs for various month or various date range
- Filter call logs by adding phone numbers in filter
- Monitor call history by creating contacts group
- Total incoming, total outgoing, total missed call summary
- Total sent and received SMS details
- Filter summary, Group by report
- Theme (Gray, Blue, Green, Dark, Gold, Red, Purple, Pink and many more)
- Individual caller call and sms details
- User can customize the history by date and caller.
- User can check the individual caller history
- Multiple language support - English,Hindi (हिंदी) , Russian (русский), French (français), Polish (polski), Spanish (español) adding more languages. Many thanks to Алексей Заварзин for providing correct Russian translation.
- Application needs android.permission.READ_CONTACTS/READ_SMS permission to read the call/sms logs.
My Call Duration HELP
Select Different Billing Options
1. If you have single plain plan of month like 300 call free then you can
a) go to "= Settings(Theme,plan etc.)" s page and enable your plan.
b) set your call quota i.e. 300 and
c) set your plan pulse rate like per minute or per second.
d)Then go to main screen (=Home), you will see one progress bar with text like 20/300.
e) now select 'today' drop down and select 'Day of Month' option and type your plan date. That's it. You will see your monthly data.
2. If you have different plan options like separate STD and local free calls then do the same in STD/ISD/Local setting page.
Please provide suggestions, feedback and issues at email@example.com
Please provide your ratings to make it more useful.
Steve Brooks on Feb 1, 2015 at 3:59 PM
The best I've recommended this app hundreds of times in the mobile network help forum that I contribute to. So useful for those that need to find an old call or txt. BRILLIANT.
Key words - Search tag: call duration, sms, call counter, call log monitor
- No Internet connection required, Works offline as well.
- Locate phone number area and state.
- Find address from map.
- Updated with latest 7XXX and 8XXX Series
- Includes Videocon numbers, Landline Numbers and Tollfree Numbers
- Analyses you call logs information
- View call logs along with operators information
- View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name
- Updated Mobile number database.
- Shows Caller Information during the call.
.Smart Call Logs: Call logs with fine detail of every call like Location of call, SIM service service provider name etc.
Smart Contacts: Contacts with detail like Geographical area of Service Provider, Location etc.
STD Codes of Indian Cities.
ISD Codes of All Countries.
PIN/ZIP Codes of all Important Indian Cities.
All Incoming and Outgoing call info for all calls.
Full Customization settings: You can choose whether you want to see location of Caller while receiving or making a call.
★ Material design
★ Android data counter, calls and messages statistics
★ data usage, messages and calls statistics and charts for actual period
★ data usage, messages and calls statistics and charts for specific days
★ Data manager for - 3G, 4G, LTE, GPRS, Wifi, Wlan
★ Android data usage with information about consumption per application.
★ nice widgets
★ data usage widget, calls widget and messages widget
★ nice widget with information for limits of data usage, messages and calls.
★ summary screen
★ overview of calls, messages and data usage
★ List of contacts ordered by number of call minutes or messages
★ List of application ordered by data usage
★ Metrics provided per contact
★ Metrics provided per application
★ Metrics on cotacts number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages per day
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for day and contact
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for all period and contact
★ Call log and messages log for each contact
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
-Notification after reaching a set time of outgoing calls, number outgoing messages, megabytes mobile data usage.
★ Billing period setting
★ Excluded (ignore) numbers list (calls where you have free calls and free messages)
★ Excluded number list separated for calls and messages
★ not running on the background all the time - save your battery
★ data manager and data counter for mobile data usage, wifi data usage and roaming data usage
★ data usage per application
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
★ Call billing increment in settings
If you want to have application in your language and can help me with translation please write me an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application works for any mobile carrier around all the world for example Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, Airtel, Beeline, Free mobile, Turkcell, AT&T, SK Telecom, TELCEL, KT, Verizon Wireless, Verizon, TIM, I WInd, SFR and more.
Don't try to find Calistics, calystic, callystics, calistic or however. It's Callistics - Call statistics. Call stats are only simple Material call statistics you can find on Google play.
In case of any problem please contact us on email@example.com
Comment on permissions:
- to show picture, and name of your contacts in the calls and messages list
- to get information about send and received message for sms manager
- information for calls counter
★ Wi-Fi connection information
- to be able count Wi-FI data usage
★ Device ID & call information
- save calls to application when you finish outgoing or incoming call
Application is not sending your personal information anywhere. We need connection to the internet only to be able send crash reports and usage statistics to Flurry application.
Call Detail includes:
1. Phone Location (City where available, State of the Number).
2. Phone Provider for Mobile phones.
3. STD Codes for cities in India.
4. ISD Codes for international calls.
Search STD, ISD Codes, Search by Mobile or Home number to get details on the phone.
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Decoder': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
NO LIMITATION on the number of call log entries. This app stores all the call logs in its own database. So you can view and compare logs without facing the limitation of the android default's call log application.
Displays both actual and the rounded to minute duration.
Basic operations include:
1. Call Duration Summary: Shows total duration of each call type.
2. Call History Search: User can search call history to see the cumulative call duration. Search options are: from date, to date, contact name and call type.
3. Search Results: Shows a list of phone numbers with the total duration.You can also change the list display from the menu option to see the results per day basis
4. Call Log Details: Shows at what time call was made with the call duration. Long press on any row gives option to delete that row.
5. Top Ten: Displays top ten phone numbers in the specific period of time selected by user for each type of call.
6. Press and Call: Long press on the phone number in search results screen gives option to call that number.
7. Export Call Logs: Exports call log in csv format. You can also share the exported logs.
8. Delete Call Logs: Clear call log from the app.
9. Restore Call Logs:You can restore the earlier backup file to the application.
Keywords: call logs, call log tracker, call duration
- Widget to switch on-off service
- Auto redial after auto call drop
- Auto drop for incoming call
- Auto drop for outgoing call
- Max call duration settable
- Offset delay for outgoing call settable
- Notify with a Toast when call is dropped
- Root function: required from some telephones
- Status icon in Notification bar
- You can ask for any additional functionality for free!