Please Note: This application is not for schools using the EchoSystem product. This is for schools that have signed up for the new Echo360 Active Learning Platform.
Instructors and students using Echo360’s active learning platform can now use Echo360’s streamlined design and intuitive interface to view lecture slides, watch course videos on-demand, and even capture and upload video content and publish it to the platform.
- View lecture slides
- Create, view, and edit notes and bookmarks
- Interact with in class polls
- Watch dual-stream HD video presentations and lectures on-demand
- Capture instructional videos right from the application
- Share fieldwork videos in subjects that get outside the traditional classroom or demonstrate practical competency in the field
- Enhance your course library with mobile learning content that can be shared in Echo360
Additional App Notes:
- Users must be registered within the Echo360’s newest active learning platform to use the Echo360 mobile app.
- Users of the previous EchoSystem environment should download the appropriate app.
- The app supports video uploads in MP4, M4V, 3GP, and AVI files formats