Da shit! Super sleek interface, loads of data, cheap, did I mentioned it's also cheap? Gladly paid for the Pro some time ago!
Very nice program Intuitive and useful Gps tool. Free version has annoying ads, and pop ups, but it's free...so no complaints from me. If it bothers you, buy it..
Nice Used to be a 4 star rating but now I changed it to a 1 star because for some reason, there is no "exit" button. I use the back/home/recent apps to leave gps status and even when I "kill" the app, the pop up notification "searching for satellites" keeps popping up. This must be kinda new because I always notice if an app closes correctly or just hides itself. PLEASE fix this or explain to me how to close this app completely. I will give 5 stars then. Thanks
It's good but... The last update wiped all my saved waypoints. Also, entering waypoints is quite difficult as you can't just cut and paste standard degrees, minutes, seconds from other sources due to unique formatting.
Love this app It's just a toy for me, but I have used it in air flight (shh) to keep track of altitude and speed as well as guestimating how far into the flight...
Just works Simple and easy. Sort of like a Garmin GPS45. Location, compass, sat view, data from other sensors.
- 3 waypoints in the free version (unlimited in PRO)!!!
- Material icons
- Theme chooser got a preview and moved to the side navigation bar
- BeiDou satellites and visible waypoints are marked with a cross
- PRO: GPX/KML export, import and sharing on the Locations screen (needs SD card access permission)
- Mirror the compass orientation if device screen is facing down
- Removed heart-rate sensor
- Samsung multi-window support is back
- Firmware bug workaround on S4/Note3, Android 4.3
Play in the outdoors with Android as your Handheld GPS and offline topo maps!