GPS just works better with this app on my phone doing its thing in the background whenever GPS kicks in. Faster locking in on sats, etc. Also gives tools to calibrate compass if/when needed. And I *know* there's way more this app can do that I haven't even tried yet.
Works great on galaxy S7. Pretty good reception on most of my flights (though thats more a reflection of the phones gps receiver). Pretty easy to understand and lots of info presented. Fellow flyers have asked me about it several times. Highly recommended
very disappointing. i put in a location i want to find and it didn't find it. i even purchased pro
Great update. I really appreciate the new semi transparent widget. Sometimes it's the little things in life that are the sweetest. Definitely worth supporting the dev by buying the app.
Works well but after update North-South and East-West directions swapped but after second compass calibration and pitch roll calibration, Compass went a bit crazy jumping around but then after 5 mins settled back to correct values.
I was trying to purchase this app but transaction got decline. Amount got debited from my account. Is it refund?
- Color temperature moved to avoid clipping.
- Location coordinates in share message now contain deg, min and sec symbols.
- Made the widget background semi-transparent to better blend with the background.
- Added kPa and deg/min unit.
- Settings is now using switches instead of checkboxes.
- Screens are now using an embedded font resulting in a better layout on certain languages.
- You can now reset the step counter with Settings / GPS & Sensors / Reset step counter.