GPS just works better with this app on my phone doing its thing in the background whenever GPS kicks in. Faster locking in on sats, etc. Also gives tools to calibrate compass if/when needed. And I *know* there's way more this app can do that I haven't even tried yet.
Works great on galaxy S7. Pretty good reception on most of my flights (though thats more a reflection of the phones gps receiver). Pretty easy to understand and lots of info presented. Fellow flyers have asked me about it several times. Highly recommended
Gets you the maximum application of your phone's GPS. I used this app to give emergency services my GPS coordinates when I broke my leg in the middle of a national park, on the side of a rugged ravine, 6 hours from camp. So long as you can see sky and are patient, this will get you your location.
App is very good. But please change the theme. Have being seeing it for quite a long time. Please use some minimalistic designs tool the app. This app is one asking top GPS apps, so improve it for better reception.. please consider.
The GPS should know south from north. It does not! Totally inaccurate with 7 of 13 satellites. Using on a tablet maybe it is confused because it is not a phone.
Best app for GPS fixing ever But one star less because of your ad display, your ads are containing sexual and nudity contents Yesterday only I saw of ad from uc news displaying ads for sexual videos Now this is an app I open in front of everyone while travelling so you know what to do take appropriate mesaure and filter your ads Otherwise it will refrain me to use it frequently,and many other out there
- Color temperature moved to avoid clipping.
- Location coordinates in share message now contain deg, min and sec symbols.
- Made the widget background semi-transparent to better blend with the background.
- Added kPa and deg/min unit.
- Settings is now using switches instead of checkboxes.
- Screens are now using an embedded font resulting in a better layout on certain languages.
- You can now reset the step counter with Settings / GPS & Sensors / Reset step counter.