The app is designed to work with the .NET versions of D.H. Systems' Frontier Salvage and Frontier Dismantling desktop software and will not function without the appropriate services being installed on client servers.
Renault Trucks Racing is a driving simulation game. You can drive a Renault Premium Racing over 1000 horses started at 160 km/h against 5 opponents.
> 3 different tracks
> 3 levels of difficulty
> a training mode, a race mode, a championship mode
> 2 Renault Premium Racing
Meet the different challenges in urban environments and secondary road networks with good timing. You will need to obtain the lowest fuel consumption possible and the highest commercial speed possible.
These missions will let you discover the Renault Trucks range:
• Long Haul: drive Renault Trucks T or Renault Trucks T High and combine the fastest commercial speed with the lowest level of fuel consumption possible.
• Heavy Construction: drive Renault Trucks K and ensure that you preserve your entire cargo.
• Construction: drive Renault Trucks C Cab 2.5m or Renault Trucks C Cab 2.3m and ensure that you preserve your entire cargo.
• Distribution: drive Renault Trucks D Wide Cab 2.3m, Renault Trucks D Cab 2.1m or Renault Trucks D Cab 2m and deliver your shipments to their destinations while keeping to the speed limit.
The total cost of ownership includes the costs of vehicle acquisition, fuel, driving personnel, administrative expenses, and maintenance and repair costs.
Renault Trucks undertakes to support you over the long term to optimise these costs.
With Cost Saver by Renault Trucks, discover the Renault Trucks solutions for the optimised management of your costs.
Enter your details in the calculator.
Contact Renault Trucks to define your transport solution.
Renault Trucks, lorry, profit, cost, offer, service, fuel, total cost of ownership, fuel maintenance
Time Book by Renault Trucks is made for you.
Time Book wants to be a simple tool, allowing replacing your paper exercise book.
The parameter setting is simple
- You decide if you wish to activate the alerts
- If you activate these, you parameterize your maximum driving time, and the pre-alerts before reaching the limit of the driving time
- You can make also the same, for resting time, and then take your time off more serenely, without watching your watch, your SmartPhone will warn up you when you can begin again to drive
Once the parameter setting was made, the use is even simpler
- At the beginning of the work day, click the ON/OFF button. This action activates a chronometer on the "Other Task" activity, and you are alerted according to the parameter setting which you entered.
- At the end of period, you re-click the same button, to stop the current chronometer and, go into "Long pause" alarm mode if it is enabled.
Each time you stop an action, a line is entered into your virtual exercise book, with the hour of the beginning, the hour of the end and the elapse time. Everything is modifiable, if you realize that you forgot to start or stop an action at the right time
You can send your virtual exercise book by e-mail, to exploit it, print it from a micro-computer (in .csv format), in any contact known in your SmartPhone, thus in yourself if you are known as contact.
PAY ATTENTION: THIS APPLICATION IS A HELP TO THE DRIVER, AND DON’T REPLACE IN ANY CASE THE CHRONOTACHYGRAPH, WHICH ONLY MADE STRENGTH OF LAW.
. Upload your photo.
. Upload your video
. Vote for your favorite photo or video and choose the best one of the month.
. Search display pictures taken around a location or search from the description or from the Renault Trucks model.
. Read description.
. Download,share your favorite photo or video.
Application powered by Renault Trucks SAS - www.renault-trucks.com
Copyright 2015 Renault Trucks SAS.
Design for truck drivers and delivery, DeliverEye allows you to add hour date and city information on any picture you take :
- Store picture in your phone library
- Send your pictures by mail
- Send in one click to your favourite contacts
- Adjust the picture before saving it.
- Decide which informations are displayed on the picture
You picture bring the evidence of your delivery
- Store or send the proof you were somewhere
- Store or send the evidence that you merchandise was damaged BEFORE you took care of it
- Store or send the evidence that the traffic was bad
- Store or send any evidence of your activity!
More information on http://www.renault-trucks.com
A TRUCK IS A PROFIT CENTER.
When you choose Renault Trucks, you buy much more than a truck. You can be sure that your needs have been anticipated. Fuel consumption reduction, performance and reliability of engines, exceptional load capacity: Renault Trucks does all it can to lead you to success.
Informations : http://www.renault-trucks.info/navtruck
Introducing Nav Truck by Renault Trucks: The Professional Voice-guided GPS Navigation App designed specifically for drivers of trucks and other large vehicles
This version is only with map for European Countries.
The initial price of the App allows you to download a map corresponding to a single region (definition after).
During the first launch of NavTruck, you will choose the Region License. Pay attention, this choice is irreversible. Then, you will have to download the Map corresponding to the chosen Region (the WiFi is mandatory). After this initial download, Region Detailed Map is stored on your smartphone, so there are no monthly fees.
The App contains In-App Purchase allowing you to buy the whole of Europe Map. Beware, this is indeed an additional purchase. The Map of Europe is not free
Unlike consumer navigation apps, NavTruck takes into account truck-restricted and prohibited roads to provide drivers safe and reliable navigation on truck-legal roads. It automatically calculates routes based on your vehicle size, weight, width and load type to avoid commercial truck restrictions.
► Avoids low bridge clearances and weight/height/width-restricted roads
► Choice of routing options including Practical, Shortest, and 53’/102” Trailer or Twins, National Network and Toll Avoidance
► Avoids truck-prohibited turns and U-turns
► Avoids Hazmat or flammable materials-restricted roads
TRUCK-SPECIFIC NAVIGATION FEATURES
✔ Automatically calculates truck-appropriate routes avoiding restricted roads and hazards
✔ Adjustable route settings for specific vehicle sizes and load types
✔ Create custom profiles for easy switching between vehicles
✔ Millions of useful Points of Interest including truck specific categories: truck services, truck stops, rest areas, weigh stations and Cat Scales
PREMIUM GPS NAVIGATION ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE
✔ Turn-by-turn voice directions with text-to-speech technology to pronounce full street names (Turn right on Main Street)
✔ Clear 3D and 2D driving views with speed-variable zoom
✔ Fast automatic rerouting if you miss a turn
✔ Real sign post information and lane indicator arrows for clear guidance at exits and complex intersections
✔ Realistic view on the approach to exits and complex intersections
✔ Navigate to a house number, street or address book contact
✔ Multiple-stop trips, waypoints and pre-trip planning
LANGUAGE (voice directions and menus)
EN, DE, FR, ES, IT, NL, SV, DA, PT, NO,FI, GK, TR, PL, RU, AR, HU, SK, SL, CA, BG, RO, HR, SH, CS
AVAILABLE REGIONS WITH DETAILLED MAP
► Benelux (Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands)
► DACH (Austria, Germany, Switzerland)
► Iberian Peninsula (Spain, Portugal*, Gibraltar**)
► Italy (Italy*, San Marino**, Vatican**)
► Nordics (Denmark, Finland*, Norway*, Sweden*)
► United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland*
► Central Eastern Europe (Croatia*, Czech Republic*, Estonia**, Hungary*, Latvia**, Lithuania**, Slovakia*, Slovenia*)
(*Heavy Truck restrictions on main roads only)
(** Without trucks attributes)
AVAILABLE REGIONS WITH ONLY MAIN ROADS & MAIN CITIES
► Balkans (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia)
ANDROID DEVICE INTEGRATION
✔ Continuous turn-by-turn navigation during phone calls and while using other apps
✔ Dial or navigate to Points of Interest by tapping on-screen
✔ Portrait or landscape display with pinch to zoom the map
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SMARTPHONE
The Smartphone must have at least 2Gb of internal memory, either in phone memory, or memory card, to be able to contain the Maps