• Touch screen technology: Manage your finances easily with one tap access to your accounts and view multiple transactions at once without needing to scroll.
• View your transactions as soon as they occur: With real time banking you can check your balance and view pending transactions for Credit Cards and Debit MasterCards instantly.
• Three step transfers: All it takes is three simple steps to transfer funds or BPAY, so you can keep on top of your finances wherever you are.
• You can also view the status of any applications you have with CBA, contact us or provide feedback so we can improve future versions.
NetBank on your Android tablet represents the evolution of mobile banking, giving you the convenience and freedom to access your accounts at a time that suits you.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
We’ve also launched an enhanced Commbank app for Android phones - simply search for “Commbank” in the Android market.
IS THIS THE OFFICIAL COMMBANK APP?
Yes, this is the official NetBank Android Tablet app.
To protect your personal information and ensure you are getting the optimised NetBank Tablet experience, please uninstall any unofficial Commbank apps.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.cwcbankhb.com/site/disc_privacy.html
CFS-Zipp provides single and multi-currency account for our customers. A multi-currency account allows the account holder to hold multiple currency balances in one account.
· Check your latest balance(s)
· View your account statement
· Transfer your funds to any bank in the world in over 25 currencies
· Exchange Currencies
· View deposit account details
· Manage your member credentials
Please visit our website for further information on our products and services: www.cfs-zipp.com
NOTE: We are aware of issues relating to Samsung Galaxy S4 device. Please be aware that we currently do not support this device.
With access to live quotes, watchlists and your portfolio, you have all the tools to buy and sell shares right at your fingertips.
With CommSec for your Android, you can:
- Trade faster with a 4 digit PIN
- Buy and sell stocks
- View and trade on live prices
- View all your Equities, Margin Lending holdings and Cash Management balances in a single page
- Access video market updates throughout the day
- View live market indices and major currency exchange rates
- Access your 5 most recent stock searches
Note: The CommSec app is optimised for the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2 & S3
Android Tablets are not supported
CommSec has been Money Magazine's "Best Feature Packed Online Broker" 6 years in a row.
Important Note: You must hold a current CommSec Trading Account to use the CommSec App.
(Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
1st Mobile supports all account types including checking, certificates‐of‐deposit, money markets, loans, and lines‐of‐credit.
1st Mobile service is a FREE* service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your Android phone.
*There is no fee from First Commonwealth Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Keywords: mobile banking, internet banking, bank, banking, First Commonwealth Bank
"Android is a trademark of Google Inc."
- Kochie, Sunrise - "This is getting to be one of my favourites! ... it automatically downloads all the information and classifies it."
- CNET - "Pocketbook is the best app of its kind we've ever seen."
- Featured in The Australian, BRW, Huffington Post, Yahoo! Finance, Lifehacker, Business Insider and Choice
Pocketbook is a budget planner app that makes personal finance ridiculously simple. Put an end to manually entering your spending and keeping track on spreadsheets. The perfect expense tracking tool!
You’ve tried other budgeting apps, now try Pocketbook. Made by Australians for Australian Android users.
Within 60 seconds of signing-on to the app, we automatically sync your accounts, get 80% of your transactions automatically categorised & upcoming bills detected. We'll send you helpful alerts for when bills are late, and bank fees are charged. Not to mention a weekly summary to keep your budget on track.
1. Discover your spending across all your bank accounts - See where your money is going. Sync all your bank transactions with the app into a single view in seconds. Bank feeds available for Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, NAB, St George, Bankwest, Citibank, AMEX and more!
2. Know exactly where & how you spent – Use mobile photos & geo-location to input cash transactions like coffee and beer, or add additional details like photo receipts, bills & invoices to your transactions.
3. No more missing bills & late-fees - All your bills automatically detected and in the one place. Get notified when they are coming up and if you have enough money to cover.
4. Organise your personal finance & budget for future – Auto-categorisation and tagging putting you back in control of finances. Safely Spend helps you limit your weekly or monthly spend, so you can budget without even thinking.
5. Simplify your life - Alerts via push notifications through the app, and exactly when you need them to stay in control. Get peace of mind that things are on track, whether it's your money saving goals or just making sure bills are paid on time.
- Sync your bank accounts so no more manual entry
- Upcoming bills reminders & track expenses
- Manual entry of cash transactions (with location & photo receipts)
- Auto-categorise 80% of your transactions into smart spending categories
- Safely Spend to track and limit your expenses beyond your bills
- Alerts for late bill, large bank fee, & spending close to limit
- Weekly summary alerts to inform you of upcoming bills
- Upload QIF / OFX finance file formats
- Savings goal setting & forecasting
- Integration with more banks
- Spending charts & graphs
Visit https://getpocketbook.com for more.
This application is available for customers who have signed up for VCB's Mobile Banking. Haven't signed up yet? Go to www.vacommbank.com and log onto your online banking and sign up today!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://vacommbank.com/privacy.htm