How much will college cost when my child is ready to go?
That depends on what type of school your child attends and when he'll start his freshman year. As a general rule, private colleges and universities are two to four times more expensive than state schools.
And while it's difficult to know exactly what tuition fees will be years from now, experts project rapid yearly increases!
But before you freak out about the numbers and decide to forget about saving for college altogether, consider this:
• College is still a good investment in your child's future. People with four-year degrees earn nearly twice as much as those with high school diplomas, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. That can add up to more than a million dollars in additional income over a lifetime.
• Most students attend affordable colleges. About 65 percent of students enrolled in four-year schools in 2006 paid less than $9,000 a year for tuition and fees.
• It's likely that as college costs rise, so will your income.
• Financial aid is available for most students. About 83 percent of students in private schools and 68 percent in public schools receive some type of financial aid.
When it comes to paying for college, don't shield your children from the financial realities.
"Get your kids involved in saving for a college education." Engage children in college saving process!
How can I find money in my already tight budget for college savings?
What are the best ways to save for college?
Have you started saving yet?
....any many more
Download Now , It's FREE & Get Your Answers....
Take Action For You and Your Children!
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, Bentley University career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of companies attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each company accelerates your research
- Ability to search for companies based upon major, work authorization, and position type
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every company's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite companies on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.