Dear comrades and lovers of nature,
here it is - the Rhineland-Palatinate book app for the guest Fishing - the multifunctional use of the famous Angel books in Germany.
This fishing app, a very complex to manufacture niche product for angling was also developed in collaboration with the Landesfischereiverband Rhineland-Palatinate e.V.. Are now the official guest fishing waters in the country, appklusiv its fish species, including in digital form.
With around 450 waters, over 400 photos and nearly 3,500 addresses and over 60 species of fish, the app informs uniform and centrally via the reachability and regulations of fishing between Eifel, Palatinate and Westerwald.
In fishing guide lists:
(No annual card and without accompaniment)
• waters with kontingentierter but open issuing fishing permits
• waters with issuing fishing permits only to overnight stays, spa and holiday guests
• waters with exclusive issue of fishing permits to anglers who are self-organized in associations
• fishing pond and club ponds with e.g. Fishing hut and temporary issuance of fishing permits on site
• private and commercial fish ponds, Angela documents and Co. and fenced lakes or rivers routes etc.
• Federal Waterways and major public waters such as the Rhine, Mosel, Saar etc.
The fishing guide divides the waters geographically structured in districts, so that the recreational fishermen can quickly find its way to fish. The fishing guide pictograms and map functions guide the user quickly to the facts as water structure and fish species, charges and regulations to address the ticket offices and information centers.
In addition, the angler is the legal basis in Rheinland-Pfalz as closed seasons and minimum (automatic seasons three different colors), the way to fishing, state fishing licenses and fishing license as well as the work of the LFV Rhineland-Palatinate e.V. informed.
Especially for young anglers, testing novices and occasional anglers and tourists and foreign guests of the round guide provides a comprehensive overview of the country's available water.
We ask for constructive criticism and continue for your help develop the low-budget product fishing guide ...