A reliable expense manager app to convert paper slips into digital receipts and create expense claims and reports with only a few clicks. This awesome expense manager and receipt scanner will calculate distances traveled, hours worked and submit expense reports, including electronic receipts, straight from your phone.
EcoSlips converts ordinary paper slips into digital receipts, eco-friendly and available whenever you need them. Use it to store receipts, send prescriptions and to submit your business expense claims in neatly formatted electronic reports.
An EcoSlip may consist of a scanned receipt, expense claim, screen clip or any other electronic message that can be sent by retailers, pharmacies or even from your own computer.
You may create EcoSlips manually on your phone or participating retailers can send you a digital receipt when you provide them with an EcoSlips PIN number.
This version has the following key features;
- Take a snapshot of any paper slip or receipt and store it online where it is always available from any location.
- Capture expense items, such as kilometres or miles travelled, hours worked and items produced and send all your expense claims in a digital reports to your employer.
- Take a snapshot of your prescription while you're still at the doctor's consulting room and send it to your closest pharmacy.
Pharmacies can reply with a free confirmation message when the medicine is ready to collect.
You may also send repeat prescriptions.
If a pharmacy is not yet listed, their contact details can be added manually.
- Store all you shopping-, membership- and loyalty card numbers in the app so that they're always available wherever you are.
Cards from your medical aid, retailers (Makro, Edgars, Woolworths, etc) can all be stored in the app.
We also provide a free desktop application to capture snippets or screen shots from your computer screen and send them to any EcoSlips enabled phone.
Send tickets, directions, maps, contact details, addresses and any other useful information easily from your computer to your cell phone where its available all the time, at any location!
For more detailed instructions, click on the help icon on the app's start page.
We aim to provide ONE application that works with ALL retailers so that your transaction slips are digitised and saved in a central account regardless where you make a purchase.
EcoSlips is free for personal use, but the following limitations do apply:
1. You may store information for one month, which should give you enough time to download your slips in a PDF report if required.
Paying subscribers can store their information for three years.
2. You may store an unlimited number of expense claims as a free user, but view a maximum of 10 items. You may switch to a paid subscription at any time to view the additional items.
The EcoSlips app can act as a digital receipt tracker , receipt scanner , expense manager and expense tracker.