The must-have app for electric car drivers. Gives you access to Britain’s only national network of electricity pumps – The Electric Highway.
Around 300 electricity pumps on Britain’s motorway network. Find your nearest pump and charge for up to 45 minutes.
The app allows
• Sign in with your Eco ID or your Ecotricity energy account details
• Create a new Eco ID – if you don’t have an energy account
• Be a guest user – no sign-in, just add your credit card details each time you charge your car
• Add your car – so we can show you pumps relevant to your car
• Add a credit card so you just have to use the 3 digit security code on the back
• Lists the 10 closest pumps to you
• It will tell you status of the pump – online, offline or in use
• You will be able to add/remove the pump in your favourites' list
• If you’ve registered a car, it’ll tell you which ones are compatible
• Full atlas and Gazeteer functionality to find pumps and navigation by Apple Maps to pumps
Charge your Car
• Start and stop of charge via app
• Payment via app
• Only requires entry of credit card security number.
• Compatible with all pure EVs, including Nissan LEAF, Renault Zoe, and BMW i3
• Compatible with hybrid vehicles, including Mistubishi Outlander PHEV – only recommended for vehicles that are rapid charge compatible due to the slow rate of charging experienced by other hybrids.