The main mission of ecoviu is to contribute to curbing the climate crisis through environmental actions and eco activities, which will be carried out 365 days a year and collectively.
We want you to be able to know everything that the ecological community is doing in your city in an easy way.
How does ecoviu work?
We have 3 main sections so you can help the environment:
1. Calendar: we show you all the sustainable activities and events in the city. You can also set filters to quickly find what interests you most.
2. Create your sustainable events: Contribute to us by adding activities to the ecoviu calendar.
3. Update yourself: Find out everything you need about ecology and sustainability.
What types of activities will you find in ecoviu?
We have divided the types of activities into 3 main categories, all of them aiming to have a positive impact on the environment (supporting the SDGs):
1. Environmental actions: Among which stand out the collection of plastic or planting trees to reforest.
2. Eco activities:
- Online and face-to-face workshops on eco topics such as: reusing, recycling and reusing objects, reducing the carbon footprint, learning about recycling or how a very specific material is recycled.
- Courses on specific topics of ecology, sustainability and environment among others.
- Eco recipes or those that promote a sustainable lifestyle.
- Organic, local or sustainable markets.
3. Outdoor sports, such as nature walks.
Do you know that you want to help the environment but can't find a way to do it? ecoviu will make things easy for you so that you can contribute your grain of sand by participating in sustainable events that help curb the climate crisis.
What is recycling? How is it recycled? How to learn to reuse? The importance of ecology? Ways to reduce carbon footprint? Do you know how to plant trees? All these questions and many more can be answered in our "Update" section of news and articles and thus improve your environmental education!
Imagine that an expert taught you how to reuse the products in your home, the secrets of creative recycling, the benefits when recycling or the ways in which you can live with a lower carbon footprint. With ecoviu it is possible.
Be part of the change in your city with activities such as planting trees or collecting garbage for plastic recycling. You yourself can then teach others how to recycle and inspire another person to join this commitment.
If you share the values of ecosia or ecoembes, in ecoviu you have found a place to stay and be part of the most active community that fights against climate change. Help us save the planet.
If you have ever collaborated with greenpeace or used the go zero waste map, you are one of the people we need to stop the climate crisis.
ecoviu was created to actively help improve the environment. We believe in the power of acting and the impact of small eco actions that we can do individually and collectively. Every time you attend a sustainable event or an environmental action, you are getting involved in the change in favor of ecology and nature. With the impact generated in sustainable events, we will participate in environmental projects that improve nature, such as planting trees, supporting the zero plastic movement, etc. Our mission is to help stop climate change.
In addition, we collaborate with the SDGs (sustainable development goals) since we believe in the importance of the 2030 Agenda and having a solid environmental education.
You can also find us at
Our website: https://ecoviu.app/
DOWNLOAD THE APP AND ACT AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE!