A maths game for children, teens and adults to train & improve mental maths skills. Keep your maths skills sharp & learn with Maths Bug.
★★★★★ "This is really good for people who are struggling with their maths!!!"
★★★★★ "Very easy to use. Very well set up"
★★★★★ "Yes thumbs up This is just what I was looking for. Fun and motivating to use."
Maths Bug keeps mental processes healthy and improves numeracy - feed your mental arithmetic brain and give it a daily fun workout! Downloaded over 100,000 times!
Maths Bug has been (humanely) tested on children, teens and adults. It works! Download Maths Bug for free and see if it works for you? Optimized for smart phones and tablets.
Includes 10 different maths tests:
- addition and subtraction
- multiplication and division
- common factors
- reading the time, and,
- word puzzles.
These are all built-in, no need to download anything else.
The app also includes built-in explanations of common mental maths tricks, so if you find it hard you can learn some tricks and try again.
3 different game play modes:
- Standard single test.
- 3 Strikes game mode, 3 lives across all tests, no time limit. A real maths workout!
- One Mad Maths Minute game mode, get as many correct as possible in one minute.
- Either type your answer or use multiple choice.
- Extensive sound effects and graphics to keep you engaged
- Built in scoring depending on speed, accuracy and difficulty level.
- Inspired by structured maths learning systems like Kumon.
- Create multiple accounts and keep track of progress and see how you are improving.
- Built in worldwide high score tables per test and overall.
- Change the background to suit your taste.
- Built in blackboard to help with working out.
- Works equally well on smartphones and tablets.
- Widget and Notifications to remind you to play
- Built in instructions and maths resources database on how to perform mental maths tricks.
This version is free and ad sponsored (child friendly ads only). If you wish to access the more advanced levels you will need to pay a small one off fee.
Why download multiple apps that take up space on your phone, when you get a maths brain trainer, mental maths tricks & reference details, multiple accounts, charts and world wide scores support all in the ONE app.. Also we do not lock you out of trying out any test you want, we want you to learn and pay for the advanced levels when you are ready for them,
We have been especially careful to make sure the question style is authentic to that in maths tests and exams - allowing more easy recognition of patterns and styles of question. A great way to improve mental maths and make you quicker. It probably also helps your IQ score as well.
Maths Bug we believe is well suited for use by home schoolers and for use in schools.
We hope you find Maths Bug fun whilst being educational and informative.
If you have any questions about Maths Bug, or suggestions to make it better, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
BTW we are aware of layout issues on small screen low resolution 'letterbox' displays (like HTC Chacha) - we are working to fix this - there is a lot to fit in.