★ Math for kids is either a big task or a milestone. Teaching your child math isn't something that happens overnight.
★ Remember KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid! Small children aren't going to be able to handle too much complexity with math at this point. Be patient and never go faster than your child can take.
★ Begin teaching them with an interactive activity. Kids Learn Math teaches math with fun. You will be amazed how your kid will start loving math and he / she might be found screaming… Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun , Math is fun !
★ Kids Learn Math has 7 Games:
1. Learn Kids Math ( Kids 1-20 )
2. Kids Numbers – Learn Counting ( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
3. Kids Numbers – Find Largest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
4. Kids Numbers – Find Smallest Number ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
5. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Addition ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
6. Kids Numbers - Learn Kids Subtraction ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
7. Math for kids - Kids Memory Match ( Kids 123 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math ( Kids Math ) is an interactive app which makes learning maths easy, simple and fun which helps kids learn faster.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Kids Learn Math is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Observation Skills are developed by paying close attention to many details, focus, analysing, reasoning and memory. Kids Learn Math helps your child to do all these.( Kids 1-20 Kids Math )
★ Features of the game:
✔ It enables your child to learn preschool Math & its basics.
✔ It will also help develop your child’s hand-eye coordination & observation skills.
✔ It will help in improvement of your child’s memory.
★ What does the game offer? ( Math Games for kids )
✔ Learn through Kids Learn Math & Kids Learn Counting ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Study the Kids Math ( Kids Flashcards ) and get familiar with numbers and basics related to Math.
✔ Learn - Largest Number , Smallest Number , Kids Addition & Kids Subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Find the largest and smallest numbers & learn basics of Kids addition and Kids subtraction ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
✔ Test your memory with Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Kids Flashcards Kids Math )
- Test your memory by matching the numbers.
★ How to play?
1. Learn Kids Math ( Math kids Kids Math)
- Study the Kids Math dictionary.
- Learn the numbers - how it sounds and learn how to spell it.
2. Kids Math – Learn Counting ( Math Games for kids )
- Learn Counting with fun.
3. Kids Puzzle – Largest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the largest number from the numbers shown.
4. Kids Puzzle – Smallest Number ( Math Games for kids , Kids Puzzle )
- Tap on the smallest number from the numbers shown.
5. Kids Math – Addition Kids Quiz ( Math Games for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
6. Kids Math – Subtraction Kids Quiz ( Math for kids , Kids Quiz )
- Find the correct answer by adding two numbers.
7. Kids Math - Kids Memory Match ( Math for kids, Kids Quiz )
- Tap on a tile to turn it over and reveal a number. Then tap on the second tile, trying to find the matching number. If the images match, the tiles are removed from the board.
★ It is said that Humans are only fully Human when they Play; well, then kids will be only fully kids when they play. Even better if they learn while playing! Research also shows that kids, who enjoy learning, learn quicker and memorize better than those who are forced to learn and study. So why not make learning fun and play.
★ We at UPUP are trying to do the same – Make your child enjoy learning.
★ UPUP gives you all these- free games for kids, educational games for kids, fun educational games for kids, ESL for kids
★ Keywords: Educational, Children, Preschool , Cognitive Skills, Autistic , Kids Math , Kids Learn Math , Kids Quiz , Kids Puzzle , 123 , 1-20
Math Practice Flash Cards PRO:
Math Practice Flash Cards by TeachersParadise.com Studios. A fun game to practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
• Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
• Card values can range from 0-35 and are fully customizable per quiz.
• Answer can be Multiple Choice or entered though the Numeric Keypad.
• Clean user interface.
• Stores the last time and performance for each quiz.
• The last fastest time with a perfect score is displayed to help motivate students practice and improve.
• Negative answers are allowed.
• Students can redo a missed cards until correct.
• Parents and educators can preset the card decks and limit the number of cards per practice quiz.
• Fun mode and sounds are available to keep early learners entertained while they learn.
• Speed mode lets the student reach the next question without animations.
• Comes preset with 4 card decks.
Name: Math Practice Flash Cards
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." - famigo.com
A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.
Have you ever wanted to be the "king" of something? Of course you have! We want to show you that mathematics is far from boring. It's awesome! It's fun! It makes sense.
Don't lollygag around on the web or with other dull "learning" apps. You just found what you were looking for. A professional brain trainer, one that is both efficient and fun to use.
Strengthen your mental abilities, improve your ability to stay concentrated over long periods of time and sharpen your perception skills.
You won't regret it.
We guarantee, if you make it through the entire plan you'll be better than you've ever been. Pinky promise!
To name just a few of the categories available:
» Powers & Roots
» Average & Median
» Smallest & Largest
An excellent app - Editor's Choice from DroidAppOfTheDay.com
Search categories: math games, quick calculation exercises, brainiac, math for kids, brain workout, brain fitness, games for children, math tricks, math for kids, math reference, calculation games, free puzzles, kids games, smart games, solitary games, free games, IQ exercises, math workout, math help, education game, brain teaser, numbers, logic games, kid games, elementary math, mind game, free fun game, math help, fun games for free, fun games for kids, rain exercises, IQ tests, math skills.
King of Math is a fast-paced mathematics game with lots of fun and diverse problems in different areas. Starting as a male or female farmer, you level up your character by answering math questions and improving your total score. New character design and music for each of the ten levels. Collect stars, get achievements and compare your scores against your friends and players all over the world!
Playing King of Math is a great way to improve or refresh you mathematical skills and you will have a lot of fun doing it! The mathematics level is about Middle School/Junior High School.
The game includes:
- Mixed 1
- Mixed 2
You can do math workout based on these tricks with widget.
Increase score and confidence on standardized tests such as the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT.
Challenge your brain with the widget, Number games, and Minute Math modes.
TAGS : math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Maths brain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, math genius
NOTE - Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™. Ranvic Labs is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with GMAC.
GRE ® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product. All other test names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
Try our 7 Day Challenge: we're so confident in our advanced training heuristics algorithm we're willing to put our app rating on the line! Use Math Workout for 5 mins each day for 7 consecutive days. If you do not notice an improvement in your mental arithmetic - give us 1 STAR!
AS FEATURED IN:
- 'Amazing Android Apps for Dummies' - D. Begun, 2011
- 'Best Android Apps' B. Sawyer, 2010
Keep your mind healthy, test your mental math and exercise your brain once a day.
Math/Maths Workout is a set of daily brain training exercises and math drills designed to enhance mental arithmetic. Use it to train your brain daily and see the results within a week.
► Compete in the World Challenge
► Fly the Math Blaster
► Track your progress with charts
► Fun for all ages
► Helps keep you sharp
This version is FREE and is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to Math Workout Pro for a nominal one-time charge.
The topics covered in the app include:
- Elementry Algebra
- Basic identities
- Boolean Algebra
- Quadratic formula
- Solid Geometry
- Plane Geometry
- Right angled triangle
- Trignometric functions
- Pythagorean identity
- Double angle identities
- Shifts and periodicity
Keywords:formulae, formulas, formula, math, maths,equation, reference, science, equations, math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Mathsbrain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT,CET,CAT,XAT,UPSC,IAS,10th grade,12th grade,IPS,AIEEE,IIT Jee,MAT, JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS,HSC,SSC
It is the best app to keep your preschoolers busy!
+ 8 FREE games! No ads! No in-app purchase! :)
Tiko will teach the kids [audio available in: English, French, Czech]:
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to find the maximum
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to find the minimum
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to add numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to subtract numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to multiply numbers
+ Tiko, kids count: 8 cool math games - teaches the kids and toddlers to sort numbers
PlaynLearnToo.com is bringing you and your kids “Tiko, kids count” a game which teaches kids various operations with numbers in many languages.
- it is free full version of the game without ads (no ads)
- addicting games
kindergarten,parenting,educative,doodler,preschool,fun,cute,entertaining,brain,training,learn,trainer,concentration, fun games
- kids games free 3 years old
- kids games free 4 years old
- kids games free 5 years old
- kids games free 6 years old
- kids games free 7 years old
Tiko - little mouse
★ Over Ten Million Math Games Played on the iPhone! ★
★ Math Games make learning Math Fun! ★
Using your favorite racing game we help you gain mastery of elementary math.
Recommended for age groups 3 - 8.
Math Games Racing combine routine mathematics presented in a whole new fun way that helps children master all aspects of counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
The clock ticks away as you solve math problems that keep your car racing ahead of the obstacles. You need to choose answers in a simple correct or incorrect option quickly before your car crashes against the oncoming barricade.
★ FEATURES ★
✔ 40 Math Levels right from K1 to K5.
✔ Fun arithmetic game with 3 difficulty levels.
✔ The racing game engine is a real racing game that you are going to enjoy.
✔ Solve more math problems to race more frequently and master all the tracks.
★ SYLLABUS COVERED ★
‣ Elementary Addition
‣ Elementary Subtraction
‣ Elementary Multiplication
‣ Elementary Division
★ KEYWORDS ★
math, games, racing, counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division
Kids math games time for girls and boys.
Learn counting numbers, learn: addition , subtraction ,multiplication, division,
Children learn basic math.
Activities to encourage counting.
The main features are:
Fun educational math.
Numbers activities for kids.
Math games that are easy to make.
A fun and useful way to learn math.
Educational games for kids.
All you have to do is to choose the right answer.
- Level change automatically.
- Easy to use.
- It's for everyone.
- It's free!
New Features in 1.1:
• Practice math with ears. New voice feature lets you listen to numbers in any language of your choice.
• Customizable reading formats. For example, 1+1 to be read as "one plus one" or "one add one".
• Multiple voice sources.
Features since 1.0
• Support addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Customizable number ranges and number of cards.
• Show cards in portrait or landscape mode.
• Auto advance with a configurable timer.
• Choice to display answers or not.
• Keep screen on when displaying cards.
• No ads or fancy graphics to drain your battery.
Math Helper is an universal assistant app for solving mathematical problems for Algebra I, Algebra II, Calculus and Math for secondary and college students, which allows you not only to see the answer or result of a problem, but also a detailed solution (in full version).
WHAT IS IT
[✔] Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices
[✔] Linear algebra - Solving systems of linear equations
[✔] Vector algebra - Vectors
[✔] Vector algebra - Shapes
[✔] Calculus - Derivatives
[✔] Calculus - Indefinite Integrals (integrals solver) - Only in Full version
[✔] Calculus - Limits - Only in Full version
[✔] The theory of probability
[✔] The number and sequence
[✔] Function plotter
Derivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, matrices, systems of equations and vectors – this and more in Math Helper!
✧ 10 topics and 43+ sub-section.
✧ Localization for Russian, English, Italian, French, German and Portuguese
✧ Intel ® Learning Series Alliance quality mark
✧ EAS ® approved
✧ More than 10'000 customers all over the world supported development of Math Helper by doing purchase
✧ The application is equipped with a convenient multi-function calculator and extensive theoretical guide
✪ Thank you all helping us to reach 800'000+ downloads of Math Helper Lite
✪ You could also support us with good feedback at Google Play or by links below
✪ Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DDdev.MathHelper
✪ Or you could reach us directly by email
WHAT IS NEXT
We have plans to implement
● Numbers and polynomial division and multiplication
● Implement new design and add 50+ new problems
● New applications, like Formulae reference for college and university and symbolic calculator
MathHelper is a universal assistant for anyone who has to deal with higher mathematics, calculus, algebra. You can be a student of a college or graduate, but if you suddenly need emergency assistance in mathematics – a tool is right under your fingertips! You could also use it to prepare for SAT, ACT or any other tests.
Don't know how to do algebra? Stuck during calculus practice, need to solve algebra problems, just need integral solver or limits calculus calculator? Math Helper - not only math calculator, but step-by-step algebra tutor, will help to solve derivative and integral, maths algebra, contains algebra textbooks - derivative and antiderivative rules (differentiation and integration), basic algebra, algebra 1 and 2, etc.
Good calculus app and algebra for college students! Better than any algebra calculator with x, algebra solving calculator or algebra graphing calculator - this is calculus solver, algebra 1 and 2 solver, with step-by-step help, calculator, integrated algebra textbooks and formulas for calculus. This is not just a math answers app, but math problem solver! This mathematics solver can solve any math problem - from basic math problems to integral and derivative, matrix, vectors, geometry and much more. For everyone into math learning. This is not just math ref app - this is ultimate math problem solver.
Discover a new shape of mathematics with MathHelper! Real math treasure!
You only have to write formula, and curve will be displayed in a customizable chart.
You can choose minimal and maximal abscissa (by default it is set from -5 to 5).
It is possible to display derivative function, so you can see both f(x) and f'(x) curves.
If you click on "VALUES" button, il shows all values between selected bounds.
It can replace your scientific calculator !
Examples of possible functions :
f(x) = 5x+3
f(x) = 3x^2 (equivalent to 3x²)
f(x) = 4cos(π-x)
f(x) = tan(cos(x))
f(x) = ln(x+10)
f(x) = exp(-3x) (exp is exponential function)
f(x) = xsin(x) - 6/x
- add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions.
- convert fractions in decimals,
- simplify fractions
- compare fractions
- find the lowest common denominator
- fraction trainer, to learn fraction calculations
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn arithmetics and calculations with fraction numbers.
Note: A common fraction consists of an integer numerator, displayed above a line (or before a slash in this app), and a non-zero integer denominator, displayed below (or after the slash) that line. Numerators and denominators are also used in fractions that are not common, including compound fractions, complex fractions, and mixed numerals.
You can play these tricks as instructed, with your friends and prove your talent to them.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 333 - ★★☆
- score > 666 - ★★★
More from developer
Helps you understand climate change and various environmental issues better. Learn more about how the planet Earth really works and how you can live better with the environment.
- A to Z listing that is easy to use. All the way from 'Abrupt Climate Change' to 'Flocculation' to 'Thermal Mass' to 'Zonation'
- All locally stored, does not need net access to work
- Preference for changing text size to suit your screen
- Single click: cross linking to related entries & blog posts; link out to use search engine & link out to related articles
- Keyword based search across all entries
- Built in directory of related sites
- Best of ten quiz - helps you learn the definitions
- Works with android search widget (menu > Settings > Searchable Items, select Green Dictionary)
- Less than 450k in size, hardly takes up any space!
In short a useful eco and green dictionary in your pocket. Great as a study aid.
Keywords: AGW, environment, ecology, sceptical, environmental science, climate change, alternative energy, solar power, biodegradable, green, carbon dioxide co2, composting, passive solar, ecofriendly, global warming, organic, renewable, recycling, wind power, geothermal, geography, greenhouse gases, air pollution, carbon emissions, alternative energy, green home, sustainable development, ecology, energy, weather, food, fuel, heat, world, life, education, research, skeptical, atmosphere, geothermal heat pump, wind turbine, ocean, trading, whaling, peace, fraking, coal, forests, gm, genetically modified, natural gas, wind farms, emissions, biofuels, climategate, saving power, cutting bills, alternative energy, triple bottom line, global weirding
50 materials are already provided for you to use (i.e. bricks, windows, blinds, curtains, insulation batts, wall finishes, flooring, etc) although you can add your own if required. The finished set of materials you can also save to reuse later.
Also provided is a calculator for working out the energy transfer through a given area that has a certain R-Value or U-Value with inside and outside temperatures. Useful for seeing how much heat you loose or gain in different conditions; i.e. how much heating or cooling you will need to maintain the temperature difference and therefore the cost advantage of improving the level of insulation.
The calculator will work either in R-Value's or U-Value's either in metric or imperial. You can actually change these on the fly and the calculator will make the required conversions for you in context; i.e. also acts like a R to U Value converter and metric to imperial converter at the same time.
Also the results of both calculators can either be shared by email or copied to the clipboard for use in other apps.
Included in the app are full instructions and helpful advice on how to get the best from the calculator and its results.
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please do let us know, thank you.
Keywords: Energy efficiency, reducing energy costs, heat exchange, insulation values, insulation values, heat loss
Property Assess literally is a property search organizer in your pocket!
Key Features of Property Assess:
* Import key details off property listing web sites or emails; do not be tied to any one property provider. Keep all your property info in one app and stay in control.
* Per room enter notes, take photos or voice recordings
* Add, remove, change or rename rooms as you see fit
* Rate the property and each room
* Email your findings to friends and family
* Property zip file export/import via email, easily share all the photos and info. Allows collaborative working.
* Set appointments and sync to your calendar
* One click agent call or email
* Works if buying or renting property
* Built in mortgage/costing calculator
* Map integration - see the Property on Street View
* Does not require network access to view property details, held in local phone side database, this ensures your privacy as well.
* Built in resource directory of useful articles and sites
* Full instructions built in
We think Property Assess would be extremely useful to:
* property buyers,
* property investors,
* real estate inspectors and appraisers,
* architects, designers, builders and contractors
Shown to work in USA, Australia and UK markets.
Property Assess is under constant refinement and all updates are free after initial purchase.
Half price until 11th May!!
Keywords: property assessment, property assessor, rental properties, property valuation, property management