When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
★★★ More than 1,000,000 downloads ★★★
★★★ Top games in multiple countries ★★★
✦A professional brain trainer. One that is both efficient and fun to use.✦
New: Recommend 5 friends and get the pro version for free!
"This is one of the best educational apps out there." — famigo.com
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice" — DroidAppOfTheDay.com
"Extremely hot for weeks now" — appbrain.com
"Mathematics is far from boring, now" — androidandme.com
"learning mathematics is not boring anymore" — appeggs.com
"90 of 100 points!" — aplikanologi.com
Appeared in German science show Galileo
✦ Powers & Roots
✦ Average & Median
✦ Smallest & Largest
The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
With this game you or your children can improve their mathematical skills, test mental math and prepare for math tests.
- 12 levels with increasing difficulty,
- 20 questions on each of the 11 levels, 50 questions on the last level,
- Practice addition, substraction, multiplication and division on positive and negative numbers,
- Operation on two and three arguments,
- Brain training/exercises,
- Ranking of the best players.
Your score is the sum of points from all levels.
Maths lessons does not have to be a nightmare! The school will not be terrible! Playing this application you can enhance your mental arithmetic thanks to fun and competition.
Maybe you are planning an IQ test or simply like to play chess, checkers or scrabble - "Math Challenge - Brain Workout" is a great mind training and educational game that will allow you to develop also in these directions.
This is a great game for kids and adults - maths in all ages helps exercise your brain and IQ.
Your child will not have any problems with the multiplication table. Also game at every level is a kind of exercise of concentration.
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
HIGHLIGHTS OF IXL MATH PRACTICE
- Comprehensive coverage of K-8 math curriculum
- Wide variety of question types to engage students
- Virtual prizes and awards to celebrate learning milestones
- Insightful reporting on all app practice at IXL.com
- Over 10 billion unique problems answered on IXL.com
“Thanks to IXL, our students' performance has increased dramatically. Because they practice the skills daily, and because the site provides feedback, students are able to correct their mistakes and master the concepts easily.”
Waleska Batista, teacher, Cherry Hill, New Jersey, U.S.A.
“My favourite feature of IXL is that if you get a question wrong IXL will tell you how to solve it and what you did wrong. Another thing I really enjoy is that IXL provides awards and progress reports showing how you do over time. I think these two things are very effective because they make the student feel like they are actually studying and not wasting time.”
Student, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“This program takes the frustration out of math because it allows the student to practice at his/her own pace and stay focused. It's okay if you mark one wrong because another one will be waiting. This is a great tool to have.”
Parent of a 4th grader, California, U.S.A.
“We like the rewards and certificates; our children work very hard to receive these! The reports are also brilliant in keeping us informed of the levels our children have reached and where they need extra help.”
Parent, Coolah, NSW, Australia
“My students are improving by the day, and some even stay in for recess to work on IXL!”
Helm Jackson, 5th grade teacher, Redmond, Washington, U.S.A
King of Math is a fast-paced mathematics game with lots of fun and diverse problems in different areas. Starting as a male or female farmer, you level up your character by answering math questions and improving your total score. New character design and music for each of the ten levels. Collect stars, get achievements and compare your scores against your friends and players all over the world!
Playing King of Math is a great way to improve or refresh you mathematical skills and you will have a lot of fun doing it! The mathematics level is about Middle School/Junior High School.
The game includes:
- Mixed 1
- Mixed 2
You can do math workout based on these tricks with widget.
Increase score and confidence on standardized tests such as the SAT, PSAT, GRE, GMAT, ACT, MCAT.
Challenge your brain with the widget, Number games, and Minute Math modes.
TAGS : math games, math game, math workout, maths help, , maths workout, Maths brain, maths kids, math tricks, math tutor, math teacher, math test, maths for kids, math drills, math flash cards, math formulas, math facts, math homework, math magic, math maniac, math reference, math ref, math tricks, math skill, math wizard, brain teaser, math problem solving, math logic, math genius
NOTE - Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
GMAT® is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council™. Ranvic Labs is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with GMAC.
GRE ® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product. All other test names are registered trademarks of their respective owners. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with Ranvic Labs or this App.
Random operations are shown and the child has a limited amount of time to input the result using the keypad.
Young children tend to compute the ones then the tens and finally the hundreds, this order of input (from right to left) is supported and automatically detected.
The operation type (+,-,x,/) and the min/max values are configurable using the settings panel.
Equations, inequalities and graphs leave you frustrated?
Tried to solve the problem but you're not sure you got it right?
Meet yHomework - the math solver that actually works 100% of the time!
No gimmicks, no fuss, no excuses - we simply give you the an instant full step-by-step solution and explanation.
yHomework is an easy to use Math solver, just enter your question or equation, and the app will immediately give you the answer together with the full step-by-step solution!
Say you have: 3x+5=8
Not sure what to do next? Just type it into the app and get the step-by-step solution with just one click!
It's just that simple! 1.. 2.. 3.. and you're a math whiz!
OVER A MILLION USERS CAN'T BE WRONG! DOWNLOAD yHomework TODAY!
Current material covers:
Simplification, single unknown equation, 2 equation sets, quadratic equations, Inequalities and function graphs.
Questions? Comments? Contact us at: email@example.com
Children can build and improve essential math skills in: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
This app is Free but is support by ads.
A paid ad-free version is also available.
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
Learn fast math tricks easily and quickly.
Solve math problems quickly without a calculator
Practice each trick separately with unlimited number of questions.
Take our game like challenges that combine tricks together.
Score better on standardized tests like SAT, GRE, gmat, ACT, psat and mcat.
Math Challenge is the ultimate math game app for android! The app contains a library of game like math challenges and tricks which are illustrated simply and with beautiful colors to make learning math an awesome experience. Very useful math tricks and tips made easy with step-by-step tutorials and augmented with unlimited questions for as much workout as you’d like. The app includes challenge test rounds which test your game in several areas including basic math techniques, mental shortcuts, multiplication, powers, linear equations and others. More tutorials, workout sessions and game like challenges are added regularly.
Math shortcuts and speed calculation techniques are the ultimate brain tool that can save you a lot of valuable time during tests and make your brain as powerful as a calculator. This is most useful for time-critical tests that do not allow calculator use such as GMAT, GRE and other tests including GCSE, ACT and SAT. This app is most useful for kids, students and professionals who do a lot of math on daily basis. Even if you do a bit of math occasionally or enjoy math games and challenges, this app can still be a fun math workout for you every once in a while. Math Challenge will help you think quickly and keep your brain in shape. So go ahead, learn the tricks and take the challenge!
Challenge section is divided into three difficulty levels. Easy challenge, medium challenge and Advanced challenge. Each of them cover a number of tricks you learned in the tutorial section. Medium and advanced challenge levels may require a use of a notepad.
More tutorial content and challenge levels will be added on regular basis. If you like Math Challenge please consider leaving it a positive review on Google Play or upgrading to the full version.
Helps you understand climate change and various environmental issues better. Learn more about how the planet Earth really works and how you can live better with the environment.
- A to Z listing that is easy to use. All the way from 'Abrupt Climate Change' to 'Flocculation' to 'Thermal Mass' to 'Zonation'
- All locally stored, does not need net access to work
- Preference for changing text size to suit your screen
- Single click: cross linking to related entries & blog posts; link out to use search engine & link out to related articles
- Keyword based search across all entries
- Built in directory of related sites
- Best of ten quiz - helps you learn the definitions
- Works with android search widget (menu > Settings > Searchable Items, select Green Dictionary)
- Less than 450k in size, hardly takes up any space!
In short a useful eco and green dictionary in your pocket. Great as a study aid.
Property Assess literally is a property search organizer in your pocket!
Key Features of Property Assess:
* Import key details off property listing web sites or emails; do not be tied to any one property provider. Keep all your property info in one app and stay in control.
* Per room enter notes, take photos or voice recordings
* Add, remove, change or rename rooms as you see fit
* Rate the property and each room
* Email your findings to friends and family
* Property zip file export/import via email, easily share all the photos and info. Allows collaborative working.
* Set appointments and sync to your calendar
* One click agent call or email
* Works if buying or renting property
* Built in mortgage/costing calculator
* Map integration - see the Property on Street View
* Does not require network access to view property details, held in local phone side database, this ensures your privacy as well.
* Built in resource directory of useful articles and sites
* Full instructions built in
We think Property Assess would be extremely useful to:
* property buyers,
* property investors,
* real estate inspectors and appraisers,
* architects, designers, builders and contractors
Shown to work in USA, Australia and UK markets.
Property Assess is under constant refinement and all updates are free after initial purchase.
Half price until 11th May!!
Keywords: property assessment, property assessor, rental properties, property valuation, property management
50 materials are already provided for you to use (i.e. bricks, windows, blinds, curtains, insulation batts, wall finishes, flooring, etc) although you can add your own if required. The finished set of materials you can also save to reuse later.
Also provided is a calculator for working out the energy transfer through a given area that has a certain R-Value or U-Value with inside and outside temperatures. Useful for seeing how much heat you loose or gain in different conditions; i.e. how much heating or cooling you will need to maintain the temperature difference and therefore the cost advantage of improving the level of insulation.
The calculator will work either in R-Value's or U-Value's either in metric or imperial. You can actually change these on the fly and the calculator will make the required conversions for you in context; i.e. also acts like a R to U Value converter and metric to imperial converter at the same time.
Also the results of both calculators can either be shared by email or copied to the clipboard for use in other apps.
Included in the app are full instructions and helpful advice on how to get the best from the calculator and its results.
If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, please do let us know, thank you.