Grab Energy to fly faster!
Change Polarization to match the color of the stars you are racing through!
Avoid Bombs. If you crash into them and lose your speed!
Stay ahead of the game to see how long you can race in space!
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON FOOL’S GOLD
Play the authentic Lode Runner… this is the real deal!
AWARD WINNING GAMEPLAY
Lode Runner Classic combines the game play and all 150 levels of the award-winning Apple II original Lode Runner with graphics and features engineered for today's advanced smartphones. The game's frantic action takes place in maze-like, static levels, where a single player dodges enemies while running and climbing to reach and claim stacks of gold. No jumping is allowed. And shooting enemies is forbidden, but you can blast blocks to access lower platforms or trap pursuing enemies. Winding your way through ever-increasing levels of complexity makes for a superior challenge, but now you can choose to play any one of the 150 levels at any time.
EXCITING NEW FEATURES
Although the gameplay remains true to the original Apple II version, there are plenty of new features to enhance the experience, including options to magnify the screen around the Runner and set the play speed. Worldwide leaderboards track the top scores submitted from around the globe and you can choose to post your top scores on your Facebook wall to show off your old-school gaming chops.
- Lode Runner Classic Features:
- 150 puzzling levels – all unlocked and accessible
- Two game modes – Expedition and Time Attack
- New magnification effect – zoom the action around the Runner
- Multiple play speeds – super slow to superfast action
- Fully adjustable color palettes
- Worldwide leaderboards
- Multiple control schemes
- Illustrated How to Play section
"When the first Lode Runner came out on the Apple II, the last thing I expected was that the game would be alive and kicking on a platform as advanced as today’s smartphones more than 25 years later. It's really gratifying to me that so many people are still interested in the game."
Douglas E. Smith, Original Creator
“In the early days, there was Lode Runner. I consider it a real puzzle game. That was my favorite for many, many years. It’s such a good combination of dynamic stuff, the finger-work, and real planning and puzzle-solving. Every level was a real puzzle with its own mechanics, its own dynamics, its own kind of solution. At the same time, it was an arcade game to play. This combination was done absolutely right. I can’t imagine any other game with such inventive and unusual design.”
Alexey Pajitnov, Tetris Creator
Interview with Edge Magazine
Check out the game trailer at loderunnerclassic.com
This version of the good old DOS-game Digger, now on Android, is not a remake, but is based on the Java port (by Marek Futrega) of Andrew Jenner's reverse-engineered open-source version of Digger for DOS. This makes for an authentic Digger experience with exact gameplay, just as you remember it from the good old days. Eg bags will not fall down when moving up on them from below (and you may reverse-shoot when doing this).
The Android port is developed and made available by Runar Holen. It is provided free of charge and with no ads. Alas the game, like the original java-port, does not feature sound (as of yet). It may sometimes lag on some older devices, but I will try to fix this soon.
For more info about Digger, visit http://www.digger.org/
- endless levels
- with over 10 different enemies
- 4 unique boosters
- fb integration to challenge your friends
- upgrades and ranks for you space ship
- Android consoles support (OUYA and others)
- hot seat
- LAN multiplayer
You can support game here:
Use touch control to interact.
Cave Diver allows you to take control of the SNAKE(vertices) and dive it through dark caves.There is hours of excitement for all ages!
Dive into an exotic underwater cave with “Cave Diver”!!
Explore the dark cave.Daring adventures and risky expeditions are waiting for you and your friends!!
Cave Diver is an endless diving game set in underwater dark caves with various obstacles. The aim is to go as far as you can.
Enter the world competition and compare to your friends!
- Fully random tracks, never the same game!
- progressive hardness, from easy to extremly hard
- HD 3d graphics
- Full tablet support
- lots of customization items
- 18 succes with great rewards
- All new RETRO Background - select retro in Options Menu
- ALL NEW BUMPER mode - adds a physics twist to the game. (selectable in the Options menu)
- Classic Retro 80s style game play
- Classic game sounds and music
- High Score Save
- Retro 8BIT Style pixel art
- Cool explosion effects
- Finger breaking high speed game play
- Nice Blend of 3D and pixel graphics
- Chiptune music for Options and How to Play screens
- Tilt Control - Allows you to tilt your device left and right to move the water buckets
- Touch - Use your finger to move the water buckets
- Classic - This is a endless mode where you keep playing till the bomber is so fast you cant keep up. How far can you get?
- Bumper - A new twist on an old genre, where there are bumpers on screen that cause the bombs to bounce making things more challenging for the player.
- Easy - For Kids or those just getting into this fast paced game. great for practice till you are ready for Hard mode.
- Hard - Fast, finger breaking speed, that keeps increasing as you clear each level. it gets so fast that you cant blink your eyes or you'll miss a bomb.
Remember Playing Atari and Coleco vision back when games were all about hand eye coordination and getting the highest score possible was all that mattered? Relive classic gaming at its best with Bomb Catch, a fast paced finger breaking retro action game. If your not fast enough, KABOOM.
PLEASE take the time to give feedback as i would love to hear from my users how to improve the game and make it more enjoyable for all! Thanks for taking the time to look at my app! I truly appreciate it! Russ
Battle City ( Like Tank 90 ) is a different implementation of NES battle city, it has some improvements, like enemy can eat the bonus.
You, controlling a tank, must destroy enemy tanks in each level, which enter the playfield from the top of the screen. The enemy tanks attempt to destroy the player's base (represented on the map as a bird, eagle or Phoenix), as well as the human tank itself. A level is completed when the player destroys all 20 enemy Tanks, but the game ends if the player's base is destroyed or the player loses all available lives.
It contains 20 different stages that are 13 units wide by 13 units high. Each map contains different types of terrain and obstacles.
Come and enjoy it, hope it might remind you of the good old days when you were a young boy!
Keywords : tank 1990, tank 90, battle city
The game has: a tournament mode, 3 difficulty levels, 2 player mode, selectable themes and colors (with day and night lighting effects). The playing modes are:
* Single Player Mode - you may select which player you wish to play with.
* 2 Player Mode - you can play against yourself or a friend.
* Demo Mode – you can watch your Android device play against itself.
* Tournament Mode - where you play a variety of different skill levels as the tournament progresses.
Your game playing statistics can be viewed at each level of difficulty. These can be reset from the menu.
You can move the players, either by dragging them on the screen, or by touching the screen where you would like the players to go to.
Good luck and we wish you hours of fun!
More from developer
She Speaks English, you can learn from her if you don not speak English.
Chat with Annabel, she thinks she is human. She is a young, female AI Bot, who believes that she is human.
Sometimes flirty, sometimes shy, and sometimes just a little bit eccentric. Discover her character by chatting with her.
She loves to chat with new people online. Enjoy chatting with Annabel any time you want as long as you wish. After installing Annabel, you will be able to chat with her in an instant messaging style client similar to google talk or AIM.
- Go online chatting any time you like and Annabel will be there as long as you wish.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Tell her your name and she will remember.
- Cool messenger style UI with Annabels picture.
- You can use portrait or landscape keyboard, whatever is best for you.\n
- Share Annabel with your friends.
- Annabel will be able to link you up with other users chatting with her all over the world.
- Annabel will soon be able to wake you up, remind you of a chat you had and more.
SPL(Sound Pressure Level) meter uses your phones microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db)and shows a graph for you to visualize the measurement.
Note that mobile phone microphones were aligned to human voice at 300-3400Hz (40-60dB).
The maximum values are LIMITED by phone manufacturers, so very loud sound at 110+ dB may not be very accurate.
***How to use***
The app automatically displays the SPL measurement when you start it, the graph shows you the maximum and minimum values within 8 seconds.
You can also view the overall maximum value that get displayed while the app is running.
To calibrate the app, select the settings menu icon at the top and continue by pressing the arrows accordingly. Once calibration is complete, you can save it. The calibration is stored so that you do not need to calibrate next time you open up the app.
The Sound Pressure is the force (N) of sound on a surface area (m2) perpendicular to the direction of the sound. The SI-units for the Sound Pressure are N/m2 or Pa.
Sound is usually measured with microphones responding proportionally to the sound pressure - p.
The power in a sound wave goes as the square of the pressure.
- Get extra lives as you get faster
- Avoid bombs and you wouldn't loose a life
- Avoid the ultimate "no cross" line and never loose all your lives
- Get extra points
- Avoid negative points
- Get extra power-ups like speed-up / speed-down
And many more....
Just tap the screen to control the snakes direction.
The rotating square is our player needs to collect the green squares and at the same time he needs to avoid touching the red squares. This gets increasingly difficult as the player will get bigger while eating the green squares. For each square eaten, you will get one point. Highest scores are recorded as you swallow as many green squares as you can.
Rewards and penalties are added for more fun. Rewards will be triggered when the player swallows one of the yellow circles. These are the possible rewards:
Swallow all As long as the timer runs you can also swallow the red squares.
Traffic Jam This will slow down the game. It is much easier to avoid the red squares.
Weight Loss This will minify the player. Which is good as it will be easier to avoid the red squares.
The penalties will be triggered when the player eats a black circle. The following penalties are supported:
Rush Hour This will speed up the game for a limited time. It is hard to avoid the red squares.
Food Contaminated You are not allowed to eat any square. Try to avoid red and green squares as long as the timer runs.
Weight Gain This will increase the size of the player and hence makes it harder to avoid the red squares.
Swallow Me is a simple and easy to play game different from most difficult games and its easy for anyone to play including children.
The simplicity of the game makes it a choice for kids and teens.
More rewards will be added in future updates