✔ 6 feline voices for translation
✔ 16 high quality cat calls
✔ Samples from over 25 kitties
✔ Software actually performs analysis on voice input
✔ Supports all human languages (except Swahili)
The soundboard contains 16 high quality cat calls to instantly command attention. Sounds include different kinds of meowing, bird sounds, mouse sounds, purring and one very angry kitty.
Please note: Cats (and other pets) will often respond to the sounds produced by this app. If your pet displays signs of distress or aggression, discontinue use immediately. No animals were harmed in the making of this app.
If you like Transzilla, Google Translate or any other translation App then you will love Transmeter because we have worked very hard to create the best Translation/Meter App out there to ensure that you have a positive App experience.
1. METER: Once you have the text translated, you can press the Meter button. This takes you to the meter part of the App. In Meter mode, you can simply tilt your phone towards someone or something which will increasingly light up the bars from green to red. When your device is tilted enough it will repeatedly say whatever it is that you previously
inputted in the language of your choice.
2. TRANSLATOR: The advanced translator will translate words, sentences, paragraphs or just about anything you input. The speech feature works with all 33 languages that use the English alphabet. You can Copy, Paste, Clear, Save, Load any text you like and you can use it for reverse translations. Just press Play and you'll be on your way.
3. SHARE: With the push of a button you can share any text in any supported language. So, if you want to communicate with someone in their native language, then this is the perfect App for you. It’s simple to text, email, post on Facebook, on Twitter or to other places in any language you choose, by simply pressing the share button and choosing where you would like to share!
4. SAVE & LOAD: Anything you type or record can be easily saved and loaded later with ease. Just press the save button to save anything you like, and the load button to load anything previously saved. Then translate into any language you desire.
5. VOICE RECOGNITION: This App has a voice recognition system. You can record your own voice for memos, or to use with the meter! You can also use the voice to text feature to have the app type out what you say. Everything can be saved and loaded with the save and load buttons.
We hope that you enjoy Transmeter! Please be kind and leave positive feedback if you like our 5 star App.
Some of the topics frequently covered in the SAR e-newsletter include: the latest research on underlying causes including genetics and environmental toxins, behavioral and biomedical interventions, public health policy, insurance coverage, education and news of the individuals, children and adults, and families of autism and more.
The SAR e-newsletter is independent, non-profit, without advertising and is published two to three times a week.
The only way to determine whether or not a specific treatment is effective is to introduce only one treatment at a time and keep other treatments constant. The amount of time needed to decide if an intervention is beneficial varies. In the case of a few interventions, improvements may become apparent within only a few hours, but in other cases it may take several months before benefits appear. Completing 6 to 10 ATECs over a 2- to 3-month assessment period is sufficient to evaluate most interventions. Some interventions, such as the gf/cf diet and the antifungals for yeast infections, often cause a worsening of symptoms for a few weeks, due to peptide withdrawal or yeast die-off reactions. These are encouraging signs, which indicate the intervention will be effective.
This site is for educational purposes only. Because this information may be used to assess a person's health condition, please consult with a licensed health care practitioner before making any decisions regarding treatment.