This is the only app you need when it comes to Travel To Solomon Islands.
Do you want to get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals about Travel To Solomon Islands? Then download this app now!
he Solomon Islands are believed to have been inhabited by Melanesian people for thousands of years. It is believed that Papuan speaking settlers began to arrive around 30,000 BC. Austronesian speakers arrived circa 4,000 BC also bringing cultural elements such as the outrigger canoe. It is between 1,200 and 800 BC that the ancestors of the Polynesians, the Lapita people, arrived from the Bismarck Archipelago with their characteristic ceramics.
Discover more about Travel To Solomon Islands! Download this app and get these amazing features!
- A non- stop, daily stream of latest news.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products!
- Read the latest articles and comments.
- Know the latest update
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
Discover and download this Travel To Solomon Islands app now!
More from developer
Are you a foodie? Do you want to understand local food and wine and customs…do you want an audio walking tour that tells you about that too?
Then this is your travel App for Aix-en-Provence. It's just the right unstuffy balance between bits of history and bites of delicious treats. It opens the doors to the living history of a present day treasure. That is why we called it Edible Heritage.
The tour is designed to take about 2.5 hours. So plan for a full morning or a full afternoon and you will have time for the tour, a meal, and a bit of stopping and
The App requires no “network” or “wireless” connection for full functionality. All information, photographs, audio and mapping points are integrated into the App.
Our App contains no advertising or solicitation.
The GPS MAPPING accompanying the audio
• Identifies key points of interest, recommended
stores and restaurants
• Discusses more than the expected about 15
historical points of interest
• Give you the inside story of regional foods,
wines and customs
• Points you to stores featuring authentic regional
• Guides you to our favourite restaurants
• Allows you experience Aix like a native
With the Edible Heritage audio walking tour – welcome to Aix. Bienvenue à Aix.