- User-interface follows Action for Blind People guidelines
- Includes TTS (text to speech)
- Uncontracted (grade 1), SEB and UEB reference
- Interactive tool helps you explore braille dots or translate existing grade 1 braille
- Exercise/game: see how quickly you can translate 10 grade 1 words randomly selected from a dictionary of 5000
- List of characters, contractions, punctuation, and their braille dots
- Translate grade 1 words to braille
More coming soon - we're working on features that'll improve the apps usefulness for people with little or no sight.
Dedicated to Syd Smith and Chris Fisher, more info here: http://fiskur.eu/?p=127
This is the best tool for anyone who likes to learn more about Braille language Alphabets with more features. It allows you to select from FOUR fun lessons:
- Learning 26 Braille alphabets
- Alphabet matching
- Memorization practice
- Vocabulary practice
A must have! Download it now and start learning Braille language alphabets in four fun ways!
Apresenta as seguintes funcionalidades:
- Transcreve texto em Braille para Português e permite enviar SMS com o texto transcrito por meio de uma célula braille virtual interativa.
- Transcreve textos em Português para Braille.
- Lista os sinais Braille (alfabeto, números, letras com diacríticos, Pontuação e sinais acessórios, Sinais exclusivos da escrita Braille, Sinais usados com números e Escrita no contexto informático).
- Apresenta o Guia de Referência do sistema Braille, onde consta as Gráfica Braille para Língua Portuguesa.
- Permite exercitar a leitura Braille, onde são exibidas 10 palavras escritas em Braille e você tentará transcrevê-las para português.
- Permite exercitar a escrita em Braille, onde são exibidas 10 palavras, escritas em português e o você tentará transcrevê-las para Braille por meio de uma célula braile virtual interativa.
A interface do usuário foi desenvolvida com base nos padrões de acessibilidade, o que possibilita seu uso por pessoas com baixa visão ou com deficiência visual total, mas para isso é preciso ativar os recursos de acessibilidade do seu aparelho.
Ενας περιεκτικός οδηγός στην μυθολογία μας ,γιατί κάποιοι έχουν τον Νώε αλλά εμείς έχουμε τον πολύ αρχαιότερο Ωγύγο !
-Πάνω απο 250 μυθολογικά πρόσωπα και τοποθεσίες... 'ξεφυλλίστε' πρώτα τις εικόνες και μετά διαβάστε το κείμενο...
-Υπέροχες εικόνες σχετικές με το επιλεγμένο θέμα.
-Δυνατότητα αλλαγής του φόντου κείμενου, με άπειρους συνδυασμούς χρώματων ,ανάλογα με την προτίμηση σας και αποθήκευσης της επιλογής σας στην κάρτα sd.
-Δυνατότητα ZOOM για ξεκούραστο διάβασμα.
-Εγκατάσταση στην SD CARD και έτσι δεν βαραίνει την μνήμη
-Δεν χρειάζεται σύνδεση στο INTERNET ,το διαβάζετε παντού.
-Εύκολη εύρεση με 2 κινήσεις.
-Λειτουργία Ψηφιακής Κορνίζας !
* Η εγκατάσταση γίνεται στην SD αλλα την πρώτη φορά χρειάζεται να υπάρχει ελεύθερη εσωτερική μνήμη γύρω στα 25mb,μετά δεν επιβαρύνει την εσωτερική μνήμη.
Εάν έχετε ήδη εγκατεστημένη την παλιά version και η νέα δεν "πέφτει" ,συνήθως για λόγους μνήμης είναι,δοκιμάστε να απεγκαταστήσετε την παλιά και να εγκαταστήσετε την νέα από Google Play(το παθαίνω και εγώ στο παλιό μου κινητό...)
GREEK MYTHOLOGY-GREEK LANGUAGE
Theoretical Exam of the Greek Driving Test.
Rich 45MB installation that contains 2000+ question in (4) languages, images and greek voice speech for each question.
- Greek Voice Speech
- Textbooks for every category
- Reviewing and Correction
✓ Every Greek word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Greek is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Greek in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Greek to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Greek to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Greek-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
◆ Supports a “Word Gender” mode to display extra information about the gender of words.
Greek is the primary language spoken in Greece and the Greek side of Cyprus. This app focuses on the modern Greek language that you will hear today on the streets of Athens or on the islands of Santorini, Crete, and Mykonos.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
Wherever you have your phone and a free moment, Liberation Philology Ancient Greek is ready to drill you on Ancient Greek vocabulary and grammar with a continuous multiple-choice test. Your answers are immediately confirmed or corrected, and reinforced through repetition.
• Vocabulary: 110 levels, each testing the translation of 10 words between English and Ancient Greek. Additional sections contain 220 levels of Homeric, and 210 levels of New Testament vocabulary. Interspersed among these are cumulative levels reviewing what has been learned earlier (giving a total of 609 levels).
• Nouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Ancient Greek nouns.
• Adjectives & Pronouns: Tests your ability to parse and decline all classes of Ancient Greek adjectives & demonstrative pronouns.
• Verbs: Tests your ability to parse and conjugate a range of paradigmatic Ancient Greek verbs.
• Participles: Tests your ability to recognise and decline Ancient Greek participles.
A further module allows you to review the vocabulary word-list and the noun and verb paradigms. Beginning students also have the option of displaying Greek text in transliteration.
With the MBMimic user (teacher, parent) can create a list of users (e.g. students), assign folders with specific content to each student, transfer files from apps like Simple Text Editor to MBMimic, retrieve and send files from and to Mountbatten, emboss files stored in your iOS device, and many more.
MBMimic requires Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Android 4.4 ( KitKat) or higher. For Android BLE (Bluetooth Smart) devices go to www.bluetooth.com.
-Grouping words by category
Please e-mail us if you find any bug in the application.
Alphabet, Numbers, practice to write, find and think, games like painting.
New versions coming soon with more functions
* * * If it doesnt upgrade or running then uninstall and download the application again * * *
24 Fruits added
Fixed update procedure
83 Animals added
minor bugs added
From this version all the multimedia files will be downloaded when the application runs for the first time.
Added some fruits and vegetables
You can capture your pictures so the kids can copy them by drawing. You can now choose which pictures to copy.
Added an option to add your words(max 15 characters)/names, so the children can practise writing their names
Minor bugs fixed
Added Share to various applications (use the tool button and then the share button)
Added Post to facebook (use the FB button at the bottom of the screen)
Fixed minor bugs.
Fixed minor bugs
More friendly interface
Fixed minor bugs
Learn - Letter, Numbers, Colors, Vehicles, Face
Write - Practice to write letters and numbers. Can save picture
Think - Says a number or letter and you need to find the correct one from the 3 pictures
Play - Paint and Copy paint. Can Save picture
Music - 9 Songs for kids. Just click the jirafe on the main screen
To save a picture that the kids create, click on the button with the squares at menu at the bottom of the screen and then the blue button. The picture will be save on pictures location and you will see a thumbnail for 2 secs.
You can also practice declensions and conjugations (recognize genders, persons and another verb categories).