- User-interface follows Action for Blind People guidelines
- Includes TTS (text to speech)
- Uncontracted (grade 1), SEB and UEB reference
- Interactive tool helps you explore braille dots or translate existing grade 1 braille
- Exercise/game: see how quickly you can translate 10 grade 1 words randomly selected from a dictionary of 5000
- List of characters, contractions, punctuation, and their braille dots
- Translate grade 1 words to braille
More coming soon - we're working on features that'll improve the apps usefulness for people with little or no sight.
Dedicated to Syd Smith and Chris Fisher, more info here: http://fiskur.eu/?p=127
Apresenta as seguintes funcionalidades:
- Transcreve texto em Braille para Português e permite enviar SMS com o texto transcrito por meio de uma célula braille virtual interativa.
- Transcreve textos em Português para Braille.
- Lista os sinais Braille (alfabeto, números, letras com diacríticos, Pontuação e sinais acessórios, Sinais exclusivos da escrita Braille, Sinais usados com números e Escrita no contexto informático).
- Apresenta o Guia de Referência do sistema Braille, onde consta as Gráfica Braille para Língua Portuguesa.
- Permite exercitar a leitura Braille, onde são exibidas 10 palavras escritas em Braille e você tentará transcrevê-las para português.
- Permite exercitar a escrita em Braille, onde são exibidas 10 palavras, escritas em português e o você tentará transcrevê-las para Braille por meio de uma célula braile virtual interativa.
A interface do usuário foi desenvolvida com base nos padrões de acessibilidade, o que possibilita seu uso por pessoas com baixa visão ou com deficiência visual total, mas para isso é preciso ativar os recursos de acessibilidade do seu aparelho.
Wherever you are, you have an immediate access to a big list of different prayers:
* Prayer for the morning
* For the evening
* Before sleep
* For the new Year
* For the exams
and much much more.
Also if you know a pray and want to include it, send me an email in order to update it!
And if you like this App, please rate it!!
Want to master Greek vocabulary?
Greek flashcards are images/text/sound on cards, used to help remember new vocabulary in Greek. Instead of simply reading the definition in a dictionary, the brain is also challenged via our several learning modes: Study, Slide show, Matching, Memorize, Quiz, Spelling , Re-arrange to make the learning Greek language more exciting and fun.
♥ ♥ GREAT CONTENT ♥ ♥
Greek flashcards app includes 4000+ premade Greek flashcards which cover the most used Greek words from 9 categories:
•Food and Meals
♥ ♥ GREAT REVIEWS ♥ ♥
Greek flashcards apps have received 5.000+ installed and counting. Some comments from our users about us:
• “Good app! Flashcards make a good way of remembering words”.
• “I like the way it teachers you the basics of the Greek language”.
• Import cardsets from Couser hero, Quizlet, Flashcard exchange.
• Track study progress using Leitner system.
• Display statistics for cards and games
• Search cardsets from our database with millions of flashcards on various subjects.
• Review schedule to help you review flashcards before they are expired.
• Customize flashcards by selecting font, background and languages.
• Access flashcards created from http://www.superflashcard.com
• Text to speech to study flashcards without looking at screens.
• Download unlimited flashcards to your devices for offline study
• Customize text color and background color/images of cards
This app is also available on Apple App Store, Amazon Kindle App Store, Blackberry App Store and Windows Phone App Store. Please visit us at http://about.superflashcard.com/tour/ for more information .
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Greek, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Greek app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Greek for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Greek, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Greek, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
✓ Every Greek word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Greek is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Greek in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Greek to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Greek to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Greek-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
◆ Supports a “Word Gender” mode to display extra information about the gender of words.
Greek is the primary language spoken in Greece and the Greek side of Cyprus. This app focuses on the modern Greek language that you will hear today on the streets of Athens or on the islands of Santorini, Crete, and Mykonos.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
In this case will be planned for each language:
• examples of variable's declaration
• "If - then - else" statement
• "For" statement
• "Do Loop" statement
• "Switch" statement
• output on video
• type of comment
• operating system and development environment
• file extensions
• personal notes
It's possible to send data by e-mail or to export on file.
The available languages are english, italian, spanish, russian.
More examples on my blog.
LPI Linux certified since 2010.
- HTC Evo 4G
- HTC Desire HD
- HTC Wildfire
- LG Optimus One
- Motorola Droid
- Motorola Droid X
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10
- emulator android 3.0 WXGA, android 4.0 WVGA800, android 4.0 WXGA720, android 4.0.3 WVGA800
This application will be updated to complete much information as possible taking into account the different points of view of the great poets Homer, Ovid, Hesiod, Virgil, etc.
There is ad-free version and with more myths (Greek Mythology PRO).
- New forum.
Vous ne payez que les tests supplémentaires, le reste de l’application est totalement gratuite : le cours de code, les panneaux et les statistiques...
Apprendre, s’entraîner et réussir le code de la route grâce à une pédagogie qui a fait ses preuves en auto-école, pour être prêt le jour de l’examen.
L’application est utilisable en mode portrait ou paysage pour une meilleure visualisation des situations.
Les photos peuvent êtres agrandies par zoom.
Les questions et les corrections sont lues par une voix-off
Toutes les corrections sont animées par une mise en évidence des éléments importants.
Pour les personnes malentendantes, une fonction permet d’afficher le texte du commentaire de correction.
L’application contient :
- jusqu'à 2400 questions sous forme de QCM avec corrections illustrées audiovisuelles, comme à l’auto-école
- Cours de Code multimédia pour apprendre les règles de base du code de la route
- 40 tests Séries de 40 questions pour vous entraîner à volonté, dont 5 gratuits
- 12 tests Pièges de l'Examen pour déjouer les situations alambiquées de l’épreuve, dont 1 gratuit
- Examen blanc à tirage aléatoire dans les conditions de l’examen officiel
- Tests thématiques de 20 questions réparties en 11 catégories, pour réviser un sujet précis du code de la route
- 10 tests Vérifications intérieures et extérieures pour savoir répondre aux questions que l’inspecteur posera le jour de l’épreuve pratique, dont 1 gratuit
- 3 tests Recyclage de 40 questions, pour ceux qui ont déjà le permis, dont 1 gratuit
- Définition de tous les Panneaux du code de la route
- Suivi statistique avec graphes, conseils et historique des tests effectués permettant de revoir ses erreurs
- Dossier personnel avec création de comptes utilisateurs pour partager l’application
Réalisation pédagogique et mises à jour
Tous les contenus ont été réalisés par des moniteurs diplômés, encadrés par un titulaire du BAFM (Brevet d’Aptitude à la Formation des Moniteurs).
Les programmes pédagogiques sont par ailleurs mis à jour en fonction des changements de réglementation en vigueur.
La répartition thématique est celle de l'examen ; elle comprend les 11 catégories officielles.