Save yourself the worries or extra kilometres that may lie ahead as you do your Camino de Santiago (Saint James Way) with this new app! A hostel that has just closed, unexpected road works or any other eventual complication hindering your Way… any eventual incident occurring in the Way is quickly reflected in this new app developed by Buen Camino. The information made available is constantly updated by the team of journalists of this leading publishing house specialising on the Way of St James.
Buen Camino, a leading publishing house, has sold tens of thousands of guides to the Way of St James, and continues to make available to pilgrims all the information required to complete the Way: maps, profiles, all types of accommodation and points of interest. Whether walking or cycling your Way - download this guide and check it offline!
What will you find here?
- The trajectory of the route, a detailed profile and thorough maps.
- Real-time alerts on eventual problems or changes along the route.
- Hundreds of geo-localized points, including all types of accommodation, points of interest and important pieces of information, all in full detail and with pictures!
- Elaborated by Carlos Mencos, a journalist and a pilgrim himself. He was awarded the 2015 Aymeric Picaud Prize for spreading the Way of St James.
- The guides in our Apps are not free (but still quite affordable), which means you will find no ads in them. No accommodation establishment, bar or restaurant has paid any money to get in our guides – these are professional, quality and updated guides.
- Updated information on the localities along the route, available services and real-time weather information.
- Whether walking or cycling, you will get the mode-specific information that is relevant to you!
- The guide is available in Spanish and in English.
What Routes are available?
- Right now you can download the Camino de Baztán - Baztán Route Guide – in full and at no cost! And the Camino de Santiago Francés - French Route, the Camino Aragonés - Aragon Route, North Way - Camino del Norte, Camino Portugués from Oporto, the Camino Primitivo - Primitive Route, Camino Sanabrés, Camino Inglés, Camino de Invierno, and the Route extension to Fisterra-Muxia.
All this is guaranteed by Editorial Buen Camino, a leading publishing house specialising on the Way of St James. So far we have published nine practical guides in hard copy to help you get to Santiago de Compostela. Tens of thousands of buyers in the last ten years attest to this!
Buen Camino de Santiago - Jakobsweg - Chemin de Saint Jacques de Compostelle - Cammino di Santiago - Saint James way / Way of Saint James!