you can clone the project here : https://github.com/j2emanue/duckduck
The Advanced RecyclerView library provides these features.
- Swipe dismiss item
- Swipe pinning item
- Drag and drop sorting
- Expandable item
- Item shadow for pre-Lollipop devices
- Simple item divider decoration
- Works on API level 9 (but some animations are not supported)
Source code of the app and library are available on GitHub.
There are a number of pre-built, bundled effects that can be used by setting the effect in code or an XML layout attribute. Also, it is possible to use a custom effect by implementing a JazzyEffect.
There is also an add-on module that adds support for RecyclerView.
You can check out the JazzyListView source code at http://www.github.com/twotoasters/JazzyListView
This includes features like:
• Animations (Including animations for the RecyclerView)
• Floating Action Button (FAB)
• Android Compat Theme
An interactive indicator to navigate between the different pages of a ViewPager.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project (linked blow) or send them to my email directly. Thanks.
For more information, please visit: http://www.telerik.com/android-ui
Controls & Features included
- Group, Sort, Filter
- Load on demand
- Pull to refresh
- Swipe to execute
- Item reordering
- Linear, Grid and StaggeredGrid layout strategies
- The Telerik ListView is based on the Android RecyclerView so UI vitualization is provided out-of-the-box
- Financial (OHLC, Candlestick)
- Plotting multiple axes on a single chart
- Pan & Zoom
- Miscellaneous features
- Palettes - set of predefined styles for each chart type
- Annotations - visual elements for highlighting areas on the plot. Can be used as comments or as markers for specific values on the plot.
- Labels - both for series and axes
- Can display events from the device's calendar
- Week, Month & Year view
- Single, Multiple & Range selection
- Customizable cells
- 11 predefined open/close animations
- Can be opened from all edges of the screen
- Customizable fade layer
- Customizable drawer size
- A non-UI adapter that offers an easy way to sort, group and filter in-memory data. Used internally by the ListView.
- The DataSource is most useful when used as a "data hub" where data is obtained, reshaped and sent to a view to be displayed.
- A component that exposes an easy way to gather feedback from your application users. The AppFeedback control is integrated with the Telerik Platform and provides a convenient way to manage the user feedback.
- A control based on the native Android ScrollView that provides simultaneous horizontal and vertical scrolling.
New examples are added regularly. The application's source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/telerik/Android-samples/tree/master/Telerik-Examples
This demo provides some image processing algorithms being applied in images of blondes :P
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
Android Studio 1.1.0
Code & More
Under Apache 2 license
The Schedule has:
* User autentication
* Store user autentication with just the hashcode
* Appointments stored per user
* Alarm Manager to schedule a notification
* Home Activity protected by permission
* Export/Import appointment to/from .apt file
* Transaction Animation
* Navigation Drawer
* Shared Preferences
* SQLite Database
* Content Provider
* Intent Action PickContact
* Intent Filter with MimeType
* Broadcast Receiver
* Custom Permission
* Wake Device
* GooglePlayService by Google
* RecyclerView by Google
* CardView by Google
* Gson by Google
* Picasso by SquareUp
* FloatingActionButton by Melnykov
This example was explained on my blog post: http://udinic.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/write-your-own-android-authenticator/
Full source code can be found here: https://github.com/Udinic/AccountAuthenticator
For more information visit: http://developer.eclipsesource.com/tabris/
The demo source code can be found at https://github.com/eclipsesource/tabris-demos
Tabris provides a powerful widget toolkit that renders native iOS and Android widgets. It provides a proven technology stack with SWT, JFace and OSGi. You can write your application entirely in Java, re-use existing code and benefit from first-class IDE tools without the need for cross-compiling.
The source code can be found at https://github.com/diegocarloslima/FloatingGroupExpandableListView
Easily check if you can connect to the Pusher service and send reports to our support team.
As well as a diagnostic tool, the app is intended as a simple demonstration of Pusher's Java client library. The source code is available at https://github.com/pusher/pusher-test-android/.
Beta : Bugs may occur.
With Pattern+, you may now draw on your favourite image to unlock!
Pattern+ is aimed to be fun, simple yet powerful :
1) Draw freely to unlock your device – customizable to fit you perfectly;
2) Access widgets directly! Play your music, toggle your WiFi…just as awesome as your launcher;
3) Optimized for phones and tablets;
4) Easy and fun to set up;
5) Secured with Google's cryptographic technology;
6) No Ads on the lock screen! (Who doesn't like free stuff? ;)
Have fun unlocking!
Pattern+ is a birthday present to my 14-years old sister.