Amazmod – the missing link for Pace, Stratos and Verge.
Thought that your watch can't do more? Well, it sure can!
Amazmod is a completing application for your watch capable of working in two configurations:
1. No additional software on the watch – no installation is needed on your watch, just few specific settings changes in the stock app.
2. Service component running on the watch – no root required for additional functionality, a manual installation is required on the watch with the provided semi-automated user friendly installer.
What you will your watch learn to do with Amazmod?
No service on the watch – stock configuration:
• Disabling all notifications – co-existence with the stock app
• DND consideration – no notifications will be pushed to watch in DND mode
• Control over timeout of the notification screen
• Voice call notifications from your IM apps
• Local system notifications – Weather, Cards, Calendar Events and etc.
• Notification ungrouping
Service "additional" features - service installed on the watch:
• Pre-defined notification replies - set your own responces to IMs/emails/SMSs
• Battery usage chart of your watch with an estimated remaining time of the battery
• Tweaking – Manual brightness control of your watch
• File explorer - wirelessly transfer files to your watch
• Much much more to come
- Link to FAQ on GitHub as a support page, maybe?
- When upgrading AmazMod, make sure latest service APK version is installed on watch too, and restart both phone and watch everytime service APK is installed.
Statistics regarding your notifications
Notification testing basic tool provided under the About menu, for a quick connectivity test with your watch.
The ongoing development of the Amazmod will provide more and more features, more control and optimizations both for your Smartphone and your Amazfit companion on your wrist!
** no goats were harmed during development, one goldfish ran away and joined the circus.