Baby numbers & Math contains 12 educational games to learn numbers and easy mathematical operations. With this game children will learn to add and subtract in a fun way with our animal friends. It is aimed at primary school children up to 8 years of age.
Solving mathematical problems is much more entertaining when playing. Your children will enjoy Baby Numbers & Math and their exercises to become familiar with the numbers and solve the first math operations. Learning maths was never so fun!
12 EDUCATIONAL GAMES FOR LEARNING MATHEMATICS
In this collection of games you will find fun games to play with numbers, addition and subtraction. Children will learn to:
- Trace the numbers with their fingers
- Connect the dots and discover the resulting figure
- Play and complete the domino
- Count and recognize numbers from 1 to 15
- Sort sequences of numbers from lowest to highest
- Make fun puzzles with numbers
- Coloring scenes following the pattern of numbers and colors
- Complete simple addition and subtraction equations
- Associate mathematical operations with their result
INTELLECTUAL DEVELOPMENT AND REASONING
Mathematics is an essential part of children's learning as it helps them develop reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Mathematical reasoning is linked to mental agility and the development of intelligence. In addition, these games will help develop children's intellectual skills and improve their concentration.
EDUJOY EDUCATIONAL GAMES
This app is part of an educational games collection created by Edujoy in order to help kids to develop new intellectual and motor skills from elements of their environment.
All our games are created by professional educators and psychologists in order to provide pedagogical content, necessary for the intellectual development of babies and children.
We love creating educational and fun games for you. If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to send us feedback or leave a comment.