MarketWatch for Android offers a mobile-tailored experience that maintains the integrity of its reporting. A dynamic display of the latest market news equips the user with insight to make intelligent financial decisions. MarketWatch for Android is an even more powerful resource now that it’s available on the go.
For a limited time, MarketWatch for Android is exclusively available on Samsung GALAXY devices.
Track Stocks and Indexes from Nasdaq, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Dow Jones, S&P etc.
* Quotes for majority of US stocks and indexes like Dow indices, Nasdaq indices, S&P indices, mid cap - small cap indices and important sectoral indices.
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Quotes for stocks and indexes are displayed in separate tabs.
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere.
Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices.
Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences.
Read the latest news and advice on business, finance, markets, technology, companies, small business, personal finance, saving & investing, spending & borrowing, credit, real estate, insurance, taxes, retirement, career & education, top stocks, budgeting and more from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, wealth estimator, and retirement planner.
Automatically sync your watchlist across MSN Money on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the stocks you care about.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/ EURO, USD/ YEN, USD/ CAD, POUND/USD, USD/ YUAN, USD/ INR, USD/ FRANC (CHF), USD/ WON, USD /KRONA KR, etc.
Track Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Nokia (NOK), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
Accessing your Mutual Fund investments on the go from your smart phone is now possible with myCAMS, the Mutual Fund app made just for you, the way you would want it.
myCAMS brings you a host of features that will help you stay updated on your MF investments - latest portfolio valuation, instant view of cost value to market value, transactions of last 3 transacted days and much more. Whether you view it as a summary or in detail at scheme level, myCAMS ensures to bring you updated, accurate data.
That’s not all! Requesting a statement or sending a query regarding your investment can now be done from your very own myCAMS.
What’s more! myCAMS is secure and does not store any information on your device or SIM card.
Stay connected to your Mutual Fund investments with myCAMS.
* Automatic or Manual NAV updates
* Place a handy widget on your home screen with your updated net worth
* Track an unlimited number of funds
* Backup and Restore your portfolio - no need to enter it all over again
All funds and NAVs are taken daily from this URL: http://portal.amfiindia.com/spages/NAV1.txt
Unfortunately, because there's no publicly accessible database of updated mutual fund NAVs, I have to download ALL the mutual funds from a text file somewhere. It's approx 1 MB. Once it's downloaded, I have to process it to update the database. As long as I can't find a better data source, this is the only way I know how to do it...sorry!
The scheduled time is also approx because I've allowed the device to change it depending on battery consumption and when other tasks need to be performed. This is less resource intensive. But this behavior can be changed if you guys feel a strict time update is important.
Note, this app will only show your most recent net worth. It doesn't allow you to enter the purchase price or show you historical stats. This is by design since there's no historical API that is public and free.
P.S: This is my first Android app, so please try not to throw your rotten tomatoes too hard :)
* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE stocks
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email us at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. The developer does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
Enter your monthly investment amount, expected return (in %) and the number of years that you plan to invest to compute the target amount. Just move the slider to set the number of years and expected returns.
Using this app, you can:
• Get 24X7 access to all the investment portfolios in your FundsIndia account
• Invest in mutual funds from 39 mutual fund houses in India, leading corporate fixed deposits, and 24 Karat Gold.
• Instantly design SIP plans on the basis of your need and amount of investment
• Use the ‘Quick Request’ feature to instantly set up an appointment with an investment advisor
• Calculate the amount you should save in order to achieve different goals
• Read the latest investment news and recommendations from the official blog – FundsIndia Marketplace
FundsIndia is India’s first online investment and advisory service for mutual funds, corporate fixed deposits, tax-free bonds, stocks, gold, and other exciting investment opportunities. Launched in June 2009, the platform offers a host of value-added services like flexible SIP Plans, trigger-based investing, financial planning, Smart Solutions for goal-based investing, and more that seek to enrich a customer’s investment experience. FundsIndia.com was the recipient of the prestigious 'National Online Advisory Service' award at the CNBC-TV18 - UTI Financial Advisor Awards 2014, and was recognized as the ‘Brand of the Year’ by the Silicon India magazine.
FundsIndia android mobile app seeks to continue the tradition of delivering the best financial services to customers through its lightweight model and easy-to-use features. You can download the app for FREE and get going with your rewarding investment journey.
This is an official app of HDFC Mutual Fund for Android.
HDFCMFMobile gives you access to your Folio on your Android Mobile.
What can you do?
- Subscribe / Switch / Redeem schemes of HDFC Mutual Fund
- View Folio valuation
- Request Account Statement
And much, much more.
Keywords: NAV, Mutual Fund, MF, Investment, India, Insurance
InvestControl goes far beyond simple stock watchers go and allows you to build portfolios with different types of investments, including stocks, bonds, foreign currencies and mutual funds, maintain records of prices and transactions, be alerted about price changes, relevant news and events, track investment goals and much more.
InvestControl provides you instant answers to questions like these:
- How are my investments performing today?
- What is the current market value of my portfolios?
- How and where are my assets allocated?
- How risky is my portfolio today?
- What are the relevant news about my investments?
- How close am I from my financial goals?
★ Supports worldwide stocks, mutual funds and ETFs, bonds, stock options, cash accounts, indices, currency rates, real estate and generic investments.
★ Depending on each asset type, quotes can be obtained automatically from Yahoo! Finance, entered manually or even extracted from web pages.
★ Transactions like buys, sales, transfers, dividend payments and taxes/fees can be entered manually or imported from CSV files. Monthly recurring transactions like regular deposits and fees are supported.
★ Asset summaries include total buys/sales/dividends/fees, current value, total gain/loss, annual return, average and break-even price, current yield/yield to maturity (bonds), in-the-money/out-of-the-money indicator (options), latest transactions and news, upcoming events etc.
★ Supports multiple portfolios with unlimited assets. A detailed graphical report is provided for each portfolio, including market value, total gains and losses, type/risk/institution allocation, liquidity, annual returns, monthly deposits and value projections. A summary view shows consolidated info from all portfolios.
★ Goal tracking: you can set target amounts and dates for each portfolio and track the remaining value and time until you reach them.
★ Assets can be filtered by type or by status (owned only, losses, gains).
★ A built-in news aggregator downloads and filters only the news that are relevant to your portfolio. Several channels like CNN, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance are provided, and you can easily add more from any RSS feed.
★ Alert notifications can be programmed for changes in prices, market value or gain/losses, for each asset or for specific portfolios. After triggered, alerts can be automatically inverted or adjusted by a certain value or percentage.
★ The Financial Agenda keeps track of relevant events and reminders for each asset, like expiration/maturity dates, IPO dates, public announcements, payout dates etc.
★ A graphical simulation tool projects the future value of your portfolio based on variables like period, return rate, inflation, monthly deposits etc.
★ Home widgets are provided for a quick overview of your portfolios, assets, latest news and upcoming events.
★ Asset/portfolio summaries and transactions can be exported to compatible apps like Gmail, Google Docs, Evernote etc.
★ Several customizations are possible, including periodicity for automatic updates, local parameters like currency, inflation rate, number format etc.
★ Built-in password protection and backup to external storage/Dropbox.
★ A plugin for the Pebble smartwatch allows you to get price updates, news and alerts on your wrist.
When installed, InvestControl runs in TRIAL mode for a period of 20 days, allowing you to fully evaluate it. After this period, you must purchase a license key in order to continue using the app, maintaining all data already entered (search for "InvestControl License" for more information).
Please use the contact e-mail for bug reports, questions or suggestions, so we can respond as necessary. If you like InvestControl, please leave your rating here. Thank you!
SBICAP Securities Limited introduces a SBISMART MOBILE TRADER APP – an exclusive stock trading mobile based application for your phone. You can view latest quotes, execute or cancel trades, access research reports, get live research calls and do much more instantly. Be it a beginner or an active trader, SBISMART Mobile Trader app provides you with the right and informative tools for quick decision making. You need not be tied down to a particular place in order to keep a watch on the market and to place your trade. The stock markets can now be accessed with our exhaustive mobile application anytime, even when you are "on the go".
With our SBISMART Mobile Trader App you can enjoy the following benefits:
• Get live quotes and messages
• Place orders – Modify, Square off or cancel pending orders
• Lien / Unlien Funds / Stocks
• Create your own market watch
• Check and manage available funds
• Check Order Status and Positions
• Track live markets of NSE and BSE
• Access to live research calls from our research team, media and other sources
• Get stock information in depth
• View scrip rankings and access to comprehensive research tools to analyze the stocks
So what are you waiting for ? Do not miss out on any trading opportunity. Access our mobile app at anytime, from anywhere. To become a SBISMART customer click here: http://www.sbismart.com/user/register/op and get FREE access to the mobile application.
For any queries, feedback or suggestions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800 209 9345
REAL-TIME DATA & LIVE SEARCH
- Live quotes with push prices - no manual reloading of the data is necessary!
- Powerful live search featuring our huge data universe - look up your individual symbols
- Current news updates for global events
- Covers markets around the world (stocks, futures, indices, commodities, currencies…)
PRE-DEFINED MARKET OVERVIEWS & EXTENSIVE DETAIL PAGES
- Overviews of most popular symbols for Markets, Commodities, Indices, Currencies, Interest Rates, Hot Stocks
- Extensive detail view for each symbol based on symbol type (stock, commodity, currency etc.)
- Arbitrage lists: View a symbol on different markets
- Company profiles & company news for stocks
- Related futures/options for a symbol
- Multiple personal portfolios to keep track of your gains and losses
- Define the starting capital, portfolio currency, fees, deposits and redemptions
- Add / remove symbols with simulated buy/sell transactions (incl. fees & comments)
- Show profit/loss per position and for complete portfolio
- Share your portfolio with our other mobile apps (e.g. for iPad)
- Customisable price lists for monitoring your assets
- Real-time prices with many display options (Last & Change%, Performance View, QuoteBoard, Chart View and more)
REAL-TIME PUSH ALERTS
- Automatically triggered price-based notifications (upper/lower price limit)
- Daily e-mail notifications about a customised list of securities
- Alerts sent automatically by Apple Push to your home screen
- E-mail alerts and text messages (free sign-in required) also available
ADVANCED REAL-TIME CHARTING & TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
- Track price movements on our interactive full screen charts
- Candlesticks, OHLC Bars, Mountain or Line charts (incl. Volume)
- Timeframes: Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Intraday (1 / 5 / 10 / 15 / 30 / 60 Minutes)
- Linear, percentage or logarithmic scaling available
- Additional features like zooming, crosshair, chart templates, comparison of a security with its benchmark
- Supports the most popular indicators for technical analysis, like Moving Average, ADX, Average True Range, Bollinger Bands, CCI, Directional Movement Plus/Minus, DM System, Envelopes, Highest High, Lowest Low, Ichimoku, MACD, Momentum, Money Flow Index, OBV, Price Change, Parabolic SAR, ROC, TRIX, Volatility, RSI and many more
- Easy picking of the most promising securities out of thousands
- Covering the world's major stock exchanges
- Performance filters (Change %, Performance 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months,1 Year, 3 Years, 5 Years, 10 Years)
- Fundamental filters like market cap, EBIT, EBITDA, net income & turnover
- Easy-to-use calculator using current rates from major world currencies (also includes Bitcoin Currency Converter)
- Can be used online and offline
- Major Stock markets & Indices, like Nasdaq, Dow Jones, S&P 500, S&P 100, FTSE 100, DAX, EuroStoxx 50, Nikkei 225 etc.
- Commodities markets, incl. precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium, copper), energy, agricultural and livestock products
- Futures / Options markets, for example FDAX, ODAX etc.
- Major Currency pairs, such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY etc. as well as Bitcoin rates (BTC/USD, BTC/EUR)
- Interest Rates, Bonds, CFDs and ETFs
- Financial News from different sources
- Free real-time data (where available) and delayed/EOD data
- Additional real-time data packages from your TeleTrader Terminal accounts
OPTIONAL USER ACCOUNT FOR SHARING DATA ACROSS ALL OUR APPS
Also, it’s a fact that there is no mobile app available for both Distributors and Investors, which provides Mutual Fund transacting capabilities, in the market space. We understood the need and enhanced our KTRACK mobile app with all new service and transacting capabilities. Now, Mutual Fund Distributors can initiate transactions on behalf of their investors, on the move!
Therefore, for the first time, we are happy to bring your investment information with transacting capabilities on your smartphone!
KTrack is your personal mutual fund investment manager that …
1. Provides paperless and hassle free mutual fund transaction experience to both investors and Distributors
2. Helps transact online, such as switch, redemption and additional purchase
3. Connects all your investment management needs conveniently
4. Generates reports automatically on full screen
Key features for Investors
1. My Portfolio
2. Account Information
3. Transact Now
4. Last 5 Transactions
5. Investment Outlook
6. Common Account Statement
Features for Distributors
1. Brokerage Details
2. Investor’s Profile
3. Transact Now
4. Your Profile
5. Mail Back Request
6. Common Account Statement