PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Alpha Bank and Vodafone present Tap ´n Pay: the new mobile application for contactless transactions (mobile payments).
Tap ´n Pay enables the completion of day-to-day transactions with ease and security. This innovative application requires a special NFC SIM card which will contain your new Enter Visa Tap ´n Pay payment credentials. Contactless transactions are conducted with the debit of the bank account which is connected with the card. Day-to-day transactions are completed in just a few seconds by positioning the mobile phone in front of the card acceptance terminal with the contactless symbol.
• Your mobile SIM card carries your debit card information, permitting you to use your device on everyday transactions.
• All transactions realized with Tap ‘n Pay are charged to your bank account through your Alpha Bank Visa debit card.
• Place your phone in front of the POS at all merchants with the contactless logo. The transaction is securely completed within a few seconds.
• Your mobile phone stays always with you.
• Transactions under €25 can be completed without using any passcode. For transactions exceeding €25 you have to enter your passcode. Alternative, you can go to the application’s settings and select passcode usage for all transactions.
Tap ‘n Pay. Your mobile wallet!
In order to make contactless mobile payments with Tap ‘n Pay you need an Alpha Bank Enter Visa card, a Vodafone mobile contract (postpay) and one of the NFC smart phones that enable Tap ‘n Pay functionality (Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, Sony Xperia Z and Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo). New NFC certified devices will be gradually available. For more information please visit any Alpha Bank Branch or contact our Customer Service (Alpha Bank: +30 210 326 0300, Vodafone: 13830). Alternative you may visit the following portal: http://www.alphabankcards.gr/tapnpay/
TAP Contactless is a special, adhesive card which you can stick onto your mobile or anywhere else. This app is only for managing this type of card, and cannot be used for other "la Caixa" cards.
The app has PUSH notifications for all purchases made, so that you can see all the movements and you can spread out their payment.
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
★ The most comprehensive income and expenses tracker
★ Cloud synchronisation across all your devices and web
★ Sharing accounts across the family
★ Budgets, debts, shopping lists
★ Cash-flow charts and reports, category pie charts
★ Easy access to all your spendings
● Advanced record tracking and budgets
● Multiple accounts and currency support
● Standing orders
● PIN security (secure your finance information)
● Filtering and own categories and templates
● Charts and Reports
● Show records on map
● Exports to CSV, XLS
● Shopping lists
● Widgets (balance, OneClick widget)
● Voice recognition
More at http://www.walletapp.net
Get Your budget under control with Wallet now!
1. Sending & paying money made easy
Keeping tab of who owes you money is passé. With the Paytm Digital Wallet, you can transfer money to your friends & family in an instant. Once money is in your/friend's wallet, you can avail a plethora of deals that we have.
2. Quick & Easy online checkout
Paytm wallet can be used for quick and easy checkouts online.
3. Save big with Paytm wallet
Paytm Wallet brings you serious savings on the move; it’s as easy as loading your wallet with money and choosing across various deals that can help you save significantly.
4. Convenient way to pay
You can carry Paytm Wallet anywhere for buying stuff online. It goes beyond online purchases; you can pay your friend in seconds.
5. Safe & Secure
We pride ourselves with the security systems we have in place, which ensures that your money stays where it belongs. As an extension to customer delight, our support team is available 24X7 to handle any queries that you might have.
Paytm Wallet accounts are RBI approved semi closed wallet accounts and accept money only in INR.
Watch our Vodafone Wallet video above to find out more.
Vodafone Wallet works with all smartphones that have Android 2.3 or above installed. If you have a phone with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality, you may be able to swap your current SIM for a NFC SIM. When connected to Vodafone Wallet, your NFC SIM secures all contactless payments that you make using your phone. You can pick up a NFC SIM from your nearest Vodafone store
• Easily manage and top up your pre-paid SmartPass account, linked to your credit card, debit card or bank account
• Simply tap to securely pay for items up to £20 anywhere you see the Visa and contactless symbols
• Tap in and out to travel on the Transport for London transport network
Things to remember
• The app is exclusive to Vodafone customers
• Wallet and SmartPass work with all non-rooted phones that have Android 2.3 (or later versions) installed
• Before downloading Vodafone Wallet, make sure your phone’s latest manufacturer software is installed through your settings
• The app is free to use in the UK. (If you access the app outside the UK, you may incur data charges.)
For more information visit www.vodafone.co.uk/smartpass or search for Wallet on the Vodafone eForum at http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email address, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate new cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without your card at most CommBank ATMs by tapping Cardless Cash
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app. Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
You’ll notice we request some permissions when installing the app. This is what we need them for:
• Contacts/Calendar – allow you to make P2P payments using a mobile or email stored on your device (calendar is not used)
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- camera is used for the QR code bill reader functionality, the microphone is not used.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^CANSTAR Innovation Excellence winner 2015; Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
1. WeCard: Prepaid Mastercard that enables you to shop online or purchase games/apps on Google Play. Open and activates right within the app.
2. Bill payment with Scan & Pay: True bills, utilities, credit cards, insurance, etc. all for free! Just scan the barcode* with your phone. Save bills to Favorite menu for online inquiry and payment.
3. Mobile Top-up: Top-up TrueMove H prepaid phone and get 10% Calling Bonus!
4. Buy Truemoney Cashcard: Delivered instantly. Also, you can buy LINE stickers/items with Cash Card.
5. Money transfer: Transferring to other Wallet accounts for free, or to any bank account for only 10 Baht.
For those with physical WeCard purchased from 7-ELEVEN, download the app to activate your WeCard instantly.
* WeCard is a Prepaid Mastercard. Card holder can use We Card to make purchases on online stores such as iTruemart, Lazada, Weloveshopping, Ensogo, or ticket purchases such as SF Showtime, Major Movie, or service payment such as iService, and purchase any leading stores that accept Mastercard.
** Barcode scanning may not work with certain phone models, depending on the resolution of the camera. However, you can still pay your bills by typing in the customer code or reference code.
*** Truemoney Cashcard can be use to topup mobile game and content such as LINE Webstore, Infestation, HoN, and any leading online games.
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info, Hive and KnC.
• Recommended mobile wallet by http://bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
SmartPass is a payment card that is part of Vodafone Wallet. Vodafone Wallet is a digital version of your real wallet that makes it easy to store your SmartPass .We'll also be adding new features so you can use it to securely store credit and debit cards, loyalty cards, vouchers, tickets and more.
• Make secure payments with your phone
• Top up your account on the go with a debit or credit card
• Pay anywhere you see the Visa and contactless payment symbols
• Stay in control of your spending – check your balance and see your transaction history
• Send to and receive money from other SmartPass users
• We’ve also teamed up with Visa to make it one of the most secure ways to pay
• PIN protected
For more information please visit http://www.vodafone.co.uk/smartpass or search for SmartPass on the Vodafone eForum at http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/
Please Note: The Softcard app is not available for new activations and will shut down on March 31st.
As an alternative, download Google Wallet today to tap and pay in stores with your Android phone. You can also store your gift cards and loyalty cards in Google Wallet and easily redeem them at checkout. Google Wallet works with all major debit and credit cards and on NFC enabled Android phones running KitKat 4.4 and higher.
Get the Google Wallet app (http://goo.gl/scrQhW)
This app is only available to 4GEE, Orange and T-Mobile pay monthly customers based in the UK.
Customers on 4GEE plans can download the app straight away, but if you’re on an Orange or T-Mobile plan, please call customer services on 150 to subscribe to one of our Clone Phone plans before you start using the app.
The Clone Phone app keeps a copy of your phone's content so you can quickly and simply get all your contacts, calendar, photos, music and videos back onto a replacement handset or your home computer.
• The Clone Phone app clones your content, so you have a snapshot of your contacts, calendar, photos, music and videos stored totally securely online.
• You can also use the Clone Phone website to view and download your content onto your home computer.
• With Clone Phone Loaded and Fully Loaded you can also locate your lost phone using Find-My-Phone on the Clone Phone website. And if you need to, lock and wipe it remotely so all your content doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Please note: Data charges apply when you download the app.
Thank you for providing feedback – this update delivers various improvements. We'll keep listening so please stay in touch.
Clone Phone Insurance
If you want complete peace of mind you can sign up to Clone Phone Fully Loaded which combines the app with phone insurance.
This means you can Get 24 hour replacement if your claim is accepted before 7.30pm or same day replacement if your claim is accepted by 11am*
To purchase Clone Phone Fully Loaded, with insurance, or find out about all Clone Phone pricing, please call us on 150. See ee.co.uk/clone-phone for more information.
*Geographical restrictions apply, excludes bank holidays and exceptional circumstances. Other terms apply, see www.ee.co.uk/terms for full details.
We listened, so besides giving our existing 4GEE plan customers a totally refreshed app, we also built one that would work for our Orange and T-Mobile plan customers too. Once you are signed up and logged in, the app’s redesigned homepage gives you all the most important info about your account at a glance. One quick tap can then take you to areas with even more detailed info.
ALREADY GOT AN ACCOUNT?
Select which plan you are on and then use your existing username and password to log in. This includes existing Orange and T-Mobile customers using their existing Your Orange and My T-Mobile app login details, so no need to sign up again. If you need to change between 4GEE, T-Mobile and Orange logins you can do this in the ‘Settings’ area of the app. Once the app has been closed, it will then update with the right info for your plan the next time you open it and log in.
You will still be directed to sign up at My EE online for now, make sure you select your correct plan here. After you’ve signed up online, close your mobile browser and reopen the app. Log in with the new username and password you’ve set up. Select ‘Keep me logged in’ for quick access in future and add a passcode if you want to secure access to the app.
STILL PACKED FULL OF FEATURES AND MORE IMPROVEMENTS TO COME
The My EE app is the fastest, easiest way to access your accounts quickly and easily while on the go. Use it while connected to the EE network, or over WiFi, and you’ll always have the important info you want at your fingertips.
• See important info at a glance, like how much data you have left and your remaining allowances.
• Keep on top of your billing date and amounts, plus any charges outside your plan allowance.
• Get detailed info so you can start to really understand your usage and the many benefits of being with EE, besides just being with the UK’s biggest and fastest network.
• Get itemised breakdowns of any charges outside your plan allowances and find out how you can get more detail if you need it.
• Buy data, photo messaging, calling abroad and roaming add-ons, so you can save even more.
• Switch between multiple accounts that you have set up with My EE online to help manage different accounts within a plan.
• See all our latest offers and search our Help section to get all your EE questions answered, even when you are offline and have limited or no coverage.
• Enjoy little extras such as linking the app to your phone’s contacts. This lets you see your contacts’ names instead of their phone numbers on your usage and billing info. Handy. We protect your privacy by using a unique method (patent-pending), so there’s no need to put any of your contact info online.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Android users will need at least Ice Cream Sandwich for the app to work. But don’t worry, you can always still use My EE online which will work on your mobile.
• To download, update and log in to the app you’ll need a data connection. (N.B. While most EE sites are free to use for EE customers, data charges may still apply)
• If you enter your password incorrectly three times, your My EE account will be suspended for 15 minutes. Keep getting it wrong and, for security reasons, it will be locked and you will have to call 150 to get it unlocked. If you reset a forgotten password and still cannot log in, please allow up to 15 minutes for the new password to take effect.
• To check your data usage data, you no longer need to switch off your WiFi. Just sign up and log in.
As an EE VIP we like to take extra care of you and make your experience that little bit better.
So, we’ve created this app to show you what you can expect on the day of your event.
The app will guide you to some of the best seats in the house, let you know what food and drink will be served, and who else you'll be mingling with.
You can also check out the latest events, buy tickets and find the best way to the stadium with our handy travel planner.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.