PAYPAL NOW ACCEPTED IN STORES
Take PayPal with you to local stores, cafes, restaurants and more. Use the app to check in to pay with your phone. We’re just getting started here, so look out for more locations coming soon.
SEND & REQUEST MONEY
Pay back a friend for lunch. Chip in for a gift. Collect money for a work outing. PayPal lets you transfer money between friends instantly.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
Check your balance, see your transactions, and more —anytime, anywhere.
Online or on-the-go, your financial info is always secure with PayPal.
We're always listening so please continue to send us comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Some features may not be available in your country/region.
• Speed through checkout with Tap and Pay on your Android device (check compatibility at http://goo.gl/tmttJx)
• Get the Google Wallet Card to spend your Wallet Balance anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted in the US
• Pay your friends back quickly by sending money in the US
Stay protected when shopping or sending money
• Google Wallet is backed by 24/7 fraud monitoring and the Google Wallet Fraud Protection Guarantee, which covers 100% of any transactions made without your authorization.
• If your device is lost or stolen, you can easily disable the Google Wallet app online or by calling our 24/7 support number at http://goo.gl/hajmJS.
• For added security, you can lock your app with a Google Wallet PIN.
• If your Wallet Card is misplaced, you can lock your card so it can't be used. You can unlock your card any time.
The Google Wallet app uses your location to show you nearby loyalty programs, stores that accept your gift cards, and more. If you would like to turn this feature off, please go to Settings and turn off Location Sharing.
Alpha Bank and Vodafone present Tap ´n Pay: the new mobile application for contactless transactions (mobile payments).
Tap ´n Pay enables the completion of day-to-day transactions with ease and security. This innovative application requires a special NFC SIM card which will contain your new Enter Visa Tap ´n Pay payment credentials. Contactless transactions are conducted with the debit of the bank account which is connected with the card. Day-to-day transactions are completed in just a few seconds by positioning the mobile phone in front of the card acceptance terminal with the contactless symbol.
• Your mobile SIM card carries your debit card information, permitting you to use your device on everyday transactions.
• All transactions realized with Tap ‘n Pay are charged to your bank account through your Alpha Bank Visa debit card.
• Place your phone in front of the POS at all merchants with the contactless logo. The transaction is securely completed within a few seconds.
• Your mobile phone stays always with you.
• Transactions under €25 can be completed without using any passcode. For transactions exceeding €25 you have to enter your passcode. Alternative, you can go to the application’s settings and select passcode usage for all transactions.
Tap ‘n Pay. Your mobile wallet!
In order to make contactless mobile payments with Tap ‘n Pay you need an Alpha Bank Enter Visa card, a Vodafone mobile contract (postpay) and one of the NFC smart phones that enable Tap ‘n Pay functionality (Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Mini 2, Sony Xperia Z and Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo). New NFC certified devices will be gradually available. For more information please visit any Alpha Bank Branch or contact our Customer Service (Alpha Bank: +30 210 326 0300, Vodafone: 13830). Alternative you may visit the following portal: http://www.alphabankcards.gr/tapnpay/
TAP Contactless is a special, adhesive card which you can stick onto your mobile or anywhere else. This app is only for managing this type of card, and cannot be used for other "la Caixa" cards.
The app has PUSH notifications for all purchases made, so that you can see all the movements and you can spread out their payment.
1. Data is downloaded from Yahoo Finance and quotes are 15 min. delayed approx
2. Yahoo Finance historical data is 1-2 days out of date for certain Asian Exchanges
Chart Lists and Individual Charts:
- Charts can be viewed as part of watch lists, or individually by symbol
- Create one or more watch lists. The App saves each list for future use
- Add stock symbols to each list. Trading details can optionally be entered for each symbol
- View current stock price data for each symbol in a list
- Tap a symbol in the selected List to view current stock data in chart format
- Save charts for later review while not connected to the internet
- View any chart previously saved. Viewing charts can be done while not connected to the internet
- Delete individual charts or all charts to manage storage
- Access detailed Help for each screen
- View training videos on You Tube:
- http://youtu.be/3weArYctcZQ (demo without lists)
- http://youtu.be/YEEpK1C9WGM (demo with lists)
- The App is installed with Default values for various options. The Settings Menu enables changes to options.
- Select the type of data and the date range. The type of data can be Daily, Weekly, or Monthly. The date range can vary from 3 months of Daily data to 20 years of Monthly data
- Set the chart type to Candlesticks, High-Low-Close (HLC) bars, or a Solid Line
- Parameters can be modified
- Indicators include Volume, OBV, Volume A/D, Rate of Change, Stochastics, RSI, MACD, Follow Through Day, Relative High and Low, SMA (single, double, and triple crossover), Bollinger Bands, and Price Channels
- Tap a list to view current prices for all symbols in the list. It shows the gain or loss for a position if Buy Price was entered for a symbol. Then, tap a symbol in the list to view its chart
- A symbol's trading details (if any) are also shown. Trading details may include purchase date, position (number shares), buy price, target and stop
-The profitability of Buy and Sell signals generated by indicators are tracked individually on a Trades screen and a comparison of the relative profitability of all indicators over the time frame is also calculated
- Zoom in the right half of the chart
- Zoom out to view all data
- Define a zoom range on the chart by tapping, holding, and moving two fingers
- Tap anywhere over the right price axis to see a horizontal price line on the chart
- Tap anywhere over the price bars to see a price box on the chart. The price box for a price bar shows the Date, Open, High, Low, Close and Volume
- The Chart Type (Candlestick/HLC Bars/Solid line) and the type and date range of price bars can be changed using menu settings
- ’Finger Swipe’ the Indicators section of the chart to cycle through the available indicators. Indicators can be customized using menu settings
- Add trend-lines to the chart. A trend-line can be added with one or two fingers
- Add support lines.
- Add Retracement lines.
- Send Chart in Email with a screen-shot attachment
- Save Chart for Offline for later review
- Go Back or Go Forward through the charts of symbols in a list
- Enter symbol to view its chart
- Planned for a future release.
keywords: stock, stocks, stock market, quotes, candlestick, technical analysis, chart, portfolio, trend line, support, retracement, trading, back-testing, price patterns
SmartPass is a payment card that is part of Vodafone Wallet. Vodafone Wallet is a digital version of your real wallet that makes it easy to store your SmartPass .We'll also be adding new features so you can use it to securely store credit and debit cards, loyalty cards, vouchers, tickets and more.
• Make secure payments with your phone
• Top up your account on the go with a debit or credit card
• Pay anywhere you see the Visa and contactless payment symbols
• Stay in control of your spending – check your balance and see your transaction history
• Send to and receive money from other SmartPass users
• We’ve also teamed up with Visa to make it one of the most secure ways to pay
• PIN protected
For more information please visit http://www.vodafone.co.uk/smartpass or search for SmartPass on the Vodafone eForum at http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/
The application provides various reports to look at different aspects of your financial life. You can, for example, see the list or pie chart that shows how much money’s going to food, gasoline, clothing and other categories, or how much you’ve spend in a specific category in the last week or month.
In addition, "My Wallets" has options to export your finances to file and also lets you password protect access.
The main functions:
- Create wallets, currencies, groups and subgroups with the addition of icons.
- View the finance report daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Synchronization with cloud.
- View the finance report on losses and parishes by groups, currencies and wallets for the selected period.
- View a finance pie chart of losses and parishes by groups for the selected period.
- Import and export database to a file.
- Set a password for entrance into the program.
- Change the theme of application, time and date formats.
- Update the exchange rate from the server.
- View the total bill for a selected currency.
- Quickly adding operation or transfer through the widget.
- Use many filters of operations on different parameters.
- Export to Excel and XML.
Differences from the free version:
- No ads.
- Full export to Excel and XML.
We will be glad if you write us with your suggestions and comments.
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus you can use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
• Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
• View up to two years’ worth of transactions, and filter these by date & amount
• Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
• Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
• Send money overseas
• Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted using just your phone and CommBank PayTag
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without a card at most CommBank ATMs. Collect it yourself or arrange for someone else to collect it.
• Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
• Control how your credit card gets used. Lock international transactions when you’re not using them or set a transaction limit to manage your spending.
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
• Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
• Access other apps and sites from CommBank.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
* Similar to SMS or email, CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information such as your NetCode, payments received or of changes in your account balance.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 may apply after the first 12 months if you set up Tap & Pay on a supported device. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
- log in with Mobile ID, a password card or a PIN calculator;
- check their account balance;
- make payments;
- make defined payments;
- finds ATMs and branches of Danske Bank;
- view the contact details of Danske Bank;
- send e-mails to the bank;
- send their account numbers by text message;
- give the bank instructions via a secure, identified channel;
- receive messages from the bank; and
- close bankcards.
You don’t need to sign a separate contract if you already use the Danske Internet Bank and would like to use all of the functions of the Danske Mobile Bank without any restrictions. Just install the Mobile Bank app and start using the service.
Those who are not yet clients of Danske Bank can check out the demo version of the Mobile Bank, which gives an overview of how it works and can be used without passwords. The Mobile Bank also helps you find your nearest branch where you can become a client.
The financial services described above are provided by Danske Bank A/S Estonia branch (registry code 11488826). Read the terms and conditions of the services online at www.danskebank.ee and consult a member of bank staff if necessary.
This GOSF, benefit yourself with cashback! Add money to your Paytm wallet and enjoy cashback. Get 5% Cashback on adding money to your Paytm Wallet and Rs.10 Cashback on wallet-to-wallet transactions.
1. Sending & paying money made easy
Keeping tab of who owes you money is passé. With the Paytm Digital Wallet, you can transfer money to your friends & family in an instant. Once money is in your/friend's wallet, you can avail a plethora of deals that we have in our “Deals” section.
2. Quick & Easy online checkout
Paytm wallet can be used for quick and easy checkouts online; you can buy deals and coupons spanning across shopping, food, travel and a lot more.
3. Save big with Paytm wallet
Paytm Wallet brings you serious savings on the move; it’s as easy as loading your wallet with money and choosing across various deals that can help you save significantly
4. Convenient way to pay
Paytm wallet is literally a virtual wallet you can carry anywhere for buying stuff online. It goes beyond online purchases; you can pay your friend with digital wallet in seconds.
5. Safe & Secure
We pride ourselves with the security systems we have in place, which ensures that your money stays where it belongs. As an extension to customer delight, our support team is available 24X7 to handle any queries that you might have.
Paytm Wallet accounts are approved semi closed wallet accounts. Paytm Wallet app accepts money only in INR.
Keywords: wallet, payments, p2p, pay a friend, pay a deal, buy restaurant deals, buy ecommerce deals, recharges, digital wallet
★ The most comprehensive income and expenses tracker
★ Cloud synchronisation across all your devices and web
★ Sharing accounts across the family
★ Budgets, debts, shopping lists
★ Cash-flow charts and reports, category pie charts
★ Easy access to all your spendings
● Advanced record tracking and budgets
● Multiple accounts and currency support
● Standing orders
● PIN security (secure your finance information)
● Filtering and own categories and templates
● Charts and Reports
● Show records on map
● Exports to CSV, XLS
● Shopping lists
● Widgets (balance, OneClick widget)
● Voice recognition
More at http://www.walletapp.net
Get Your budget under control with Wallet now!
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
• Many mobile wallets base their code on Bitcoin Wallet. Examples: blockchain.info, Hive and KnC.
• Recommended mobile wallet by http://bitcoin.org
• Recommended by BitPay.
Use at your own risk!
Droid Wallet is a Money Manager application that lets you track all of your expenses and income to see what kind of budget you have for extra spending! It is the perfect money management application for anyone that is looking to keep track of their expenses so they can save some cash!
Droid Wallet's Classic look is back for all those faithful users that enjoyed it better! You can also experience Droid Wallet in the new Google Cards theme! There are two Dark Versions of the Google Cards, the White Google Cards and the Classic Theme!
To switch to any of these themes go to Settings -> Appearance Options -> Default Theme.
Droid Wallet has many features that are easy to use to help you manage your money and maintain a budget!
Some of these features include:
-Budgets! Create a budget for any expense category, and monitor if you are staying within or going over your own budget!
-Recurring Transactions! Setup up bills such as rent, insurance, utilities or income such as your pay checks to be automatically added each month, week, or how ever often they occur!
-Manage your expenses and your income in separate lists!
-View expenses or income by the transaction category or date!
-Categorize your expenses and income categories. Change the names, change the colors, create new categories and delete old ones!
-Order your categories in any way you like and choose a color to easily distinguish between categories.
-Easily repeat transactions! Long press on any transaction and select repeat! That's It!
-Backup your information to the SD Card, you can also select AUTO export to make sure there's always a backup file on the SD Card. You can also export all the data to CSV spreadsheets, so you can view them on your PC.
-Go to MENU -> Settings to set up the Auto-Export feature! Information is backed up every once in awhile just in case something happens to your phone!
-Password (PIN) Protection! E-mail is sent in case your forget your PIN. Enter your email under Settings to enable this feature!
Budgets can be set up to be weekly, every two weeks, every four weeks, monthly, bi-monthly, or every two months.
NOTE: In case you want a budget for Free Spending. I'd suggest creating a new expense category for Free Spending. Any expense that you deem to be free spending, add under that category instead.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions, comments, and questions!
This app is only available to 4GEE, Orange and T-Mobile pay monthly customers based in the UK.
Customers on 4GEE plans can download the app straight away, but if you’re on an Orange or T-Mobile plan, please call customer services on 150 to subscribe to one of our Clone Phone plans before you start using the app.
The Clone Phone app keeps a copy of your phone's content so you can quickly and simply get all your contacts, calendar, photos, music and videos back onto a replacement handset or your home computer.
• The Clone Phone app clones your content, so you have a snapshot of your contacts, calendar, photos, music and videos stored totally securely online.
• You can also use the Clone Phone website to view and download your content onto your home computer.
• With Clone Phone Loaded and Fully Loaded you can also locate your lost phone using Find-My-Phone on the Clone Phone website. And if you need to, lock and wipe it remotely so all your content doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Please note: Data charges apply when you download the app.
Thank you for providing feedback – this update delivers various improvements. We'll keep listening so please stay in touch.
Clone Phone Insurance
If you want complete peace of mind you can sign up to Clone Phone Fully Loaded which combines the app with phone insurance.
This means you can Get 24 hour replacement if your claim is accepted before 7.30pm or same day replacement if your claim is accepted by 11am*
To purchase Clone Phone Fully Loaded, with insurance, or find out about all Clone Phone pricing, please call us on 150. See ee.co.uk/clone-phone for more information.
*Geographical restrictions apply, excludes bank holidays and exceptional circumstances. Other terms apply, see www.ee.co.uk/terms for full details.
We listened, so besides giving our existing 4GEE plan customers a totally refreshed app, we also built one that would work for our Orange and T-Mobile plan customers too. Once you are signed up and logged in, the app’s redesigned homepage gives you all the most important info about your account at a glance. One quick tap can then take you to areas with even more detailed info.
ALREADY GOT AN ACCOUNT?
Select which plan you are on and then use your existing username and password to log in. This includes existing Orange and T-Mobile customers using their existing Your Orange and My T-Mobile app login details, so no need to sign up again. If you need to change between 4GEE, T-Mobile and Orange logins you can do this in the ‘Settings’ area of the app. Once the app has been closed, it will then update with the right info for your plan the next time you open it and log in.
You will still be directed to sign up at My EE online for now, make sure you select your correct plan here. After you’ve signed up online, close your mobile browser and reopen the app. Log in with the new username and password you’ve set up. Select ‘Keep me logged in’ for quick access in future and add a passcode if you want to secure access to the app.
STILL PACKED FULL OF FEATURES AND MORE IMPROVEMENTS TO COME
The My EE app is the fastest, easiest way to access your accounts quickly and easily while on the go. Use it while connected to the EE network, or over WiFi, and you’ll always have the important info you want at your fingertips.
• See important info at a glance, like how much data you have left and your remaining allowances.
• Keep on top of your billing date and amounts, plus any charges outside your plan allowance.
• Get detailed info so you can start to really understand your usage and the many benefits of being with EE, besides just being with the UK’s biggest and fastest network.
• Get itemised breakdowns of any charges outside your plan allowances and find out how you can get more detail if you need it.
• Buy data, photo messaging, calling abroad and roaming add-ons, so you can save even more.
• Switch between multiple accounts that you have set up with My EE online to help manage different accounts within a plan.
• See all our latest offers and search our Help section to get all your EE questions answered, even when you are offline and have limited or no coverage.
• Enjoy little extras such as linking the app to your phone’s contacts. This lets you see your contacts’ names instead of their phone numbers on your usage and billing info. Handy. We protect your privacy by using a unique method (patent-pending), so there’s no need to put any of your contact info online.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Android users will need at least Ice Cream Sandwich for the app to work. But don’t worry, you can always still use My EE online which will work on your mobile.
• To download, update and log in to the app you’ll need a data connection. (N.B. While most EE sites are free to use for EE customers, data charges may still apply)
• If you enter your password incorrectly three times, your My EE account will be suspended for 15 minutes. Keep getting it wrong and, for security reasons, it will be locked and you will have to call 150 to get it unlocked. If you reset a forgotten password and still cannot log in, please allow up to 15 minutes for the new password to take effect.
• To check your data usage data, you no longer need to switch off your WiFi. Just sign up and log in.
As an EE VIP we like to take extra care of you and make your experience that little bit better.
So, we’ve created this app to show you what you can expect on the day of your event.
The app will guide you to some of the best seats in the house, let you know what food and drink will be served, and who else you'll be mingling with.
You can also check out the latest events, buy tickets and find the best way to the stadium with our handy travel planner.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.