Please report problems via mail! Can not respond to cmnts
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT FOR SUPPORT
New: Orientation settings
Fixed: PDF view, Document sync
LOGIN PROBLEMS (http://bit.ly/bP2oVR)
Please report problems via mail! Can not respond to cmnts
The app is integrated with Google Drive using the Google Drive SDK/API
Creating a note is really simple:
- Open the App
- Write the note, or use voice recognition
- Close the app or hit Done
- Nothing more than that. Super Fast and Simple.
And the note is Saved right away saved in your Drive Folder.
If you need to edit the note because you missed something click on the notification and you can edit it with Google Drive App.
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc.
Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
This App is not to be considered a replacement for the official Google Drive Android App, so edit will NOT be implemented.
The official App make a way better job as I could possibly implement.
In the settings menu you can switch account and select the folder on Your Drive Account where the notes will be stored.
If you need to select a subfolder, double tap on a folder to load it's content.
The ".." enable you to go up a level in the folder hierarchy.
The app support AirView/Multiview on Samsung's device (Thanks to Matteo Luigi Riso for the Screenshot and the post with the info to enable it).
Please provide Issues and Feature Requests on GitHub Issue Tracker
Google Plus Page:
My Docs puts all the functionality of the desktop version of Google Docs on your Android device. Quickly and easily create, filter, star, share, rename, delete and upload documents from your Google Docs account. In addition to the application, you can also add our included widget to the Home Screen for quicker access to your information.
What can you do with My Docs?
* Search and Filter your Document List.
* Star, Share, Rename and Delete your Document
* Easily upload files from your device to your Google Docs Account.
* Create new documents and edit them on your device.
* Use our widget for quick access to your documents.
* Directly access your account or view your documents online with our built in browser.
Easly upload your vocabulary-lists to Google Docs (or create them with it) and than import your spreadsheets with this app to your phone as a flash-card trainer.
Features: update from GDocs, Text-to-Speak, Powerlearning, Image trainers, Auto-Modus, and a lot more
Of course you can learn pretty much anything besides vocabulary
Attention: You can NOT create your learning content with this application! Please use your Desktop-PC, go to http://docs.google.com and create your learning content. Afterwards download it with this app.
Please check out the help-pages (click on the menu-button to get there). the help-page for the browser: http://elibera.com/android/flashcard/
To deactivate the waiting time: Go to the settings-menu - "Levels - waiting time" and deactivate the waiting-time. Afterwards you have a session based learning experience.
★ Sort by last modified - to access the most recent documents
★ Take notes on the go - no need to use a computer
★ Simple interface - so you can quickly edit and move on with life
***Currently when bulleted lists are imported they are changed to numerical lists. We are working on this issue.
***30 Day trial. Try it out and see if you like it enough to purchase for unlimited use.
Give us feedback, so we can improve the app for you!
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• Apple Pages (.PAGES)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Photoshop (.PSD)
• Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
To try it out, open the Android Internet Browser and look for a PDF (e.g.). Click the link to instantly open the document.
Alternatively, open your Email Client and find a Microsoft Office attachment (e.g.). Tap the file to view it automatically.
If you use Dropbox, tap Share and then Docs Viewer to preview your documents.
There is a 5 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources (Dropbox, etc) can be much larger.
For the best possible experience, Google Drive should be installed.
With AdobeToolBox it's possible to quickly switch between the tools without using the keyboard.
Also the gestures will improve your workflow and make your UX more enjoyable.
Easy connection using Wi-Fi
(The server for Osx requires java 7 )
- support for Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, After Effects and all other softwares
- 12 customisable tools
- 5 superFast switch tools
- quick undo e redo with 1 finger
- zoom with 2 fingers
- rotate with 3 fingers
- pan with 4 fingers
- virtual ring for editing softwares
- compatible with Windows e Mac
this version is supporting just US keyboards on osx
- A Simple Note-Taking App for Android, Plus More Tiny Utilities Than You’ll Know What to Do With - Lifehacker
- Classic Notes + App Box for Android: Like a Better iPhone Notes App for Your Android Phone - App of the Day @ Gizmodo
- Classic Notes Lite is an app that does just about everything, and walks your dog - DroidDog
- Classic Notes is the most functional, usable, versatile app I've ever come across - AndroidGuys
- Manages to provide a minimalistic interface that doesn’t sacrifice quality - App of the Day @ Phandroid
- Simple Yet Rich In Features - Talkandroid
Classic Notes notepad with App Box is built upon the same principles as Extensive Notes but with a more minimal approach.
* Export notes as text to SD
* Import / Export CSV as todo, checklist, shopping list
* Share notes through facebook, twitter, more.
* Create backups
* Google translate
* Send to Google Docs, Dropbox, pastebin
* Text to Speech audio playback
* Add to Google Calendar - Set reminders and events
* Add notes to status bar
* Create Home Screen shortcuts
* New Note shortcut for notepad
* New Note Statusbar entry for notepad
* Modify timestamp
* Easily display create & modification more
* Wallpapers - colors, patterns, palettes
* Images - via camera or gallery
* Video - Record video
* Paint notes - fingerpaint / sketch notes
* Private notes - Lock notes with a password
* Audio notes / voice notes - Record audio of lectures, meetings
* File attachments e.g PDF, MS Word, Excel, MP3, PowerPoint, etc
* Geotag + Address look up support - Tag locations
* In note content search
* Todo / checklist support
* Prioritize notes, todos, and tasks based on urgency of low, medium, high w/ color
* Todo, checklist, shopping list
* Easily sort notes, todo, and tasks based on a number of common themes such as last modified, alphabetical, pending reminders, priority
* Attach to-do's / checklists
* Tagging support
* Reminders / Alarms
* Word etymology
* Example word usage
* Music Related references
* Postal Code Lookup for notepad
* Question and Answer for notepad
* Spelling Suggestions for notepad
* Album Art for notepad
* Artist Information
* Artist Image
* Artists Similar to
* Track Information
* QR Code notes
* Sales tax / VAT calculator
* Discount calculator
* Tip calculator
* Image caption support
* Unit conversions
* Bandwidth/Data Type
* Circular Measure
* Flow Rate
* Fuel Consumption
* Liquid Volume
* Planetary Age
* Planetary Weight
* Standard calculator
* Mortgage Calculator amortization table monthly payment, interest paid, total interest, principal paid, and balance
* Word of the day
* Rhyming words
* Wikipedia search
* Film/Cinema extras
* Actor/actress lookup
* Film lookup
* Stock quotes
- Fitness related calculators
* Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
* Body Fat
* Body Mass Index (BMI)
* Daily Caloric Intake
* Max Heart Rate
* One Rep Max (1RM)
* Target Heart Rate
* Waist To Hip Ratio
* Water Intake
* Ohm's law, resistance, voltage, current
* Random password generator
* import csv into note
* System monitor in extras
- Battery level percentage, status, health
- SD card total size, available space
- Memory usage - total and available memory
- Processor/CPU information
- Network information ip address, wifi & mobile state
- GPS status
* URL Shortener
* Bulleted lists
* Random number generator
* Days until countdown
* Decimal to roman numeral
* Wavelength to RGB
* WHOIS lookup
* Folder support
* Rotten Tomatoes
* Random Quote
* Import via Outlook
* Airport codes
* Area codes
* Countdown Timer
* Bi-gram phrases
* Comments & sub-notes
* Flashlight / torch
* Base64 encode/decode, unique word, lexical density, word lengths
* Compare text
RepliGo PDF Reader also makes a great eBook reader with features like reflowed text, color themes, text-to-speech and brightness settings.
* PDF viewing, annotating, printing and form filling of files from your email, memory card, cloud services and the Internet
* Direct access to cloud-based PDF files stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
* Add highlights, cross outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes
* Adjust colors, border thickness, font size and the note for annotations
* Read documents easily with reflowed text, text-to-speech, color themes and brightness settings
* Scroll quickly through pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen, or by using the volume keys
* Navigate long documents using bookmarks, comments, document links, go to page, search and thumbnails
* Click on email, map, phone and web hyperlinks to launch system applications
* Zoom in and out quickly by pinching or double-tapping on columns, images or tables
* Select text and copy it to the clipboard, or look up definitions using ColorDict
* Rotate documents into one of four orientations
* Open password protected files
* Send PDF files via email, Bluetooth and cloud services
* Galaxy Note II Multi Window support
* Keyboard and trackball support
Select your file with the built-in file browser (Browse, Local Files and Recently Used Files).
Use various editing functions:
* Edit, create or delete paragraphs
* Set font family, size and color
* Set characters to bold, italic, underlined or subscript/superscript
* Align text left,right or center
* View, insert and edit Tables, Images and Lists
Next versions of EuroOffice for Android will support spreadsheet and presentation files of the ODF format, as well as docx files.
Watch our promo video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tot71kpr1iI
• Instantly determine how your app is performing with zero code changes.
• Code sampler shows you where your app spends its time.
• Display list recording shows you what you rendered and how it performed.
• GPU recording lets you step through every draw call and rapidly debug and optimize your shaders.
Want to read PDFs? That's what it does!
Want to browse and search PDFs you have? We got it covered!
Downloading large PDFs from the internet? Read them without downloading the entire thing!
This is a fork of ebookdroid with a bunch of stuff removed. I also feel that the name PDF Viewer will help it to be used by more people instead of Adobe Acrobat. This app is free and open source.
If you want to give me money do it here: http://josephpcohen.com/give
Here is the source: https://github.com/ieee8023/PDFViewer
Adobe SiteCatalyst provides marketers with actionable, real-time intelligence about online strategies and marketing initiatives. As part of the Adobe Online Marketing Suite, powered by Omniture technology, SiteCatalyst is the industry-leading product that provides marketers with one place to measure, analyze, and optimize integrated data from all online initiatives across multiple marketing channels. SiteCatalyst provides analytics to help marketers quickly understand how visitors engage and respond to your channels including your standard Website, Mobile optimized site, or Mobile applications.
SiteCatalyst for Android provides your online marketing reports, dashboards, and bookmarks available directly through the touch interface of your mobile device. Key features include:
· Native Android application for quick, easy, and secure login to SiteCatalyst
· Simple and intuitive way to browse SiteCatalyst reports on your mobile device
· Take advantage of SiteCatalyst dashboards and bookmarks from your mobile device
· Take real-time reports with you for marketing on-the-go
*Please Note: You must be an existing Adobe SiteCatalyst customer with valid login privileges to use the application.
More from developer
Designed to follow the latest “Holo” Android design guidelines, NC Traffic Cams is beautiful, fast, fluid, and easy to use. Using NC Traffic Cams you can:
-Choose to view still images from over 560 traffic cameras in North Carolina (browse though a list of them all, or view them by city)
-Mark your favorite cameras you count on the most to provide you with up to date travel conditions along your commute
-Share the traffic camera image with friends and family to alert them to traffic conditions
-Display the location of a traffic camera in the Google Maps application to get more detail traffic information
North Carolina cities with traffic cameras: Barco, Benson, Cary, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, China Grove, Clayton, Clemmons, Colfax, Concord, Dunn, Durham, Fayetteville, Garner, Grandy, Greensboro, High Point, Hillsborough, Hope Mills, Huntersville, Jamestown, Kernersville, Kill Devil Hills, Kitty Hawk, Knightdale, Lewisville, Linwood, Lumberton, Manns Harbor, Manteo, McLeansville, Morrisville, Nags Head, Newton Grove, Point Harbor, Powells Point, Raleigh, Rocky Mount, Salisbury, Smithfield, Wilmington, and Winston-Salem.
If your city has traffic cameras, but is not represented in this list, please contact emuneee apps and lets see if we can work to have your cameras added.
Disclaimer: I am unable control the availability of camera footage from any given traffic camera. Camera images may be unavailable from time to time.
Word processing documents
*Microsoft Word (.doc)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*Rich Text Format (.rtf)
*Text file (.txt)
*OpenDocument Text (.odt)
*ZIP - zipped up HTML (.zip)
*Microsoft Excel (.xls)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*OpenDocument Spreadsheet (.ods)
*Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*Text file (.text)
*Shockwave Flash (.swf)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*Portable Network Graphic (.png)
*Adobe PDF (.pdf)
*Scalable Vector Graphic (.svg)
*Ability to download files that haven't been converted by Google Docs
Many more formats and document types will be quickly added in subsequent releases. Once you download your documents you can then open it (document viewing software required for this functionality) or share it via Gmail/email with family, friends, or colleagues.
Upload documents from your Android device
Download multiple documents at once
Convert documents from one type to another
GDocs Export does NOT save or use your Google account credentials in anyway outside the scope and purpose of this application.
If you have any issues, questions, or any features you would like regarding GDocs Export, please contact me.