Geekbench 3 includes several new tests designed to simulate real-world scenarios. These new tests are designed to quickly and accurately measure mobile processor performance.
Every test included with Geekbench 3 is multi-core aware. This allows Geekbench 3 to measure the full potential of your device's processor. Geekbench 3 also reports performance as separate single-core and multi-core scores, making it easier to figure out how your device will handle your apps.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NEW! PCMARK FOR ANDROID
From the developers of 3DMark, a new Android benchmark app that tests performance and battery life for everyday tasks like browsing the web, watching videos, working with text, and editing photos. Swipe down for the Google Play Store link below the reviews.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
3DMARK - THE GAMER'S BENCHMARK
- The world's most popular benchmark test, now available on Android.
- Compatible with over 6,000 Android devices.
- Compare the fastest Android, iOS, Windows and Windows RT devices.
- 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
3DMark is used by millions of people, hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world's leading technology companies. It's the industry standard benchmark for graphics performance measurement, a professional-grade testing tool available to you for free.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm for device-to-device comparisons of mainstream mobile devices. Ice Storm is an OpenGL ES 2.0 benchmark test that uses fixed off-screen rendering at 720p then scales the output to fit the native display resolution of your device. Ice Storm includes two graphics tests designed to stress the GPU performance of your device and a physics test to stress its CPU performance.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Extreme for device-to-device comparisons of high performance mobile devices. Ice Storm Extreme raises the off-screen rendering resolution to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest smartphones and tablets.
Use 3DMark Ice Storm Unlimited for chip-to-chip comparisons of the hardware inside your device without vertical sync, display resolution scaling and other operating system factors affecting the result. In Unlimited mode the rendering engine uses a fixed time step between frames and renders exactly the same frames in every run on every device. The frames are rendered in 720p resolution "offscreen" while the display is updated with small frame thumbnails every 100 frames to show progress.
BENCHMARKS YOU CAN TRUST
3DMark and PCMark are the only mobile benchmarks protected by rules for manufacturers. What's more, all our benchmarks are supported by detailed technical guides that explain exactly what's being measured and how the scores are calculated. Better benchmarking starts here.
3DMark technical guide:
Futuremark benchmark rules:
OS: Android 3.1 or later
Memory: 1 GB (1024 MB)
Graphics: OpenGL ES 2.0 compatible
Storage: 18 MB app, 156 MB app + tests
3DMark app is 18 MB. The Ice Storm benchmarks are a further 138 MB download, installed when you first run the app. You can uninstall benchmarks to free up storage space, while leaving 3DMark installed and available to browse your saved scores and the Best Devices list.
This app is for non-commercial use only:
- Business users contact firstname.lastname@example.org for licensing.
- Members of the press please contact email@example.com.
ALSO FROM FUTUREMARK
PCMark for Android - Benchmark with everyday tasks, not abstract algorithms
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
Without a doubt - professional-grade Android device benchmarking
Brought to you by the independent industry association, EEMBC (www.eembc.org) – developing industry-standard benchmarks since 1997.
- Allows device vendors to assess performance, drive competitive analysis, and accomplish stability testing
- Empowers end-users to validate and compare capabilities of their phones or tablets
Compare your benchmark results with other uploaded results at our website
- Automated statistical analysis for minimum, median, and maximum values
Focuses on the key metrics that reflect the most common usage models of Android devices
-Hardware tests exercise CPU, GPU, memory, and storage
-Platform tests target common application services including GUI rendering, XML parsing, image operations, cryptography
Register for power-user options
- Store your device scores for future access and comparisons
- Ability to download detailed score report log files
EEMBC is a non-profit industry association that uses a collaborative effort to ensure that its benchmarks are comprehensive, impartial, and reliable.
Technical guide to AndEBenchPro benchmark test:
Commercial license available. Make inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EEMBC (www.eembc.org) – developing industry-standard benchmarks since 1997.