The free PrintMe app lets you print from your mobile device to any of the thousands of locations that have PrintMe-enabled printers, including hotels, airports, and retail locations where print services are offered.
Note: The PrintMe service is offered by businesses to their customers. Printers for consumer household use are not compatible with the PrintMe service.
Establishing a free account is quick and easy – only an email address is required. With the PrintMe app, print files uploaded from your mobile device as well as files you already uploaded to the PrintMe service that are associated with your email address.
Using the PrintMe service is free; however, while some printing locations offer complimentary printing for guests, other businesses charge a fee for printing.
• Uses current GPS location to find the nearest PrintMe-enabled location.
• Upload documents, images, and webpages via "share" functionality.
• Supports PDF, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher), images (BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, TIFF), webpages, and text documents.
• Email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
• See list of all files you uploaded to the PrintMe service.
• Documents are automatically deleted in 24 hours.