The application enables Zain’s customers to take charge and be in control of their pre-paid / post-paid accounts and other varied add-on services that is offered through the Self Care App.
It also allows the customer to be updated with the latest and most competitive offers and promotions currently available in the market.
Zain Bahrain ensures the application is created to the highest standard with an ergonomic design concept and unmatched user experience maintaining an eye for customer security.
Stay connected with Zain’s Wonderful World.
** Internet connection is required for best usability.
** Slow connections may affect overall app user experience.
How it works:
1. Sign up and recharge your account.
2. Go to a store that accepts Next Pay
3. Purchase an item and/or service
4. Get a token number from a cashier and enter it in the application
5. Click pay and confirm
Enjoy your purchase!
The user of this application can use CrediMax, a Bahrain-based credit card service, to add credit/funds to their account.
Fast Bird Delivery W.L.L (Bahrain - البحرين)is an Android application that provides fast and free access to Fast Bird Delivery's clients.
*** 3G/WIFI CONNECTION IS REQUIRED FOR BEST PERFORMANCE! ***
*** slow connections may effect overall app experience. ***
Careerjet provides access to all the job advertisements from the internet in one simple search.
Job hunting couldn’t be easier and faster with Careerjet’s simple and easy interface, giving you access to all of Careerjet’s services such as uploading your CV/resume, saving your favorite searches and customizing your email job alerts.
Use Careerjet to:
- Search job ads by key words, location, company name
- View the job description without leaving the application
- Apply for jobs directly from your mobile
- Create email alerts to receive daily job ads matching your criteria
- Send jobs by email – to yourself or to friends
- Save your favorite searches
The Careerjet application is free and there is no need to register to use it.
This mobile version of Careerjet’s job search engine is available to you -anywhere and anytime. Your dream job won’t be able to escape from you this time!
- Finding the event location before entering the event, and the booth locations as
well after that.
- Help customers to find hotels near the event with prices.
- Easily help customers with the registration process by entering little information.
- Help customers to have an easy tour round the event, as the application is
provided with a map to easily detect the location needed.
- An easy way to contact organizers, If there are any complaints you can just hit
the button to rate and write your comment.
Following Currencies Exchange Rates Available:
Indian Rupee (INR)
Pakistani Rupee (PKR)
Bangladesh Taka (BDT)
Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR)
Nepalese Rupee (NPR)
Philippines Peso (PHP)
Working on the shopfloor and outdoors comes with risks. The LMRA-app will help you to analyse the risks around you before you start working.
For anyone who has to deal with observing and calculating risks on the shop floor.
Do no longer use a card for the LMRA, but download the app.
In this version you only have the ´general risk analysis´ available. There is also an lmra app for a number of specific branches. Download price only € 0.79
You download the app and the following LMRA’s are available:
- Road construction, hydraulics engineering, groundwork
- Horticulturists, gardners
- Painting business
- Carriers, transport
•Bill inquiry for multiple tickets
•Payment through credit card for multiple tickets
•Receive the payment receipt through email and/or SMS
•View the payment transaction history
•Receive notifications for outstanding bills
•View the location, contact details, and operating hours of post offices in Bahrain
•Calculate the estimated fee of a package by entering the weight, country, and mail type.
•Track the status of your postal package
The eServices Centers provide convenient and accessible points where citizens can use eGovernment online Services. eKiosks (self-service machines) are available with a functionality similar to the eService Centers, they also provide an option for payment. eKiosks are placed in frequently visited places by the public, such as: shopping malls, hospitals, and banks.
It also provides a subscription service for the official gazette for the governmental sector, courts and private sector institutions and civil society, researchers and specialists legislation, laws and regulations issued in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
1- View the list of Voting Centres, eligible blocks and Candidate list for each constituency.
2- View list of Public Centres.
3- View list of Supervisory Centres.
4- Find your Voting Centre by entering your CPR number and Date of Birth.
5- Find your Voting Centre by entering your registered Block Number.
•Prayer timings with an option to set reminders.
•Qibla Compass: shows Qibla (direction to Mecca)
•Mosque locator: To identify the locations of mosques on Bahrain’s map
•eMisbah (Prayer beads counter): Allows easy count of prayers
•Zakat Calculator: Provides information about Zakat plus amount calculator
•Ramadaniyat: Emsakiya, Important rulings for fasting and Ramadan Majalis details during the Holy month of Ramadan
This App is a launch pad for all other live apps managed by Bahrain eGovernment Authority. App will list the eGovernment Apps and their installation status on the given device. If not installed it will have the “Install” option to direct the user to App Store for downloading and installing the app from iTunes
App have the capability of creating multiple profiles with multiple credit cards.
User can set reminders for the selected prayers. Event Details can be forwarded through emails.
Also the user can locate mosques and search for nearby mosques.
The app also includes general information about the Kingdom of Bahrain benefit visitors of the Kingdom and guide them to the most important and famous landmarks.
This application enables users to inquire about their Water and Electricity bill, pay for multiple accounts, view their payment history, and receive notifications for outstanding bills.
• Bill inquiry for multiple accounts
• Payment through credit card for multiple accounts
• Receive the payment receipt through email and/or SMS
• View the payment transaction history
• Receive notifications for outstanding bills
•Inquire about exam results
•View the history of previous exam results
•Emailing exam results
The new enhancements includes
• Forum 2013 (Agenda, Conferences, Speakers, Workshops)
• Registration for delegates, workshops, exhibitors, and sponsors.
• Set different types of reminders for workshops and conferences ( Alarm, SMS, or email)
• Communicate directly with the moderator during the session.
• Add notes to the session of your choice
• Provides details of the Bahrain IT Expo being one of the largest ICT gatherings that brings together officials and IT professionals from different global organizations.
• Rating the Forum and Speaker
All the latest updates right at your fingertips!