Explore the farm with a counting sheep named Sherman, Pete the mischievous matching frog and all the barn animals you love as you join Lily the farmer through 100 fun learning games on a quest to help her barnyard buddies find a way home!
Playable by kids of all ages with lots of positive encouragement, professional narration and catchy music. Cute farm animals include cow, chicken, goat, pig, sheep, duck and frog!
Designed by parents and teachers for pre-k kindergarten preparation, this app adheres to Common Core Standards for kindergarten math.
COUNTING & NUMBER RECOGNITION
• Count forward from 1 to 10
• Connect counting to numbers
• Answer “How many?” questions
• Compare numbers to groups of items
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
• Addition with objects
• Subtraction with objects
• Add and subtract within 5
CATEGORIES, COLORS AND GEOMETRY
• Classify objects into given categories
• Correctly name shapes and colors
• Analyze and compare shapes and colors
• Items, numbers and instructions are professionally narrated
• Players are rewarded with positive encouragement
• Parental controls: Turn off sounds, music, purchases and links to our other apps
• We do not collect personal information from our users.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.1 - Count to 100 by ones and by tens
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.A.2 - Count forward beginning from a given number
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.4 - Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.B.5 - Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 20 things
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.CC.C.7 - Compare two numbers between 1 and 10
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.1 - Represent addition and subtraction with objects
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.MD.B.3 - Classify objects into given categories
• CCSS.Math.Content.K.G.A.2 - Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size