GOVERNMENT ON THE GO
Take credit card payments securely anywhere, anytime with OnTheGo Pay. Created for government, OnTheGo Pay is your PCI-compliant solution for taking payments in the field, at conferences and events, or whenever you need to collect funds outside the office.
• Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
• Use comment field to indicate account or item number.
• Convenient pre-fillable comment field.
• Optional receipts are sent via email.
• Free—no fiscal impact to your agency/county/city.
• No merchant fees or monthly minimums.
1. Download OnTheGo Pay app.
2. Complete the agreement at OntheGo.idaho.gov.
3. If new to Access Idaho, link your bank account to begin taking payments.
STORE AND GO
• Optional card reader encrypts card data at swipe.
• Works even when outside cell or WiFi range.
• Encrypted, stored transactions are processed when back within range.
GO FURTHER WITH REPORTS
• Look up transactions by name, last 4, date, comment, or clerk ID.
• Exportable to different formats (i.e. Excel, csv, PDF, etc.).
• Issue partial and full refunds.
2012 Center of Digital Government Best of Web Award Winner