Lingvist is the fastest and most effective way to learn a new language.
Learn French for free in Lingvist's public beta.
More languages will be added soon in addition to French. We'll keep you posted on their availability!
* Features *
-It saves time: Lingvist will help you learn vocabulary faster than other available methods.
-It's useful: You will learn words and phrases that are statistically relevant and useful.
-It's powered by science: Our smart algorithm keeps track of your progress and helps you to improve constantly.
-It adapts to you: Lingvist adapts in real time to match your level of ability and the progress you're making.
* What people say about Lingvist *
"I like Lingvist a lot more than Duolingo or Memrise. It's an untraditional but effective approach.
/…/ If you've never had the patience to learn a language from a book, try Lingvist. It works."
Review: 5 stars
Source: Digi Magazine
“In a world of busy schedules and minuscule attention spans, Lingvist makes a lot of sense.”
Source: Arctic Startup
“The best language learning system I have ever tried! Waiting for Spanish and looking forward to get mobile app for more comfortable using :) Your system is amazing! I recommend Lingvist to all my friends! Ready to pay for this miracle :) ”
Source: Makar Zv (Facebook)
Source: Duolingo user forum
“Good stuff! I like the sheer speed of the activities, firing question after question. I’ve started with a decent background in French but I can see the utility that it will have in the near future - within a few days! Kudos!”
Source: Duolingo user forum
“Can't wait for you to release any other language than French! I am definitely sold and can't wait start learning Italian with you!”
Source: Ksenia Vi (Facebook)
“Delighted with the Beta access; this is an amazing way to learn a language!”
Source: Barry Br (Facebook)
“Passed 3000 words @TheLingvist today. #HarryPotter en #français is haltingly (but increasingly) comprehensible.”
Source: Tom Hz (Twitter)
“@tferriss I thought you appreciate this new language learning startup called @thelingvist. Helping me learn French 5x better than Duolingo”
Source: Eli K (Twitter)
* Support *
We’d love to hear from you. Write to us with questions and suggestions at email@example.com
* Visit us *
* Follow us *
* Like us *
Start learning now, try Lingvist!
There are three sections in this app: vowels, diphthongs and consonants.
• Pure vowels are arranged according to mouth shape (left to right, lips wide / round - top to bottom, jaw closed / open).
• Diphthongs are grouped in rows according to their second sound.
• ‘x’ has two sounds, namely, /ks/ and /gz/. These two sounds are not represented in the standard IPA chart; they are put here for the sake of completeness.
• The letter ‘q’ is always followed by the letter ‘u’. Together, they make the /kw/ sound.
- Words written in black or red for ease of reading
- Clear and good quality audio
If you have suggestions or comments on how we can improve this app, whether in content or functionality, please send us your feedback. If you feel this app is useful, please share it with your friends.
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The main difference from the English language - abridged dictionary (850 words).
This program helping in learn those 850 words.
English words and pronunciation
The words are divided into special groups
Finally, learning and practicing a new language is easier and more intuitive than ever
- Choose to learn from over 100 languages
- Native speakers from around the world are your teachers
- HelloTalk's intuitive tools provide an experience that's never made it easier to learn and practice a new language
You pick the language you want to learn—there are over 100 from which to select—and almost instantaneously you’ll be in touch with native speakers of that language; you’ll start learning and practicing immediately.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode:
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutes in one language and switch to another language for 5 mins
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
Language learners, what are you waiting for?
Say Hello, Talk to your language partner today!
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cantonese, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
English, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 粤语Canton, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, Portugués, Deutsch, Italiano, русский, العربية
Afrikaans, Shqip, العربية, Euskara, Беларуская, Bosanski, Български, Català, 粤语Canton, Sinugboanon, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Esperanto, Eesti keel, Tagalog, Suomi, Français, Galego, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Kreyòl ayisyen, حَوْسَ۪, עברית, Hmong, Magyar, Íslenska, Igbo, Indonesian, Gaeilge, Italiano, 日本語, basa Jawa, 한국어, Lingua Latina, Latviešu, Lietuvių kalba, Македонски, Malay, Malti, Reo Māori, Монгол хэл, Norsk, فارسی, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Српски, Slovenčina, Slovensko, af Soomaali, Español, Kiswahili, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, اردو, Tiếng Việt, Cymraeg, ייִדיש, Yorùbá, isiZulu
Whether you are an expert in the language or just starting to grasp the basics, this app is a great way to test yourself and expand your vocabulary.
Based on the popular app found at www.koreanwordgame.com the app will reward you with pages from "Learn Korean" by linguist author David Tulip whenever you perform well and get lots of questions correct!
The app is 100% free so what are you waiting for?
• Google Play's Editor's Choice and "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Far and away the best language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education." —TIME Magazine
• "Among apps for learning a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine.
• "The most productive means of procrastination ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks.
• It's fun. Advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's effective. 34 hours of Duolingo are equivalent to a semester of university-level education.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
مفيد لجميع فئات المجتمع.
إعداد مشرفة اللغة العربية / وفاء حسين الخميّس
مكتب التربية والتعليم بالمبرز - الأحساء
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
Write and share crime cases to the other users (see pictures)
Find all FBI's offices
Report a crime to the FBI
Top Ten Fugitives
Most Wanted Terrorists
Seeking Terror Information
Crimes Against Children
Criminal Enterprise Investigations
White Collar Crimes
STORIES BY SUBJECT
Crimes Against Children
Criminal Justice Information Services
Field Office Cases
Major Thefts/Violent Crime
Responding to Your Concerns
List of missing person, personal schedule, sharing to social and many more
STROBE LIGHT RED BLUE
For personal use a cool strobe light is included
Youtube FBI Channel, Google + FBI's page, Facebook FBI's page, Twitter FBI's page all in your hand
RED LIGHT SOS ZONE
For all emergence cases you will be able to contact an officer
AUTO SCROLL SYSTEM
Manual and automatic page scroll for most wanted section with criminal pictures and personal schedule
Share all schedule to your social network pages
Get fast answers from native speakers
- Snap a picture or record an audio clip and ask any question about it.
- Get direct assistance from native speakers for any language question.
- Get high quality human-powered translations
Find a language exchange partner
- Easily find people in your vicinity or around the world who speak your new language and contact them right away.
1. تُعرِّف مصطلح اللسان.
2. تبيّن مصطلح علم اللُّغة وفقه اللغة.
3. تُسمّ الأسر اللغوية الكبرى.
4. تُبيّن الخصائص المشتركة بين اللُّغات السامية.
5. تُبيِّن أسباب وقوع الاشتراك اللفظي.
6. تُفرّق بين أنواع الاشتقاق.
7. تُفرق أسباب وقوع الاشتراك اللفظي.
8. تفرّق بين مناهج المدارس اللسانية المختلفة.
9. تتبّع المسيرة التاريخية لكلّ مدرسة من المدارس اللسانية.
Spanish Touch Trainer is an immersive sentence translation game unlike any language app you've seen!
The basic premise behind Spanish Touch Trainer is to engage the user with sentence construction, verb conjugation, and vocabulary broadening all within one elegant interface. It helps train you to produce the correct Spanish word and use it in the correct order. You are not spoon-fed a thick set of grammar rules, but rather gently guided to arrive at correct results by making mistakes, which is how we naturally learn.
"tackles the complex subject of verb conjugations in the simplest, clearest way imaginable." --M. Schusterman
"Much more fun than slaving in front of text books." --Jennifer Allen, 148apps.com
"A fun and effective supplement to your Spanish studies. The focus of this niche app is verb conjugation, arguably the hardest part of learning Spanish for a native English speaker. It has a beautiful user interface and feels game-like, though it is a serious learning tool." --Karen Freeman, AppAdvice.com
● All material created and verified by a native speaker / linguist / Spanish professor.
● Verb conjugations are deconstructed within the context of real sentences. This is a new way to help you learn and it is unlike any other Spanish app out there!
● No boring flashcards! You become familiar with both the grammar and vocabulary through contextual associations.
● A moving cursor on the English sentence lets you easily see how the word ordering changes with the Spanish. This technique will help you master both general sentence construction and pronoun usage and placement, which will take your Spanish to the next level!
● Upon completion of each sentence, you can listen to a recording of the sentence from a native Spanish speaker.
● Reference material included: verb conjugations, associative noun and adjective dictionaries.
● Exercises are either beginner or advanced sets. Beginner sentences contain only present tense verb forms and advanced covers everything else.
● Designed to force the Spanish learner to choose the correct word within sentence contexts. We call these "conflict" choices where you must choose between ser/estar or por/para, for example. The most common conflicts for English learners of Spanish are all included!
● A randomization engine ensures that your choices for each exercise change each time you play!
● Enabled with high-resolution graphics for Retinal displays.
We're working hard to bring your ideas to future versions of SpanishTT as soon as possible!
● Find a bug? Have an idea on how to improve the app? Do you doubt an exercise is correct? All comments are welcome using our website form at http://appocado.biz
We reply to all e-mails the same day!
With 'NAVER Global Phrase Book', you don't need to worry about languages while traveling abroad!
It is a multilingual phrasebook application featuring essential phrases in 15 different languages. Now you can travel with confidence.
(Supported Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Vietnamese, Russian, Italian, Thai, Indonesian, Mongolian)
■ Going overseas?
Take 'NAVER Global Phrase Book' instead of thick and heavy phrasebooks. Check out the 2,000 practical and useful phrases in 15 different languages that you will definitely need during your trip overseas. It is easy to find the sentence you need, as the phrases are neatly organized by situations and you can search in Korean as well.
■ Read, listen, and speak.
In addition to the original language, all phrases are spelled in Korean, helping you easily pronounce sentences even if you don't know the language. You can hear the pronunciation of native speakers by tapping the speaker icon. Make sure you get the right intonation and accent!
■ Learn keywords first.
If a sentence is too long and difficult to repeat after, just say a keyword to get your point across. When you tap the keywords represented in blue letters, the speaker icon will appear along with the pronunciation in Korean.
■ Still too difficult? Just show your screen!
It is a frustrating experience when people can't understand what you are trying to say, and even worse when you're in a hurry. In that case, just show them your screen in full screen mode. The application supports a full screen mode that enlarges letters, making it easier to show people.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Customer Center (https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5599) in case a problem occurs while using app.
The NAVER customer center is more than happy to help.
Become a master of English in the workplace with Rosetta Stone® Advanced English for Business.
Our mobile app lets you access your learning experience whenever and wherever you like. Automatic syncing means you can go from computer to mobile device and back again – and never lose your place in a lesson.
• Access to downloaded lessons anytime, anywhere.
• A tailored learning experience based on your level and goals.
• Communication skills you can use immediately.
• Real-time feedback on your reading and pronunciation.
• Clear markers of progress toward your learning goals.
* Recognized colors are represented by R,G,B numbers and Hexa code and similar color's name on the screen.
* Recognized color images can be saved on an SD card.
(save path: sdcard/colors/)
*White balance and Lighting can be adjusted by user.