Broken functions, old profiles Links don't work properly, can't even edit your own profile. The people in eHarmony don't even check their accounts any more.
Horrible Paid member, and the eh mail does not work 70% of the time. Very poor app design, as well. Disappointed.
Glitchy on Android The 'Meet Me' function is glitchy and half the images don't render properly or are unstable. Anyone with photosensitive epilepsy won't be able to use it.
Notification Won't Turn Off If I'm going on to see my matches for the day then yeah, it does what it's supposed to. Once I look at them though the counter never clears and my icon always keeps the number next to it when I exit. I don't know about anyone else but when I click to view my profile I always get the "something went wrong" notice telling me to refresh. What is the point in the app if I can get more things done by logging on with my computer?
Profile won't load Please fix this app! I can never view my profile on the app. It just says oops try reloading. I do and nothing happens.
• We fixed a bug with our What If feature that affected some users.
• We've redesigned your profile experience, so now you can edit your profile much easier.
• Also, we've added new profile questions so you can share more of your interests with your matches.
• We've also added visibility to see which of your matches are online.
• Fixed: network errors that were interrupting your experience and some critical bugs.