Hawaii Sex Offender Search gives the public access to certain sex offender and other covered offender information from their mobile phone. Chapter 846E, Hawaii Revised Statutes, mandates that the Department of the Attorney General, Hawaii Criminal Justice Data Center, maintain a central repository of sex offenders and other covered offenders in the State of Hawaii. The following information about those persons is available to the public:
• Name, prior names, aliases, nicknames and pseudonyms Year of birth and alias year of births
• Physical description including scars and tattoos Photograph
• Residence, temporary and future addresses Personal vehicles(s) driven
• Professional licenses type
• Street name of employment and volunteer location College/university affiliation
• Crime for which convicted the offender is registered
Information is updated regularly in order to assure that it is complete and accurate. However, no guarantee is made or implied. You are cautioned that it is possible that information provided on this mobile application may not reflect the current residence, status or other information regarding an individual.
Information regarding covered offenders is permitted pursuant to Chapter 846E. Public access to this information is based solely on the fact of each offender's criminal conviction and is not based on an estimate of the offender's level of dangerousness. By allowing the public access to this information, the State makes no representation as to whether the covered offenders listed are dangerous. Any person who uses the information in this registry to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any person included in the registry may be subject to criminal prosecution, civil liability, or both.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the Hawaii Sex Offender and Other Covered Offender Registry may be found at http://sexoffenders.ehawaii.gov/sexoffender/faq.html.