Our Interval timer for HIIT & Tabata training is a simple but an efficient timer for accompanying you on your interval training journey. Beginners will enjoy its intuitive interface that lets you start a workout in one tap. Advanced users will appreciate the ability to fine-tune their workouts to fit their needs.
Simple, reliable and fully customizable interval timer will help you keep track of your exercising and rest periods during your Tabata, HIIT and other types of interval workouts. Our timer makes it easier than ever to create your custom workout routines and is excellent for different types of fitness activities, especially if you:
- perform exercises with weights,
- do bodyweight workouts, crossfit, 7-minute workouts,
- are a fan of HIIT or tabata interval training,
- do boxing or other martial arts,
- do stretching,
- need a stopwatch for your yoga and meditation sessions.
This exercise timer will be useful for exercises like push-ups, jumping jacks, sit-ups, plank, and other activities. You can use it for your workouts or circuit training in the gym, as well as during your at-home bodyweight training sessions.
Key features that our Interval timer for HIIT & Tabata training offers:
- Customizable sets, countdown, workout and rest times for your exercising needs
- Very intuitive interface. After installing this HIIT timer you need to press just one button to start an interval workout with classic settings
- Intervals can be configured individually. With this interval training timer you can create any workout with any sequence of intervals
- Most importantly, we don’t show any ads in the app and don’t ask you for unnecessary permissions and personal information.
- Timer Sounds
- Auto Lock
You can add as many exercises and intervals as you wish to your exercising routines. Designed mainly as an interval timer / HIIT timer, our app gives you the flexibility to easily create workouts that will be perfect for you!
Do you have further questions about our apps? Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org